Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pages back I said she was a few pounds from being officially underweight and I’m calling it - she is now. Her arms and neck are really upsetting to look at. I’ve always said that she had a lovely figure and it’s really bleeping sad that she is evidently starving herself now because of the pressure to be thin. Body shaming is so toxic. I get this is a snark site but everytime we comment negatively on a woman’s body we add to it. I really hope she has people who are trying to help her.

Reactions: 17
I have a suspicion that the extreme weight loss has more to do with her wanting to be an actress than with people commenting on her curves. She was doing just fine for years but as soon as she got this obsession with acting, she started to lose weight fast (and ended up with a divorce). I believe that they all go hand in hand and at the end of the day, she is the only one responsible for what she is doing to her body. Too bad that she thinks that this is what she needed to do in order to get her nonexistent acting career going; just highly doubt that she will ever land any significant role because she's already proven how much she sucks at acting. The talent is just not there and one can't force that.

Reactions: 9
She looks so weird and snuggled right in next to Rochelle. None of the others look like that 😂

Reactions: 2
Even from that far away, her complexion looks so sad/ bad. Just a washed out, sickly mess.

Reactions: 4
I love the way Rochelle is literally giving her the cold shoulder 😂
I know Rochelle’s shoulder is almost smashing her in the face 🤣 eat shoulder witch 🤣

Apparently the blonde is the sister of a One Direction member and Tanya did a makeup tutorial on her years ago, she looks like she’s turned into a right twit with the twit in a pink suit with her 🤣 what a pair of pricks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently the blonde is the sister of a One Direction member and Tanya did a makeup tutorial on her years ago, she looks like she’s turned into a right twit with the twit in a pink suit with her 🤣 what a pair of pricks
Yeah thats Lottie! Crazy how she made a career out of being Louis's sister.

I still like Tanya but I am concerned about the route she’s going down and don’t particularly like it. She used to have such a gorgeous figure and her face was always glowy and healthy looking. Now she looks too pale and unhealthy. Her skin looks dry and the blonde washes her out. She used to also be really girly and her Instagram reflected that. Now she’s clearly trying to be all “cool”. All of her posts are her posing and she’s doing that “cool” person thing where they used whitagram to make their posts smaller with the white frame 🙄

Reactions: 8
6FB76305-5D46-406F-9C6D-F532C3FFE02C.jpeg

This isn’t flattering, this is purely for “you’re so thin” comments.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh my god, her latest IG post. Her body is so tiny compared to her head?!
This Might be unpopular but I’m gonna say it anyway,
Girl knows what she’s posting, this is where I lose any sympathy I had for her.
This is when she actively MAKES herself “thinspiration” for followers and if this is how she’s going about boosting her interaction I have no kind words left for her.
I’ve had similar conversations and opinions about influencers who ARE anorexic who were posting content like this. Who thankfully owned it and took themselves off line. This is a posed picture that shows nothing but weight loss. Nothing. And it’s one in a long line of similar pictures lately
She knows what she’s doing. I really believe that.
Tanya you might not be able to act but you have KIDS asking you for advice, leaving heart eyes 😻 and asking for tips. Just because you can’t act don’t make “thinspo” your career 😏
Gleam, Tanya need to get their act together.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
View attachment 28260

This isn’t flattering, this is purely for “you’re so thin” comments.
Oh dear. [emoji2356][emoji2356]
Seems her sister is spending a lot of time with Tarn because surely she's concerned, but it's such tricky waters trying to help a loved one who is struggling with an ed. I really worry about Tarn tbh and I hope she gets the help that she needs asap.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.