Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 50797
Tan, I think I'm speaking for all of us when I say that I absolutely do not want your fried hair.
She looks so sick/sad/dead inside. How can she (or family/friends) not see this?! She really has to get herself together, otherwise I can see this going in a very bad direction...

Or the eye bags. Does anyone else find her weird fake closed mouth smile really irritating? I don't even know why.
Yes, she looks so passive aggressive and deranged, ugh.
Tarn, this is not a look 🙄

Reactions: 7
What does “Barry’s done” mean?
She claims to do a Barry's boot camp workout class occasionally, however when she did her instagram workout video she could barely lift a weight, so she might be slightly exaggerating...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She claims to do a Barry's boot camp workout class occasionally, however when she did her instagram workout video she could barely lift a weight, so she might be slightly exaggerating...
And she's used dry shampoo? I can't not shower after a workout, yikes.

Reactions: 5
Or the eye bags. Does anyone else find her weird fake closed mouth smile really irritating? I don't even know why.
is that even a smile? I don't think she does smile anymore... her insta pic today with (i assune a nephew or something) was bizarre

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she thinks looking ill and thin is sort of actressy and edgy, sort of like Chloe Sevigne? So normal people look at her photos and think wtf whereas she is pleased and sees quirky indy kid. Also her face is almost the exact opposite of her round, healthy happy face of only a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 3

Oh look, it's another impression of Caro Daur. maybe that's why Tanya calls herself an actor - she is pretending to be someone else and is getting paid for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been watching her vlogmas’s from 2016 (I like having them on in background while cooking) and the difference in her is astounding. She looked so wholesome. Personality is completely different as well.

Reactions: 10
Why would anyone want to pay her for her piss poor imitation of Caro Daur?! Caro posted it yesterday, today we've got Tanya randomly showing off the same outfit. What a coincidence! NOT.

Beige coat, gold jewelry, black underneath.
But for what it's worth, I think Tan's got her Halloween Costume down: Zombie Caro Daur.
C877290D-752C-4C8F-B655-B2DE6D8FB560.png
4C5FE1BD-BC4E-46F3-9149-13B55C64F1AC.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why would anyone want to pay her for her piss poor imitation of Caro Daur?! Caro posted it yesterday, today we've got Tanya randomly showing off the same outfit. What a coincidence! NOT.

Beige coat, gold jewelry, black underneath.
But for what it's worth, I think Tan's got her Halloween Costume down: Zombie Caro Daur.
View attachment 51339View attachment 51340

OMG get some originality ffs. I bet she’s hoping to get down to being a uk size 4 like Carodaur too. Her eyes look SO dead in that IGTV surely to have eyes like that you need to be on drugs and it would explain how she’s able to keep the weight off. What’s she gonna do when she has to stop taking drugs and eat normally, she’s gonna balloon back up to a size 16. The funny thing is, as unhealthy skinny as Carodaur is, she still has life in her eyes and looks more healthy than Tanya.

Reactions: 4
OMG get some originality ffs. I bet she’s hoping to get down to being a uk size 4 like Carodaur too. Her eyes look SO dead in that IGTV surely to have eyes like that you need to be on drugs and it would explain how she’s able to keep the weight off. What’s she gonna do when she has to stop taking drugs and eat normally, she’s gonna balloon back up to a size 16. The funny thing is, as unhealthy skinny as Carodaur is, she still has life in her eyes and looks more healthy than Tanya.
I know! Caro looks toned and full of life. Tanya looks drained and dead. I don't know why the people around her are enabling it, I mean no one can seriously believe she's happy and doing well? And why do brands want to work with her, she's not doing anything for anyone's image at the moment

Reactions: 2
I know! Caro looks toned and full of life. Tanya looks drained and dead. I don't know why the people around her are enabling it, I mean no one can seriously believe she's happy and doing well? And why do brands want to work with her, she's not doing anything for anyone's image at the moment
The thing is no one around her can do anything, you can’t force someone to eat healthy and Tanya will deny everything and hide it well. Until she goes down to a size 4 people around her wont be concerned, right now they’re probably putting it down to divorce stress

Reactions: 2
Why is she constantly filming videos in vest tops in October?!
How else can you see how tinyyyy Tanya is? Certainly not under weather appropriate chunky jumpers!

She has to show off her totally svelte Barry’s gym body as much as possible in between her big acting roles where she might actually get to speak!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.