Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Marcus Butler doing some ad on Twitter, something to do with Electricity and the London Eye. God only knows. The dregs of the Gleam “talent” doing the crappest of crap ads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So what's she doing for her acting career. Wasn't she spending all her time in USA before the divorce, only to now be in the Uk ever since because I thought maybe part of the spilt was her thinking she had some career in USA and was going to be base there

If she’s so worried about her appearance she might want to wax that upper lip. Constantly looking like she’s got a mustache shadow going on... or perhaps she’s going for that more “natural” look 😜

Reactions: 5
I’m starting to see the weight loss in her face now, so her showing up on Insta looking gaunt is just a month or so away if she stays at this rate. Sad. There was once a time I thought she was genuinely, naturally pretty.

Someone else said it best here a while back— she’s the poster child of not knowing when to stop and just be satisfied.

Reactions: 5
Her teeth look different 😐

I think it's just how thin her face is, it looks a bit wonky now whereas it used to look symmetrical, just because she's so gaunt. I think that can make everything look odd.

Reactions: 4
She looks so insanely sick, I can hardly look at her, I just feel bad for her. She may be insufferable usually but lately she just seems so unwell and it’s really sad.

Reactions: 10
I haven’t kept up with Tanya but it’s pretty shocking how bad she looks now. It’s not just the extreme weight loss but she genuinely looks unhappy, which is terrible. Her Instagram is complete nonsense now with the ridiculous photoshopped pictures & the way she poses and her fake stories where she tries to convince everyone that she is indeed eating.

Despite all of that, I really hope that she gets better because this is just depressing to watch; I can’t imagine how she feels. Wish her family would step up & get her some help asap.

Reactions: 12
I noticed that she had put Gleam back up on her Insta page. Before it was just her acting agency. Guess she has had a sharp reminder of what she actually is 'famous' for.

I think this whole body positivity thing has made people afraid to comment on extreme weightloss for fear of shaming someone. But this is so obviously an eating disorder because one Barry's Bootcamp every once in a blue moon isn't causing this....

Shame on her friends for encouraging it but posting about how great she's looking. Seriously? I thought we were over this nonsense.

[emoji51][emoji51]
I hate this new look where the teeth dominate the face.
Loads of Youtuberrs seem to be doing it now.
Alfie (horse teeth) Deyes
Saffron (fake everything) Barker
Wendy (fake laugh, eye blinding teeth) Barker

Etc etc

To whoever made the video with all her acting clips, maybe this should be added :unsure::p

Especially the PR person right at the start totally giving away the spontaneous live stream ad :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Some of the comments from that B&W pic a few days ago:

Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 01.43.19.png
Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 01.43.30.png
Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 01.43.42.png

Quite telling that these seem to be the top rated ones.

Reactions: 9
^ I was trying to find more like that but couldn't and instead saw one about 'I've been watching you for 7 years, you are looking better and better every day, better than that skinny boned duo'..... And.... Jim and Sarah look worse off health wise than Tanya? Huh?

This is what really annoys me. As long as she's getting comments like this, she's not going to stop.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.