Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tell-tale signs of being underweight are hands and head looking bigger and tiny wrists/arms. She's not dangerously underweight but I would say she's about 7lbs under 'normal' weight and 14lbs away from actually looking more like herself. This is obviously just speculation.

I'd go as far as saying in May/June when people were speculating about an ED at that point I thought she looked fine. Thinner yes, but fine. She has definitely lost about 10-14lbs in the past month alone judging from the timeline.

I just happened to look at Tan's stories. We all know that Zoe is small but when Tan is next to Zoe, her waist is looking smaller than Zoe's. Crazy. She is losing weight at a really rapid pace. In the past month, she looks like she has lost MORE weight. What could she be doing that would speed it up so much??

Reactions: 1
I think she’s doing fasting. Like 5:2 diet or something and she looks like she smokes. I think she is def smoking 🚬

I think she’s doing fasting. Like 5:2 diet or something and she looks like she smokes. I think she is def smoking 🚬
It could be 5:2 and intermittent fasting combined with a keto diet and yeah she’s using all the tricks models use as well, like smoking, drinking coffee and probably using other stuff ......sniff sniff 🤣

Reactions: 5
Definitely agree that telling someone with an eating disorder they are too thin is more likely to have a counter effect. It's actually music to their ears and the buzz of hearing "you've lost weight" never wears off either. Not to generalise but in my personal experience. It is a mental condition and these days people know enough about it to be aware of what is going on with them but still not care. Like "I know I'm skinny or underweight even and I like it that way." It's really tough.

Reactions: 7
Oh dear. [emoji2356][emoji2356]
Seems her sister is spending a lot of time with Tarn because surely she's concerned, but it's such tricky waters trying to help a loved one who is struggling with an ed. I really worry about Tarn tbh and I hope she gets the help that she needs asap.
She’s starting to look like a meth head just because of the even more drastic weight loss. Not saying she’s using meth. Abusing caffeine pills possibly? Definitely starving herself! Her family & friends need to intervene fast!

I think she photoshoped herself to look even more skinny

View attachment 28813
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If this doesn’t wake Gleam/fam/friends up, don’t know what will!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
tanya is definitely smoking... you can tell in her recent videos with the brownish tinge in between her teeth, especially her front teeth. I guess the smoking is helping with the weight loss too?

Reactions: 3
Her sister did an instastory a few days ago at Tanyas house and on the outside table there was a glass jar filled with cigarette butts

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
On her latest Instagram post she’s wearing a t shirt and shorts, her clothes are starting to look loose on her. That Mt Rushmore t shirt that she’s had for a while is starting to look really loose on her, it looks like a uk size 8, so I’m guessing shes a size 6 now. If she goes below a size 6 she’s really gonna start to look anorexic and awful. I think she’s getting addicted to looking skinny, when size 6s start to look baggy on her, then she’ll be in trouble.

Is anyone getting Peaches Geldof vibes? She lost loads of weight and claimed it was from ditching the junk food and eating sensibly. Then she died of a heroin overdose. But she had fooled the general public and so it came as a massive shock - people even speculated first she died due to an eating disorder first.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think the newspapers body shaming her started it all and then Jim with miss slim can’t be helping

Reactions: 4
People have always had something to say about Tanyas weight. It used to be how chubby she was getting and how her face was filling out and her clothing too tight etc. Don't get me wrong, I dislike her as much as the next person on this forum and feel she has a lot of faults, but I do feel sorry for her, especially at her current weight. There has always been an element of "can't win" for Tanya so I guess she is used to comments about her weight and has got good at ignoring them so that now, when she is going too far the other way, they fall on deaf ears. Its well documented she has called the paps on herself in the past so perhaps now she is getting attention for her new figure, along with the idiots who ask her to share her diet, this just reinforces and validates her.

Reactions: 10
Is anyone getting Peaches Geldof vibes? She lost loads of weight and claimed it was from ditching the junk food and eating sensibly. Then she died of a heroin overdose. But she had fooled the general public and so it came as a massive shock - people even speculated first she died due to an eating disorder first.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s doing coke, loads of YouTubers use it, cos they’re all so socially inept, weird and riddled with anxiety. Coke would give Tanya the confidence to do auditions and perform at any small ‘acting’ 🤣 bit parts she gets. Drugs would also help keep her deluded and give her false confidence, when she’s actually really depressed and everything is going down the toilet, like her marriage and job prospects. And of course, a lot of models use coke to lose weight, Cara and Kate Moss in particular.

I always thought the reason she was talking so fast during that play Confidence, was cos she was doing coke and she looked a bit drugged up on Instagram stories during that play too. I actually doubt that Tanya could have gotten through that play without the use of drugs, whether prescription or otherwise, cos she just didn’t have the experience or talent alone to carry her through it. Also hanging around Rhys would have made drugs much more accessible too. Drugs are everywhere in the entertainment industry, actors use drugs to give themselves confidence and help them cope with the pressures of such an insecure and highly competitive profession. I’ve seen interviews with well known actors (Gary Oldman) who admitted that they needed to use either prescription or recreational drugs to help them get over stage fright etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Guys, thanks to my job a screener of Hurt By Paradise is now in my possession. I don't wanna be fired so can't share but I will take one for the team and will be watching...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys, thanks to my job a screener of Hurt By Paradise is now in my possession. I don't wanna be fired so can't share but I will take for the team and will be watching...
OH MY GOD! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] I can't wait!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.