Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe her/her team have realised that she doesn't really have the experience to succeed at acting - and this isn't hate, but the fact they tried to edit her Wiki page to make it seem she'd done a lot in terms of acting...it shows that experience and qualifications are important.

I also think she's left it a bit too late. I mean most actors start out young, going to some sort of stage school and then get a degree, start off with small projects and then land their 'big break' at some point in their 20s. Tanya is already pushing 30...and sadly thats pretty much ancient for women in Hollywood. Once you're 30+ its 'here you can start playing the mum roles' and don't get a shot at interesting stuff, unless you're already established.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]
Wow she’s so spontaneous 🤣 she’s just casually walking along and looking into the distance thinking about an ice cream cone 🤣 While Jim is casually posing at the Cannes film festival and getting ready to walk the red carpet, I think she’s gonna need a whole tub of Haagen-Dazs after finding out about that one 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Tarn takes fried hair to a whole new level. Bloody hell!! [emoji51][emoji51]

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's blocked me on IG [emoji23] I think it was for suggesting that she posts bikini pictures for comments and likes. Whoops. Too bitchy for Tan Tan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
not to throw accusations around, but as someone with an ed i could totally see her being bulimic as i see a LOT of the signs

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The trouble is she never even seemed that keen on acting - just being a famous actress. Hanging around in LA hoping to be spotted. She never seemed to put in the hard boring graft of provincial theatres or an extra on Holby for eg. She seems to be pursuing a career as an influencer now. Oh dear.

Reactions: 13
not to throw accusations around, but as someone with an ed i could totally see her being bulimic as i see a LOT of the signs
as someone with a history of bulimia i totally agree, even her hair (obv part is the dying etc) is a big sign

The trouble is she never even seemed that keen on acting - just being a famous actress. Hanging around in LA hoping to be spotted. She never seemed to put in the hard boring graft of provincial theatres or an extra on Holby for eg. She seems to be pursuing a career as an influencer now. Oh dear.
i have said this before, but this has been her approach to everything: baking, makeup... she doesn't stick with anything

tbf at least she has a chance at being a successful influencer compared to actor. although this could change because despite it being an easy job you still have to put effort it which is something she doesn't seem to have the best track record for 😬

Reactions: 1
Dafuq!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
What an odd photo, like she couldn’t get her leg up unless she undid the top of her shorts. WTF I really think she’s taken these photos herself and she’s trying to pass them off as arty photography 🤣 it’s so bad. No decent photographer would take a photo like that, only Tanya is stupid enough to do that. And can you put your fanny away, we don’t wanna to see it. 🤢🤮

• Sick
I don’t think it’s true to say she couldn’t make it as an actress whilst almost 30 - there are people of all ages and appearances working in theatre and media, and it’s not unusual for older students to study at places like RADA.

The problem is that Tan doesn’t want to be an actress because she loves the craft of acting, she just wants to be a famous actress working in TV or film. She wants to be a celebrity. Even beautiful, talented and successful actresses throw themselves in punishing theatre schedules when they could theoretically coast off money from blockbusters but they do it because they love it. I’m sure Tan’s dream acting job would be either playing the heroine of a BBC Sunday night drama or the ingénue in a mildly sexist Oscar darling.

Reactions: 19
saw this on gg and now ive doubled down on my bulimia/ed suspicious. this screams malnourishment

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s true to say she couldn’t make it as an actress whilst almost 30 - there are people of all ages and appearances working in theatre and media, and it’s not unusual for older students to study at places like RADA.

The problem is that Tan doesn’t want to be an actress because she loves the craft of acting, she just wants to be a famous actress working in TV or film. She wants to be a celebrity. Even beautiful, talented and successful actresses throw themselves in punishing theatre schedules when they could theoretically coast off money from blockbusters but they do it because they love it. I’m sure Tan’s dream acting job would be either playing the heroine of a BBC Sunday night drama or the ingénue in a mildly sexist Oscar darling.
Agreed. I studied at RADA (though I'm a stage manager not an actress) and there's a fair amount of people who begin studying there as actors in the early to mid 30s. There's life experience there that can be useful in roles and of course stage acting is very different to the Hollywood roles she seems to be lusting after, it trains the body and mind to be ready too. Hollywood roles often come with luck and talent with years of work or...just sudden luck from a new graduate, but it's rare. I studied with people who are wonderfully talented but it took 5+ years to break into well known roles (which isn't the goal. The goal is to work successfully in what you love, not to be recognised in the street - she doesn't seem to feel that) and some who got big just before graduating. I know well known actors who still do regional plays in small towns people barely know exist because they just love it. She did one play...right? I see no passion in her for acting. If she went to drama school (and auditioned like everyone else) and really put 100% in and started from the bottom LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...I'd start to believe it. Maybe. She can do fringe to start with? She's lucky she has the financial stability to train. Without theatre and stage managing and making props I'd be devastated and feel rubbish because it IS my passion. I doubt she feels the same way about acting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.