Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves it. The good and bad comments. The bad ones probably have more of an impact on her. I reckon she loves thst people think she's too skinny. It's the attention she's been craving. And why she has abused her body to that size.

Reactions: 7
^ I was trying to find more like that but couldn't and instead saw one about 'I've been watching you for 7 years, you are looking better and better every day, better than that skinny boned duo'..... And.... Jim and Sarah look worse off health wise than Tanya? Huh?

This is what really annoys me. As long as she's getting comments like this, she's not going to stop.
Yeah I noticed on the last two pics she posted of her in the denim shorts + vest that all of the comments (at least the top rated ones) were super positive and asking for weight loss advice. :oops: I was shocked!

Reactions: 1
I do think the relationship breakdown and subsequent stress has contributed towards this weightloss on top of if she is restricting her calories/replacing food with a Juul/whatever she is doing (which isn’t healthy).

When she is actually happy again (she is kidding herself saying this weight loss is due to happiness) she might regain the weight back (speaking from experience hah!). That might be difficult to deal with for her especially when her followers say how great she looks now which is a bit horrific and any concerned comments are always filtered out.

I’m glad she is spending time with family and friends - hopefully they will be keeping an eye on her. She doesn’t look happy or well.

Reactions: 4
She might look like Zoe now but there is a difference between them - Zoe has always been petite and had the metabolism to sustain such a size. Tanya is starving herself to be that small and that can’t end well. She will either get to a dangerous weight or she will gain all of it back. There is just no way that she will be able to sustain this long term.

She loves it. The good and bad comments. The bad ones probably have more of an impact on her. I reckon she loves thst people think she's too skinny. It's the attention she's been craving. And why she has abused her body to that size.
Yes I think you are right. When my daughter had an ED years ago she lapped up people saying she looked unwell. If anyone said how well she looked she would get really upset and redouble her efforts, well = fat. Personally I just think Tanya now looks old, the hooded puffy eyes and scraggy neck.

• Sad
You know it’s bad when she puts up a story with Martha and tanya looks just bigger than the dog!!

Reactions: 1
OH MY GOD. DID SHE ACTUALLY POST THIS???!!!! I JUST CAN'T!!!! THAT IS NEXT LEVEL OF MESSED UP!! I'M SHOOK!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Her neck in her selfie with her sister screams anorexia. My aunt has it and she looks like a skeleton with skin stretched over it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She looks thin next to Zoe and no-one looks thin next to Zoe! That’s made me really realise how tiny she is now.

I’ve been thinking she can’t win though, when she was bigger all the comments here were about her size and how chubby she was. Then she shrunk and now everyone is talking about how thin she is. Wonder if she could find an exact weight that would please everyone [emoji2957][emoji2962]

Reactions: 11
Yeah but people calling her a bit chubby is different to her being dangerously overweight. The concern now is that she's more than just 'a bit skinny'

She looks thin next to Zoe and no-one looks thin next to Zoe! That’s made me really realise how tiny she is now.

I’ve been thinking she can’t win though, when she was bigger all the comments here were about her size and how chubby she was. Then she shrunk and now everyone is talking about how thin she is. Wonder if she could find an exact weight that would please everyone [emoji2957][emoji2962]
That is true because some people also have a distorted image of what one should look like. All magazines are photoshopped and every 'influencer' does the same to their pictures online to the point that nobody even looks real anymore.

I will say that she is dangerously thin at the moment, it is visible that she is very sick. I'll give people the benefit of the doubt when they were saying hey, lose some weight, they probably meant a few pounds but certainly not the amount that she's lost. Either way, people are always going to comment but she was technically never obese, she had curves unlike the super thin models of Instagram nowadays so all those opinions to lose weight should have meant nothing to her. I know, I know the pressure was there. Unfortunately, she does look anorexic or heading that way now.

Reactions: 9
OH MY GOD. DID SHE ACTUALLY POST THIS???!!!! I JUST CAN'T!!!! THAT IS NEXT LEVEL OF MESSED UP!! I'M SHOOK!!!
My neck looks kind of like this when I'm sucking it in trying not to have a double chin in pictures, does hers look like that all the time? If so, I've not noticed and it looks scary bad.

One comment said " Does ANYONE know what Tanya's been doing to stay skinny, what is diet and fitness routine because she hasn't said".. yeah no duh she's not GONNA say is she!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I think what happened was when she first slimmed down all the comments came pouring in. Personally I think she’s addicted to the attention she is receiving be it negative or positive towards her weight which is why she keeps getting thinner and thinner what people have to stop doing when she posts a picture is commenting on it. Realisation will soon kick in that she is unwell .... but I think that will only happen when her family actually intervene.

I feel like a lot of times interventions don't do much good, but I may be wrong. I know they kind of force the person to remember and reflect on it more, realizing that loving people do care and see an issue ( if they're loving, different story if you don't respect the people who confront you) but I feel like it's a decision you'd have to come to on your own where you say to yourself ' wow, I don't feel like myself in this shell I've become and I feel like I've lost myself, I'm unhappy.. Why..?'

And then usually it hits. But it may be an issue to her and it may never. Time will tell. But before all this she did seem a good soul who would help whoever and who was very kind and hospitable and you can see some people took advantage of her nature and were mean.. Ie Jim.

I do hope she is unhappy with the life she leads enough to want a change when she gets to that point.

New here and so glad I have somewhere to say this
Tanya burr comes across as a very crappy person. Even before she did her acting thing many youtubers have said about her - not referencing her name but it was 10000% about her- that she was very rude up herself and judgemental.
She definitely dumped jim once she moved to la and became an “actress” because she clearly thinks she can do better than her high school sweetheart.
I actually felt so sorry for jim you could tell her fully doted on her and she just tossed him to the curb like trash.
I used to like her and went to her for inspiration for outfits because she had a small waist big boobs and a bum - hourglass figure, now she looks ill and a shadow of what she was before.
Give it a year and she’ll have a full on breakdown. Jim will have moved forward with Sarah and will be noticeably happy, whilst she’s in LA struggling to get by as she’s let her YouTube career go to tit, stopped doing her make up etc and all she has is her “acting career” which lets all be honest, is going to go nowhere.
Her only chance of survival is marrying rich

The poor girl. She looks ill. I honestly don’t know how the people applauding her frame can live with themselves, I can only guess that they are similarly disordered. The comments under her photos are like a pro-ana thread 😕

• Sad
The poor girl. She looks ill. I honestly don’t know how the people applauding her frame can live with themselves, I can only guess that they are similarly disordered. The comments under her photos are like a pro-ana thread 😕
Agree and it’s especially wrong when “fitness bloggers” such as Carly Rowena are complimenting her!!

Lots of people are thin and look well. She is thin and looks awful and old because she hasn't lost weight healthily and is fighting against her natural curvier build. I think the photos and reviews from Confidence ironically completely knocked her confidence completely. Plus maybe some harsh words from LA agents and castings.

Reactions: 19
Lots of people are thin and look well. She is thin and looks awful and old because she hasn't lost weight healthily and is fighting against her natural curvier build. I think the photos and reviews from Confidence ironically completely knocked her confidence completely. Plus maybe some harsh words from LA agents and castings.
I agree with this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.