Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yet another suggestion: tanya burr: never satiated, emaciated, #affiliated
You come up with some good titles, 🤣 I agree with you about the bulimia and that instastory in the dressing gown, she seems so lacking in energy and life, I mean maybe she’d just got up, but still she seems so dead and that was a tea she was holding, so that should have woken her up a bit, maybe she was hungover. Also her face was SO puffy and swollen around the eyes. Then she’s having to go to bed in the afternoon and have a nap, she’s either hungover, not sleeping well or lacking in nutrition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow check out her pipe leg holding up a big hip in her latest Instagram post 😱
When photoshop goes too far

Reactions: 1
agreed I don't think age is an issue, it is the fact she has no passion therefore isn't a good actor
Agreed. I studied at RADA (though I'm a stage manager not an actress) and there's a fair amount of people who begin studying there as actors in the early to mid 30s. There's life experience there that can be useful in roles and of course stage acting is very different to the Hollywood roles she seems to be lusting after, it trains the body and mind to be ready too. Hollywood roles often come with luck and talent with years of work or...just sudden luck from a new graduate, but it's rare. I studied with people who are wonderfully talented but it took 5+ years to break into well known roles (which isn't the goal. The goal is to work successfully in what you love, not to be recognised in the street - she doesn't seem to feel that) and some who got big just before graduating. I know well known actors who still do regional plays in small towns people barely know exist because they just love it. She did one play...right? I see no passion in her for acting. If she went to drama school (and auditioned like everyone else) and really put 100% in and started from the bottom LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...I'd start to believe it. Maybe. She can do fringe to start with? She's lucky she has the financial stability to train. Without theatre and stage managing and making props I'd be devastated and feel rubbish because it IS my passion. I doubt she feels the same way about acting.

Reactions: 2
yet another suggestion: tanya burr: never satiated, emaciated, #affiliated
I like that! But would it flow better by adding a few more words? something like
"never satiated, trying to look emaciated; usually #affiliated"

Reactions: 3
I like that! But would it flow better by adding a few more words? something like
"never satiated, trying to look emaciated; usually #affiliated"
how abouutt "never satiated, looks emaciated, always #affiliated" ?? something like that lmao

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s true to say she couldn’t make it as an actress whilst almost 30 - there are people of all ages and appearances working in theatre and media, and it’s not unusual for older students to study at places like RADA.

The problem is that Tan doesn’t want to be an actress because she loves the craft of acting, she just wants to be a famous actress working in TV or film. She wants to be a celebrity. Even beautiful, talented and successful actresses throw themselves in punishing theatre schedules when they could theoretically coast off money from blockbusters but they do it because they love it. I’m sure Tan’s dream acting job would be either playing the heroine of a BBC Sunday night drama or the ingénue in a mildly sexist Oscar darling.
Oh for sure, I'm sure there are plenty of actresses who've had their big break at 30+, but most of them have years of experience prior to that and an acting education - even if its just doing smaller roles on soaps or other British shows before they get a big blockbuster. I guess what I meant more was that, a lot of actresses do get their 'big break' in their teens/20s, and because they are known and directors know they will bring in viewers, they still get meaty roles close to or in their 30s (like Emma Stone, Scarlett Johansson, Emily Blunt etc) instead of just the 'mum' roles or background roles. Then there's the other actresses who do put in the work, but also have connections/a famous parent on their side like Lily Collins, Blake Lively etc.

The trouble is though is like you said, she's not willing to put in the work and instead just added a bunch of stuff to her CV that wasn't there. I feel like her being a Youtuber previously also means she kind of needs to put in even more work to be taken seriously as well, as she'd get backlash. I remember when Sam Frost started on Home & Away, a lot of people weren't happy as she was previously on The Bachelor/The Bachelorette and didn't have much (if any) acting experience.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.