Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not saying it didn’t happen, but anything without evidence has to be taken with a pinch of salt on a gossip site. Because we don’t know.
I getcha, if it happens again I'll try sneak a cheeky photo ;)

Reactions: 2
I getcha, if it happens again I'll try sneak a cheeky photo ;)
I wasn’t trying to attack you or anything, or call you a bullshitter. But you know what gossip sites can be like. Maybe I was a bit poor with my phrasing to start, so I apologise for that.

I wasn’t trying to attack you or anything, or call you a bullshitter. But you know what gossip sites can be like. Maybe I was a bit poor with my phrasing to start, so I apologise for that.
It's all good, no worries! I understand, I've seen some questionable things on here too. It'll be interesting to see if this is a recurring thing though (I only moved a couple days ago and this is my new route, so this could have been going on a while)

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know anything about the gf of Rhys? (sorry if this isslightly off topic)

I used to be such a big fan of Tanya. She was a breath of fresh air compared to other Brit Youtubers such as Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes. I would watch all of her videos especially her Christmas Vlogs.
But after her move to London, Tanya’s content shifted to a different style; I found she kinda went down the Fleur De Force route and everything she would talk about was high end and not relatable anymore.]
I wasn’t surprised when she split from Jim as they seemed like polar opposites.
After reading the threads on here, I had a look at her Instagram for the first time in ages. I was shocked when I saw how different she looks. Her weightloss is shocking and she looks so poorly.
I was also disgusted to see the amount of comments about how amazing she looks, even from the likes of Carly Rowena; a personal trainer who promotes body positivity.

View attachment 25330

As someone who knows Tanya personally and works in the health/fitness industry, surely Carly should be concerned about her friend rather than supporting her behaviour? I was staggered and honestly think Carly should be ashamed of herself.
I really hope we read soon that Tanya is seeking professional help. I do worry that this drastic change in her size and appearance must be having a damaging effect on both her physical and mental health.
Carly Rowena is full of tit. She is a natural, thin, straight up and down body. Body positivity from someone who has abs is just sarcastic far as I am concerned
Tanya was naturally soft and curvy and should not be encouraged to starve herself to a Kate Moss type figure. A decent personal trainer would encourage someone to enhance their shape and train to their strengths.

Reactions: 8
F***ed up hair [emoji818]
F***ed up eyebrows [emoji818]
Fanny armpits [emoji818]
Open mouth/oh didn't see you there pose [emoji818]
At least she smiled?! [emoji2368]
god!! she's really reminding me of kate mccann now[emoji2961]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
[emoji51][emoji51]
f3160ba9a62fa9ff7ca83e23c9f6941b.jpg
I sent this to a friend a minute ago saying ‘she looks so skinny :(‘ and she responded saying ‘yeah good on her she’s worked so hard’ 🙈🙈🙈🙈 Shocked a friend of mine would have viewed this image as a positive. So many women must think that way too which is quite worrying

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I sent this to a friend a minute ago saying ‘she looks so skinny :(‘ and she responded saying ‘yeah good on her she’s worked so hard’ 🙈🙈🙈🙈 Shocked a friend of mine would have viewed this image as a positive. So many women must think that way too which is quite worrying
What is she doing to herself? I find that when women have a drastic weight loss, it often ages them. Tanya looks like she's in her 40s. The straw blonde hair does nothing. She would look nice with warm blonde or brown, with blonde highights. And she needs to put some weight on. Most people look better and younger with a bit of weight on their face and she is one of them.

Reactions: 7
I agree. I really did think her curves were lovely. she looks so ill. its very worrying

Anyone else think this all kick started when she started hanging out with Scar Curtis? Maybe that friendship triggered something that was underlying with Tanya? Many not initially an eating disorder but maybe a metal health condition that has now manifested into an eating disorder.

All I’m saying is it’s quite clear something is off with her

Reactions: 4
She’s so thin on her latest Insta, I haven’t kept up with her lately and didn’t know who it was. People commenting how great she looks too!

So I just watched part of the recent IGTV and I just don't get it. First she's pushing a ton of Olay who I know she's done ads for so much in the past, but she's not disclaiming it there, does she have to?

I remember reading a few pages back that she only wants to use IGTV instead of YT, but what're the benefits for her? Does she just think it's more in line with what she's trying to be now, whatever the hell that is?

Also, to be going on about that SPF so much, her face always looks red these days. Idk if it's the sun or just flushing or some other issue as a result of being unhealthy looking now, but whatever cream that was.. isn't working. Come to think of it, she always had a bit of redness didn't she?

So I just watched part of the recent IGTV and I just don't get it. First she's pushing a ton of Olay who I know she's done ads for so much in the past, but she's not disclaiming it there, does she have to?

I remember reading a few pages back that she only wants to use IGTV instead of YT, but what're the benefits for her? Does she just think it's more in line with what she's trying to be now, whatever the hell that is?

Also, to be going on about that SPF so much, her face always looks red these days. Idk if it's the sun or just flushing or some other issue as a result of being unhealthy looking now, but whatever cream that was.. isn't working. Come to think of it, she always had a bit of redness didn't she?
It had AD at the start of the title of the video

Reactions: 1
The problem is, you can never tell what any of these people truly like anymore. And the thing about Tanya now is, no one cares really.

Oh dear. We can't say she edited these ones. [emoji51][emoji51] Why is she so terrified of the sun?! At least she'd look a bit healthier!! Tarn to her mum in the 3rd pic: Give me some space so I can get papped, I'm a famous actress!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.