Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny she thinks we don’t see the photoshop in every pic and squeezing everything in. It looks so out of proportion, her head being the same as her waist is bull. Not to mention the wall tiles at the bottom miraculously curving upwards. Wish these girls wouldn’t photoshop so much it’s tragic View attachment 18327
[/QUOTE]

Hi Tanya 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Myself and my partner put a Declaration of Trust in place when we bought our house as we each put a different amount into the deposit. That states who owns what percentage of the house over time, and what actions are to be taken should one party decide they no longer want to own the house. They will have had that too, and it will have been water tight, so I don't think you can read too much into Tanya staying in the house, tbh.

Reactions: 2
Ew. And she looks like Michael Jackson with that photoshop on her nose pinching everything in.. even her eyes look weird and bottom lip is all over the shop

4D5A6DEE-BAE9-4F62-B734-60B6F676EAC0.jpeg

in this pic her nose is as wide as her lips and she’s not even smiling (smiling widens the nose naturally), her waist is a lot wider than her head, looks like she enlarges her boobs as well
5DD94B1C-925D-4142-A8BB-8E31CAFE8EE0.jpeg

And before lip and cheek fillers below
BF95AFA8-25C8-4C86-A77F-47D17C83B12A.jpeg

Edit: lmao howling. On google is an old Instagram pic she deleted and...surprise.. it is so badly photoshopped. what is happening with her head ! 😂
4B8357A1-C01A-4151-BAC2-A446D9701B44.jpeg

(Can I also just say that this is just to raise awareness of the fakery and shed light on how many “instamodels” are catfishing and pretending to live a certain life so that they can potentially end up actually living that life. Download facetune and you can do it too! Lol)

this is embarrassing 🤦‍♂️
DA12CCBA-9C81-453D-815B-A76ED2BD1F87.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s gonna be hard to come up with a new thread title as good the GG one, that’s bloody brilliant.

When she was an extra in the RND wedding I said ‘Two weddings, one extra and a divorce’ maybe something along those lines? Or Two weddings, one divorce and a funeral for her career 😉 Or maybe something to do with her constantly using slimming apps on her Instagram?

Last edited:
Ugh Jim is being a dick. I know they are separated and all but his behaviour is so wierd. He gets creepier all the time.

Reactions: 9
Actually, not quite. In case you didn't know, the house was purchased before they got married. This video below (screenshot) was from June 2015. Tanya was all excited filming outside in their garden (if you can call it that) for the first time. They got married in September 2015. So yeah, if the house was solely in her name, she doesn't need to pay him a thing as it was acquired pre wedding. Hermione Chantal (Youtuber) purchased a house while engaged, they later split up, she kept the house to herself as it was solely in her name. Smart cookie.
No need to get all worked up tbh. I'll continue saying what I want aka Tarn kept the house just as you can say whatever you want.
I know this is the wrong thread but I didn't know Hermione Chantal and her partner split up. 😲 I'm guessing he moved back to the states?

The way Jim is acting is cringey, especially replying to that comment throwing shade at Tanya almost as if she kept him from 'living his life', which I highly doubt is the case.

I know this is the wrong thread but I didn't know Hermione Chantal and her partner split up. [emoji44] I'm guessing he moved back to the states?

The way Jim is acting is cringey, especially replying to that comment throwing shade at Tanya almost as if she kept him from 'living his life', which I highly doubt is the case.
Yes, she did! She addresses it in this video I love Hermione, she's so down to earth and such a breath of fresh air in the Youtube community. Her house looks absolutely gorgeous after all the work she's put into it! She's actually planning on selling it, buying a property in London, renovate it, sell it and do the same again. She's such a smart cookie!
Sorry for being OT [emoji87]

Jim is TOO MUCH. Boy looks like he just lost his virginity tbh. [emoji51]

Reactions: 6
Yeah subtly blaming your previous partner for "holding you back" publicly is pretty lame and un self aware. Unless you are a victim of coercive control or something

Reactions: 5

Just got this as a sponsored post on insta (don’t follow her) is someone panicking about engagement so Olay are paying to push her post?

Reactions: 3
Seems mean but there is no way I'd want Tanya representing my skincare brand - her skin is awful. Dull and grey. Not a good advert for Olay.

Reactions: 6
Is there any way of putting the pics of Jim and his new fling on his thread ... I mean, they’re not directly related to the discussion. Talking about how the girlfriend edits her photos isn’t anything to do with Tanya.

Reactions: 11
^^ I agree, and if there's a lot of info about Sarah, you might even want to make an influencer thread.

Is there any way of putting the pics of Jim and his new fling on his thread ... I mean, they’re not directly related to the discussion. Talking about how the girlfriend edits her photos isn’t anything to do with Tanya.
I think the pictures can add context as not all of us read the Jim thread but obviously there doesn't need to be a whole discussion about them

Maybe from the next thread we can keep this more Tanya centric. When this thread started off Jim didn't even have his own thread.

I think Tanya's life will improve without having any of the snide Chapmans in it.
Just got this as a sponsored post on insta (don’t follow her) is someone panicking about engagement so Olay are paying to push her post?
Organic reach is so low these days and if they're paying Tan in the region of 10k for the post, it will be part of the promotion to spend a few K forcing it into peoples feeds.

View attachment 18715

I think they pushed this before as I'm sure someone else said the same appeared for them? (or another ad she did for them that was basically the same photo, looking back through her feed) Strange that they're being pushed a month after she posted them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.