Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely tragic and disgusting that there are people out there spending 40 hours a week in drama schools working part time in pubs and shops to pay their way and struggling in london to even get auditons for their musical theatre or acting careers yet tanya barf just waltzes her way into the industry because of her failed YouTube career and gets parts handed to her because of who she is
the most frustrating part is how she pretends it's all effortless and casual if you were a smart lovely person and not an egotistical ARROGANT PIECE OF tit youd sit down with your followers and explain how this opportunity came around and how grateful you are and how the industry works and how it isn't fair and how you decided to jump from something else to now acting but no that is too dumb for her to actually understand and do
she just flaunts her instagram stories pretending shes bleeping this movie star and hoping everyones forgot who she really was on youtube and putting actress next to her name and pretending it was always something shes done
what the duck is wrong with this witch, I hope she does land a huge role and it goes viral and everyone shits on her and laughs and she has to quit and go back to baking banana bread on youtube with no views and zoella slug laughing at her from the sidelines again because shes so ditzy and stupid and funny tarn
harsh but true

Reactions: 18
Literally she would have had a couple of lines at most. She's likely to have the smallest speaking part and be in the background whilst proper actors do their jobs.

Reactions: 3
Literally she would have had a couple of lines at most. She's likely to have the smallest speaking part and be in the background whilst proper actors do their jobs.
I'm still laughing at the Red Nose Day 4 Weddings snub...she was out of shot most of the time.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't want to be an actress, she wants to be a star. She wants to live in LA and go to award ceremonies and parties and do magazine interviews barefoot :rolleyes: But she has no star quality, for a start she can't act, and she looks like what she is, a plain faced peasant lass from a small town.

She has no love for acting, she doesn't watch plays and old movies and carry around a battered copy of Romeo & Juliet in her back pocket. She has no imagination, she never gets under the skin of a character and that's what actors have to do!

Reactions: 25
She doesn't want to be an actress, she wants to be a star. She wants to live in LA and go to award ceremonies and parties and do magazine interviews barefoot :rolleyes: But she has no star quality, for a start she can't act, and she looks like what she is, a plain faced peasant lass from a small town.

She has no love for acting, she doesn't watch plays and old movies and carry around a battered copy of Romeo & Juliet in her back pocket. She has no imagination, she never gets under the skin of a character and that's what actors have to do!
Agreed and that's why real actors go to classes and schools and learn their craft, not just suddenly decided "I'm an actress" and expect it to happen just because she's been on YouTube a few years.

Reactions: 11

This explains so much. Only, it's A LOOK on Caro. When Tanya jacks her style, she just looks like a sad grandma.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes stuck in the past she’s hasn’t improved or evolved in anyway and that doesn’t include dying your hair and losing weight, that’s not evolving. She’s still churning out the same unimaginative boring tit she did on YT, only now the lazy ass dozy bint uses IGTV. How is she even paying the mortgage, her YT channel is dead and she doesn’t have many sponsors and they won’t last forever.

Reactions: 2
What's funny is that Caro Daur is now starting to make youtube videos. Maybe that'll get Tanya back onto youtube.

• Haha
DC4EDEAB-1788-4FF8-A00F-10A724AEEC77.png

Tan, I think I'm speaking for all of us when I say that I absolutely do not want your fried hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Crikey. Looks like she’s spent the whole night crying with those puffy bags!
Yeah her bags are getting worse, her eyes are so swollen above and under her eyes and that extreme filter she has on to make her skin look ridiculously smooth 🙄

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.