Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but at least Tan’s made a career out of being likeable and informative on YouTube. Sarah is the coldest person, she’s so ready to judge people and just wants to hitch a ride and gain followers off jim’s dying fame. She has no talents, doesn’t like animals and has nothing interesting or unique to show
Doesn't like animals? That's it for me then, can't stand her! lol, but really, how do you know that? jw

Doesn't like animals? That's it for me then, can't stand her! lol, but really, how do you know that? jw
Doesn’t like animals then why’s she with Jim 🤣 Well it looks like it might be getting serious, they just finally posted together on each other’s instastory, they’re on holiday together in Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tanya’s gone very quiet on instagram. I know she has her bad points but I still feel for her. It’s a crappy situation to be in

Reactions: 6
And so does the ass kissing commence.
Ad s
Funny she thinks we don’t see the photoshop in every pic and squeezing everything in. It looks so out of proportion, her head being the same as her waist is bull. Not to mention the wall tiles at the bottom miraculously curving upwards. Wish these girls wouldn’t photoshop so much it’s tragic
DEE03A3E-02F1-4106-8B42-7E840E5B5CAA.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
Funny she thinks we don’t see the photoshop in every pic and squeezing everything in. It looks so out of proportion, her head being the same as her waist is bull. Not to mention the wall tiles at the bottom miraculously curving upwards. Wish these girls wouldn’t photoshop so much it’s tragic View attachment 18327
[/QUOTE]
I don't think she looks like anything special. I think when Tanya had a bit more weight on, she was way more attractive than Sarah.

Reactions: 12
Funny she thinks we don’t see the photoshop in every pic and squeezing everything in. It looks so out of proportion, her head being the same as her waist is bull. Not to mention the wall tiles at the bottom miraculously curving upwards. Wish these girls wouldn’t photoshop so much it’s tragic View attachment 18327
[/QUOTE]
Her left arm in that photo is so peculiar - I presume where a chunk has been erased to make her waist look oh so teeny weeny. Having said that imagine horror of being stuck with creepy yet dull Jim for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I said it on Jim’s thread and I’ll say it again here, it’s looking more and more like Tanya is the innocent party in all of this.

Reactions: 7
No way on this earth is that the same person we saw a few pages back... holy photoshopping batman.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No way on this earth is that the same person we saw a few pages back... holy photoshopping batman.
She’s just another #instaliar #doingitforthegram #fakeittillyoumakeit ... so basic she even put “felt cute might delete later” on one of her most recent heavily photoshopped pics lmaooo

Reactions: 6
Sarah is so boring looking, actually #TeamTarn with the way Jim is pathetically acting.

Reactions: 15
Give it a rest! His marriage is over, was over for quite some time, people move on, and that’s life! It’s damn if you do damn if you don’t! The best of it all it’s they really don’t give a tit as to what everyone else thinks!😊

Reactions: 5
Give it a rest! His marriage is over, was over for quite some time, people move on, and that’s life! It’s damn if you do damn if you don’t! The best of it all it’s they really don’t give a tit as to what everyone else thinks!😊
Yeah..this whole website is dedicated to discussing/bitching about people who “don’t give a tit what people think” (pretty sure they all do care as they rely on fans for income)..;)

Reactions: 2
Yeah..this whole website is dedicated to discussing/bitching about people who “don’t give a tit what people think” (pretty sure they all do care as they rely on fans for income)..;)
He seems to be doing just fine😊

If you’re a fan you could set up a thread in the rave section? Just sayin’ 😬
I’m not saying you’re right or wrong we all have opinions, but it’s a bit like walking into an AA meeting and telling everyone the benefits of drinking red wine, we don’t really like the red wine here 🤣
You’re reading the room completely wrong.
No drama just an observation 🤣 so you don’t have everyone quoting you out of it 😎

Reactions: 17
I really dislike Tarn with a passion. That being said, I'm not going to say she's always in the wrong just because I dislike her! It makes no sense!
We'll obviously never really know what happened between the two of them, so we can only speculate. I've been around long enough to know a sleazy bastard when I see one and I'm pretty sure he is one.
Tarn did seem to flirt with Rhys, but back then there were talks of her doing so to get back at Jim for probably something he had done, to see if he'd get a grip. She kept the house, furniture, car, has Martha most of the time, if she had f***ed up, I highly doubt she would've come out from their marriage with this much.
Speaking from experience here as whenever I've seen a party leave pretty much empty handed having to start from scratch, it's because they f***ed up big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you’re a fan you could set up a thread in the rave section? Just sayin’ 😬
I’m not saying you’re right or wrong we all have opinions, but it’s a bit like walking into an AA meeting and telling everyone the benefits of drinking red wine, we don’t really like the red wine here 🤣
You’re reading the room completely wrong.
No drama just an observation 🤣 so you don’t have everyone quoting you out of it 😎
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Hi Sarah.
Sarah?!? Loooool

I really dislike Tarn with a passion. That being said, I'm not going to say she's always in the wrong just because I dislike her! It makes no sense!
We'll obviously never really know what happened between the two of them, so we can only speculate. I've been around long enough to know a sleazy bastard when I see one and I'm pretty sure he is one.
Tarn did seem to flirt with Rhys, but back then there were talks of her doing so to get back at Jim for probably something he had done, to see if he'd get a grip. She kept the house, furniture, car, has Martha most of the time, if she had f***ed up, I highly doubt she would've come out from their marriage with this much.
Speaking from experience here as whenever I've seen a party leave pretty much empty handed having to start from scratch, it's because they f***ed up big time.
Can people stop saying she kept the house, she still has to buy Jim out of his half of the house. It’s still going to cost her best part of £1m to do that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.