Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit šŸ¤£ sheā€™s such a try hard clueless idiot, she thinks cos sheā€™s lost weight she can wear anything now, fools like her always look laughable when they try to follow trends. The jeans are bad enough but those socks šŸ¤£ I would only ever wear socks like that at home to keep my feet warm, she always gets one part of an outfit tragically wrong šŸ¤£
I'm actually not mad at the outfit. The combination she's wearing is like something my friends and I would wear. And I like the French tuck (shout out to Queer Eye).

Reactions: 2
I'm actually not mad at the outfit. The combination she's wearing is like something my friends and I would wear. And I like the French tuck (shout out to Queer Eye).
Yeah I think other people can carry off a look like that, but not her, it just doesnā€™t work and those friggin socks donā€™t look good on anyone. She should have worn black heeled boots then it wouldnā€™t have looked so bad, but still wearing ripped jeans with turn ups when youā€™re short and pear shaped is a stupid choice. Plus sheā€™s elongated this photo, so she will look a lot shorter in reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Wtf is that caption? And is she just trying to prove she still has boobs or something? She is bizarre and not okay.
Between her and Jim, idk who I feel like is pimping themselves out more! geesh!

Reactions: 4
[emoji51][emoji51]
An article came up in my google recommendations of Tanyaā€™s shopping picks. There is no sign of this ā€œjumpsuit of dreamsā€, itā€™s almost as if Tanya is only promoting it for the money, not because she actually likes it. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

She must be needing the cash if she is buying Jim out of their house.

Reactions: 4
Who is she trying to appeal to, who are her audience she is 29 years old and cant dress, im just confused as to what shes going for its asif shes trying to find herself before she turns 30

Those shoes šŸ¤£ boats or what, as usual she has to wear something awful. Her hair looks darker in those photos, it looks like sheā€™s had highlights put in rather than an all over blonde to try and save her hair.

Reactions: 7
I quite like the outfit and bag and thought it was one on Tanyas better looks until my eyes panned down to those awful shoes. They are so ugly

Reactions: 3
Why does she still wear her engagement ring? šŸ¤” (well, one of the ones sheā€™s had anyway)

Reactions: 1
She really looks like an addict. [emoji51][emoji51] It baffles me that she actually thinks this is the best she's ever looked. And I'm not talking about the weight loss, it's the combination of her sad looking hair, pale skin and dead behind the eyes expression.

Reactions: 7
What do you mean one of them?
I think people were thinking she kept upgrading or getting the settings changed, or am I thinking somebody else?

And yeah, I agree that outfit was a high for Tanya for sure, until the shoes!

Who is she trying to appeal to, who are her audience she is 29 years old and cant dress, im just confused as to what shes going for its asif shes trying to find herself before she turns 30
I'm confused as to who her audience is now as well. Her wardrobe isn't exactly attainable now for most as a lot of it is designer/high end, and tbh I can't see the kinds of people who spend hundreds on an item of clothing even following her? There's more established fashion influencers that they'd probably follow instead who dress better, or they'd look to models/actresses.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.