Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can people stop saying she kept the house, she still has to buy Jim out of his half of the house. It’s still going to cost her best part of £1m to do that.
That may be the case, unless the house is in her name and not jointly owned.

Reactions: 2
Can people stop saying she kept the house, she still has to buy Jim out of his half of the house. It’s still going to cost her best part of £1m to do that.
Okay, so I can't say she kept the house because nobody has confirmed it, but you can say she has to buy him out when nobody has confirmed it either? Makes total sense!! NOT! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 1
Okay, so I can't say she kept the house because nobody has confirmed it, but you can say she has to buy him out when nobody has confirmed it either? Makes total sense!! NOT! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
They were married, which means he has the legal right to 50% of that house, therefore if she is keeping it, she has to buy his share off him. Doesn’t need to be confirmed.

Do you think they'll sell it? Is that why she got the garden done?
I personally don’t see why she would need that huge house for herself, it will be expensive for her to keep and she isn’t earning like she used to and there is too much space for one person. And I personally don’t understand why somebody would want to live in the former marital home. I don’t think doing the “garden” if you can even call it that would make much difference to selling it so I think she might be staying put, at least for now.

Reactions: 6
They were married, which means he has the legal right to 50% of that house, therefore if she is keeping it, she has to buy his share off him. Doesn’t need to be confirmed.

I personally don’t see why she would need that huge house for herself, it will be expensive for her to keep and she isn’t earning like she used to and there is too much space for one person. And I personally don’t understand why somebody would want to live in the former marital home. I don’t think doing the “garden” if you can even call it that would make much difference to selling it so I think she might be staying put, at least for now.
I can shed some light on wanting to stay in the marital home. I'm staying in mine.

My husband left me and our son for his single, 'fun' life and I'll be damned if I'm going to be forced to move out of my home because of him. He changed everything, not me.

That's why I suspect Jim could be the one at fault rather than Tarn, because obviously they have agreed she is staying there. Obviously just using my own experience to come to conclusions, and not everyone is the same.

As the ' dumpee' I wouldn't ever have given up the house to my ex.

Edit to add:

I've still kept my house, but I don't have to buy my ex out until 3 years after he signs the agreement (which he isn't bothering to sign). It's still my house and I pay the mortgage and have done for many months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So in one Jim's latest vlogs, he is at the Gleam office, and shows an old photo of him and Tan... he says, "look at the size of Tan's head compared to mine." Dom and the woman there, don't react to the comment. Jim just comes across as such a c*nt. Not sure why he feels the need to say that publicly.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I know this is Tanya’s thread,
But he’s on Tanya’s feed doing the MOST to come across as her biggest cheerleader.

Yet on his own posts,
He has the option to keep it classy and ignore comments like this 🤔
or highlight them by replying, almost suggesting they could be right.
Sneak skin Jim goes for option 2 😎
5D99A120-14B4-4282-923E-47778F5FDB0C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So in one Jim's latest vlogs, he is at the Gleam office, and shows an old photo of him and Tan... he says, "look at the size of Tan's head compared to mine." Dom and the woman there, don't react to the comment. Jim just comes across as such a c*nt. Not sure why he feels the need to say that publicly.
Poor Tanya - told constantly by Jim and Zoe how weeny their heads are compared to her's. I'm not a huge Tanya fan but I think she has been mocked for years by those two. It was comfortable for them when she was chubby and just laughed and sucked up their patronising asides. My ex was a bit like that. Say something mean and laugh so you couldn't possibly take it seriously.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I know this is Tanya’s thread,
But he’s on Tanya’s feed doing the MOST to come across as her biggest cheerleader.

Yet on his own posts,
He has the option to keep it classy and ignore comments like this 🤔
or highlight them by replying, almost suggesting they could be right.
Sneak skin Jim goes for option 2 😎
View attachment 18404
It will all come crashing down as fast as it started for him. Let's be honest, Sarah is only with him for the followers. She will move onto someone more attractive soon enough. Jim is the one looking like an utter asshole, while Tanya is being pretty undercover. I imagine it is hard for her no matter what anyone says.

Reactions: 5
It will all come crashing down as fast as it started for him. Let's be honest, Sarah is only with him for the followers. She will move onto someone more attractive soon enough. Jim is the one looking like an utter asshole, while Tanya is being pretty undercover. I imagine it is hard for her no matter what anyone says.
Yeah lmao, however I would say they are in each other’s leagues, both just meh looking, nothing to catch your eye.
She has gained 5000 followers just from him showing her name in his story. I bet she’s loving that, as it’s all she’s wanted for many many years, hence buying followers.
She still barely gets any likes considering the amount of followers she appears to have, (unless she’s taking her clothes off and the horny old men she’s managed to accumulate come running) especially compared with other pages who have less than 10k followers and get more likes and engagement, because their followers aren’t bought. 🤷 ig audit.com says that only 70% of her followers are real, but even that seems high % lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Actually, not quite. In case you didn't know, the house was purchased before they got married. This video below (screenshot) was from June 2015. Tanya was all excited filming outside in their garden (if you can call it that) for the first time. They got married in September 2015. So yeah, if the house was solely in her name, she doesn't need to pay him a thing as it was acquired pre wedding. Hermione Chantal (Youtuber) purchased a house while engaged, they later split up, she kept the house to herself as it was solely in her name. Smart cookie.
No need to get all worked up tbh. I'll continue saying what I want aka Tarn kept the house just as you can say whatever you want.

Reactions: 3
Not sure how it is in the UK, but in the States, we have a thing called common law marriage where even if you're not legally married, you're still considered a "married" couple with rights if you've lived with your partner over a certain period of time. Jim and Tanya lived together for nearly 10 years before getting a marriage license, so they'd 100% fall under a common-law marriage. But even if that's not a thing in the UK, I'm sure they own the house jointly. Just last September Jim was talking about paying the mortgage, so...

Not sure how it is in the UK, but in the States, we have a thing called common law marriage where even if you're not legally married, you're still considered a "married" couple with rights if you've lived with your partner over a certain period of time. Jim and Tanya lived together for nearly 10 years before getting a marriage license, so they'd 100% fall under a common-law marriage. But even if that's not a thing in the UK, I'm sure they own the house jointly. Just last September Jim was talking about paying the mortgage, so...
I'm from the UK and I don't believe we have common law. We do in Canada, where I live now.

I don't know much about marriage law, but I thought what you bought into the marriage was yours afterwards. So only assets acquired during the marriage would be split, made sense in times gone by when the father worked and the mother did domestic duties so they weren't left desolate in a split. Anyway it's probably a bit zzz and we'll never know as it's private.

Tanya strikes me as someone not that petty or mean and would just want the divorce over without too much stress. Irrelevant that she's the main breadwinner and just go for an amicable 50/50. Although if the shoe was on the other foot I could see Jim making it messy. Who knows.

Maybe she's retiring from acting, been pretty quiet on that front.

I've had plenty of experience with 'friends' saying things as a joke and playing it off by laughing but really saying the biggest insults and as a watcher of her videos way back, I agree a lot of them did do that.

She was always so cheerful though and even though she wasn't the brightest bulb, she knows when she's being put down. Probably some of the biggest momentum behind the weight loss and keeping it all off. It might not just be the acting dreams, might be years worth of tit catching up.

It says a lot that she's kind of silent right now, in a good way. Hopefully she's not making a mess of herself, maybe she can redeem it some.

Reactions: 8
UK law info: "If a house owned by one person prior to the marriage is lived in as your marital home, it will be treated as a matrimonial asset, although that does not necessarily mean it would be divided equally. If a house owned prior to the marriage by one person is not the marital home, it may be considered non-matrimonial property and treated different."

So yep, as they lived in this house, even if Tanya bought it alone before marriage it would be considered part of divorce proceedings - but not other houses (do they own other rental places like Alfie/Zoella?). That is just usual circumstances: they can have other agreements (Jim might get 2 smaller houses and Tanya keeps the main one, for example) but that would all come down to the negotiations/proceedings.

Reactions: 4
UK law info: "If a house owned by one person prior to the marriage is lived in as your marital home, it will be treated as a matrimonial asset, although that does not necessarily mean it would be divided equally. If a house owned prior to the marriage by one person is not the marital home, it may be considered non-matrimonial property and treated different."

So yep, as they lived in this house, even if Tanya bought it alone before marriage it would be considered part of divorce proceedings - but not other houses (do they own other rental places like Alfie/Zoella?). That is just usual circumstances: they can have other agreements (Jim might get 2 smaller houses and Tanya keeps the main one, for example) but that would all come down to the negotiations/proceedings.
I think they still have the house in Norwich? Doesn't a member of their family live there? Not sure tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.