Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super dumb of her to throw it all away only to play passerby #3 in a crappy movies.
It breaks my heart, actually. I am one year ED free and I can see now how unhealthy she looks. A year ago today I would've envied her sooo much, but now I just feel sorry for her - it's such a lonely, desperate existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tanya needs to cut all ties with Jim for now. Ok, it's nice to remain friends but from her dramatic weight loss it's clear to see she's struggling with one thing or another and having an ex husband who's moved on quickly, is posting cringy super fake photos with his new girlfriend comment on your photos is just weird to me. Why is he commenting on loads of her photos? To try make out they're 'cool' after a break up? How about stop bothering about what other people think and move on. Jim must see how unwell she looks, he must know it's hard to see an ex moving on yet he's there commenting stupid things on her photos AGAIN. Block and unfollow him Tarn for god sake!

I hope her friends and family can see what we see and keep an eye on her.

Reactions: 13
Her new photo is so worrying, having a quick flick through the comments there’s young girls tagging friends saying how jealous they are 😪

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Tanya needs to cut all ties with Jim for now. Ok, it's nice to remain friends but from her dramatic weight loss it's clear to see she's struggling with one thing or another and having an ex husband who's moved on quickly, is posting cringy super fake photos with his new girlfriend comment on your photos is just weird to me. Why is he commenting on loads of her photos? To try make out they're 'cool' after a break up? How about stop bothering about what other people think and move on. Jim must see how unwell she looks, he must know it's hard to see an ex moving on yet he's there commenting stupid things on her photos AGAIN. Block and unfollow him Tarn for god sake!

She needs to block him from commenting. He is a dick. I never liked Jim, always thought he was mean to Tanya. For some reason, I get a controlling vibe from him. I am sure he loves having his new chick but still commenting on Tan's photos just to keep him on her mind. duck off, Jim. I have dated guys like him and they are the worst.

Reactions: 9
She looks absolutely tiny here. I can't tell if it's photo shopped, the angle or reality. Worrying either way.
If I came out of my house and saw someone looking like that on my doorstep I would assume they were on drugs tbh

Her new photo is so worrying, having a quick flick through the comments there’s young girls tagging friends saying how jealous they are 😪
This is what bothers me most, find her friends/family won't intervene to help her, but she is having an awful influence on her young followers

I used to think he seemed nice (if boring) but how he is reacting is very much bordering on emotional abuse... it is awful to watch

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Love how tanya has 3m followers on insta and only gets around 80 comments per photo
On today's doorstep photo it said 14 comments but when I clicked on it in refreshed to 1 comment, so someone is probably deleting all the concerned and non gushy comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don't know why anyone thinks Jim's doing anything wrong or whatever. I don't like him but I'm amused by his comments.
We don't know why their relationship ended or how things are between them.for all we know, she ended it. But whatever the story may be, at the end of the day, they're both adults and if him commenting on her Instagram is 'toxic' for her and she doesn't do anything about it, oh well 💁‍♀️
I'm an ED survivor myself and still don't have an ounce of sympathy for his woman. First of all, she looks quite different in video clips she can't edit or in paparazzi pictures.
I don't think she looks unhealthy, she just doesn't look like she used to. She knows how to edit her images and how to work her angles.
And then there's the fact she is rich as duck. She could get help. She could listen to people, if they are concerned. Her mother/sister etc have nothing to gain from her being skinny and she's with them all the time, surely they would intervene if there was a reason to be concerned? So I think she doesn't look like she's wasting away in real life.
The fact that she actively deletes every comment that is voicing concern of some shows that she's aware of it. She does nothing to address it and keeps posting food pics and super skinny pictures the next day...
She's portraying sth that isn't real at all and shows off her perfect body to young girls and shows them all the food she supposedly eats.
If anything, I'm angry at her for being an awful role model to young fans but I certainly don't feel sorry for an entitled wannabe who had everything and gave it all away because she felt like she's too good for youtube.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Used to love Tanya's vlogmas, made me feel all Christmassy. Just gone to watch and 2015 and 2016 are all private now :( Kind of wanted to watch to see how she's changed.
It's interesting that so many people go back and watch old vlogmas etc but don't love the new videos - surely that should tell these influencers something!

Used to love Tanya's vlogmas, made me feel all Christmassy. Just gone to watch and 2015 and 2016 are all private now :( Kind of wanted to watch to see how she's changed.
It's interesting that so many people go back and watch old vlogmas etc but don't love the new videos - surely that should tell these influencers something!
They're private now? So people can no longer see the old Tanya?!
That's so ridiculous. She reminds me of Katherine Heigl pretending Grey's Anatomy was tit and she doesn't owe anything to show at all.... didn't work out super well for her, won't work out super well for Tanya.

To be fair, she might have made some of Vllgmas private cause it had lots of Jim in them but she definitely seems to hide her YT past, so it's all dumb

Reactions: 4
Apparently! 2017 is still up. All the rest of earlier vlogmas are privated when I looked, unless they've been saved somewhere by other users. Seems a weird choice especially when there are other older videos left up. It's like she's ashamed of her past which is really sad, as she used to be quite comforting and cosy to watch.

I actually miss the days when these youtubers were relatable, now they're all so out of touch. And all the new ones seem quite savvy and just in it for the freebies.

I really hope Tanya sorts herself out - she keeps saying that she's happy but everything else says otherwise.

Reactions: 5
I used to be a viewer of Tanya, but stopped about 3 years ago. Recently I remembered her existence and googled her - I'M SHOCKED! She looks so unwell it makes me worried for her!
Have you seen her latest photo - she looks properly ill
CA5BAF67-446C-4DEB-8BE4-1810CA75CA7D.png

She appears to be paper thin. Is this the popular look nowadays? A sickly doll? What’s wrong with her?!?

• Haha
I don't know why anyone thinks Jim's doing anything wrong or whatever. I don't like him but I'm amused by his comments.
We don't know why their relationship ended or how things are between them.for all we know, she ended it. But whatever the story may be, at the end of the day, they're both adults and if him commenting on her Instagram is 'toxic' for her and she doesn't do anything about it, oh well 💁‍♀️
I'm an ED survivor myself and still don't have an ounce of sympathy for his woman. First of all, she looks quite different in video clips she can't edit or in paparazzi pictures.
I don't think she looks unhealthy, she just doesn't look like she used to. She knows how to edit her images and how to work her angles.
And then there's the fact she is rich as duck. She could get help. She could listen to people, if they are concerned. Her mother/sister etc have nothing to gain from her being skinny and she's with them all the time, surely they would intervene if there was a reason to be concerned? So I think she doesn't look like she's wasting away in real life.
The fact that she actively deletes every comment that is voicing concern of some shows that she's aware of it. She does nothing to address it and keeps posting food pics and super skinny pictures the next day...
She's portraying sth that isn't real at all and shows off her perfect body to young girls and shows them all the food she supposedly eats.
If anything, I'm angry at her for being an awful role model to young fans but I certainly don't feel sorry for an entitled wannabe who had everything and gave it all away because she felt like she's too good for youtube.
My only issue with Jim is that he’s clearly angling for the hey I’m a good guy look by leaving those comments. It’s clearly all superficial and I doubt outside of those IG comments that Tanya or Jim talk at all.

I do think her latest picture is a bit of using the right angles and maybe a heavy hand in photoshop? We all know Tanya has lost quite a bit of weight but she always seems to look different from pictures taken by others/paparazzi vs the ones she posts on IG (where she always looks much thinner). It really is sad to see her throwing away her entire career to be a stand-in for some random movie or show. I think she's very lost and right now all these "omg you're so thin" comments are giving her the validation she so desperately seeks. That won't sustain her long-term and I do hope she will get the help she needs sooner than later.

Reactions: 5
😱😱😱😱 That’s got to be photoshopped and working the angles well surely!? She can’t be THAT skinny can she? If she is that skinny, then it is seriously worrying.
It's a Halloween Costume. Dead Hooker #2.

That picture is definitely edited look at the shape of her face. It looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's a Halloween Costume. Dead Hooker #2.

That picture is definitely edited look at the shape of her face. It looks ridiculous.
Definitely - she's flattened the right side of her face for some reason. Really badly too. Daft mare. No sympathy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.