Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of people are thin and look well. She is thin and looks awful and old because she hasn't lost weight healthily and is fighting against her natural curvier build. I think the photos and reviews from Confidence ironically completely knocked her confidence completely. Plus maybe some harsh words from LA agents and castings.
‘Fighting against her natural curvier build’ - that’s such a great way to put it. She is going to the extreme and there is no way she can sustain this long term. It has to be a daily struggle / fight for her to restrict so much in order to lose more and more pounds. I feel sad for her, I really do. I think she could have chosen a much healthier path, the good old healthy meals + fitness if she wanted to lose a few pounds but she’s not in a good mental state to realize that at the moment.

Reactions: 8
I think it was probably a perfect storm of it all, LA the breakup, reviews... it is something I have seen so many times in people who slideinto ED.. it is awful
Who the hell told her she could act? Bad advice has led to this mess

Reactions: 3
I dread to think what she will be like by Christmas. I doubt she will do vlogmas, and she hasn't really worked yet this year on any projects. She needs therapy, and a job to focus on.

I used to not be able to stand her a few months ago, now I feel oddly defensive of her due to how clearly unwell she is.

Gleam will closed down due to their lack of decent clients.
I've thought that as a lot of their original clients like Zoe, Tanya, Louise, Inthefrow etc have kind of had their day and people are losing interest. Plus they seem to be trying to leave Youtube behind, and I have no idea who some of their smaller clients are.

Reactions: 7
I've thought that as a lot of their original clients like Zoe, Tanya, Louise, Inthefrow etc have kind of had their day and people are losing interest. Plus they seem to be trying to leave Youtube behind, and I have no idea who some of their smaller clients are.
Since Gleam got 90% bought by Dentsu Aegis everything seems to have gone south for Gleam. Only able to keep the talent that is past it, like Tanya, Jim and Marcus or sign desperately fame hungry ala Mrs Hinch.

Reactions: 5
So she is still trying to become an actress. I can’t help but think that it’s part of the main reason why her marriage fell apart. All about her and her acting ‘career,’ obsession with wanting to get super skinny in hopes that it would be enough to get her roles..... ughhh.

Attachments

So she is still trying to become an actress. I can’t help but think that it’s part of the main reason why her marriage fell apart. All about her and her acting ‘career,’ obsession with wanting to get super skinny in hopes that it would be enough to get her roles..... ughhh.
She's also putting pressure on herself to get an acting gig by telling us she's auditioning. Feeds the cycle.

She's also putting pressure on herself to get an acting gig by telling us she's auditioning. Feeds the cycle.
She has to tell everyone she’s auditioning, cos she’s only had one audition in the last few months that’s really pathetic. Shes so lazy, a real actor would be working their socks off, auditioning for everything to get experience. She’s so spoilt and entitled, she just wants to do a bit of acting as a hobby, just so she can hobnob with celebrities.

She has to tell everyone she’s auditioning, cos she’s only had one audition in the last few months that’s really pathetic. Shes so lazy, a real actor would be working their socks off, auditioning for everything to get experience. She’s so spoilt and entitled, she just wants to do a bit of acting as a hobby, just so she can hobnob with celebrities.
I don't know how delusional she is that she doesn't realise how many (talented) actors there are and how many of them are self-employed, or does she just think she is so amazing that is not an issue?

Reactions: 5
Something needs feeding that’s for sure. Joke, joke 😬
Personally I still think she’s following the LA diet where 3 meals and snacks are replaced with chewing pills,
there has never been any indication of her suffering with bad mental health or an eating disorder in the past and there are many “Hollywood actresses” who keep their weight under control because of vanity, not a mental illness.
I find it difficult diagnosing her as anorexic/bulimic or as someone suffering from any kind of MH issues when her weight loss coincided with her Hollywood dreams.
The most attention she’s got in years has been from her weight loss.
It’s her most successful role so far and that’s sad.

Reactions: 12
1. I don't know why she thinks that's funny, she can't even say one line properly?
2. I have so much second hand embarrassment for her, she just doesn't have the talent to be an actress no matter how hard she tries.

I really thought she would've given up with acting, especially with her seemingly going down the socialite/fashion blogger route on her social media. It'll be hard to take her seriously.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.