Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% not a surgical intervention. She would not fall under the NICE guidelines to qualify for one, publicly or privately funded.

Reactions: 2
She was never obese or even overweight, I doubt a surgeon would have done it on her. I think she had an ED, sadly.
Maybe she travelled somewhere to get it dodgily?

I think the interesting thing is that she can still be AROUND all that food, I know when I'm crash dieting motivation only lasts a couple of weeks and it's SO hard when you're eating out to stay sensible. I think bulimia wouldn't have got her as much weight loss. So it MUST be either Adderall or some sort of dodgy surgery? Only because we KNOW what she was like before. People's metabolism doesn't magically change.

Reactions: 3
100% not a surgical intervention. She would not fall under the NICE guidelines to qualify for one, publicly or privately funded.
I think countless places in LA would do it if she has the money. Not that I'm saying she had it, but can't imagine it would be difficult for anyone to get it with money in the right wrong places.

Reactions: 6
I think countless places in LA would do it if she has the money. Not that I'm saying she had it, but can't imagine it would be difficult for anyone to get it with money in the right wrong places.
True, didn’t think of it in that sense!

If she had a gastric band put in would it not be difficult to eat pasta/burgers? Someone here will know morebthsn me I'm sure but I thought part of the reason it will help you lose weight it because you can't eat big portions with one in.

If she had a gastric band put in would it not be difficult to eat pasta/burgers? Someone here will know morebthsn me I'm sure but I thought part of the reason it will help you lose weight it because you can't eat big portions with one in.
She hasn’t had a band, I don’t care how much money she’s got. I think it’s drugs and/or ED. The recovery would be long with surgery and she wouldn’t be able to eat carbs very well. As a GP, I’d be appalled if any doctor gave someone of a healthy weight a gastric band.

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t had a band, I don’t care how much money she’s got. I think it’s drugs and/or ED. The recovery would be long with surgery and she wouldn’t be able to eat carbs very well. As a GP, I’d be appalled if any doctor gave someone of a healthy weight a gastric band.
As someone who’s had weight loss surgery, it would also be almost impossible for her to be such a ‘tiny’ size as any weight loss surgery doesn’t make you ‘skinny skinny’, and she doesn’t show signs with no loose skin. There also isn’t any evidence of incision marks on her stomach. And while she may photoshop herself, th daily mail would love a Tanya burr had abdominal surgery story,

She could have had the balloon but unlikely.

On another note, the whole gastric band thing is being phased out and most surgeons won’t even consider using them anymore due to the complication rates.

Reactions: 4
“Hey guys, so I have been asked so many times about my jeans.......”

No witch.
No you haven’t.
Professional YouTuber (SLASH actress SLASH author 😎) within the first few minutes has to come back to the camera to finish her intro......at this angle 🤔
3FC8BC53-9A95-4669-907F-C2EC74DC947B.jpeg

Almost 12 minutes of Tanya feeling her damn self and trying on endless pairs of 300 quid jeans that she can “link below “ 💰
1BD3BF21-CCC5-4A64-8B1C-E81CC24E06CD.jpeg

We get the street hooker “dealer’s side chick” look.
I feel like the person wearing this outfit is used to saying
“I promise I’m good for it ok, just give me until next Tuesday and il get you your money baby” 🙄

3062DC39-6980-4DF1-AC4B-CB38D7EC4428.jpeg

And just for the laugh
6B166EE6-C48E-446E-A813-26A5E5F15CD2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow her saddlebags are really sticking out in those jeans 🤣 and she looks like crap, like someone who’s been really ill and stuck indoors for months and the leopard print 🤦🏼‍♀️ could she look anymore like a cheap chav.

Reactions: 3
She looks like one of those characters they might introduce on Eastenders - 'someone's long lost female relative who is a stereotypical druggie down on her luck complete with straggly badly dyed hair and bizarre clothes'. Coo-eee! Tanya! I've found a role for you!

Reactions: 14
Just to clarify, I 100% don't believe she has had one

How is putting her size in relevant? I get putting the details in a box, like the brand and style.. etc but her putting the sizes just looks like she wants people to be jealous. It looks desperate.

Reactions: 13
“Hey guys, so I have been asked so many times about my jeans.......”

No witch.
No you haven’t.
Professional YouTuber (SLASH actress SLASH author 😎) within the first few minutes has to come back to the camera to finish her intro......at this angle 🤔
View attachment 12237

Almost 12 minutes of Tanya feeling her damn self and trying on endless pairs of 300 quid jeans that she can “link below “ 💰
View attachment 12239

We get the street hooker “dealer’s side chick” look.
I feel like the person wearing this outfit is used to saying
“I promise I’m good for it ok, just give me until next Tuesday and il get you your money baby” 🙄

View attachment 12240

And just for the laugh
View attachment 12241
Wow you can really tell the difference here to her carefully angled Instagram pics. (Not hating, just wish she'd embrace her shape!) No amount of weight loss is going to get rid of your hips Tarn!

How is putting her size in relevant? I get putting the details in a box, like the brand and style.. etc but her putting the sizes just looks like she wants people to be jealous. It looks desperate.
She does want people to be jealous that the whole point of her posting herself eating junk food and lying about her size with that vile smug look on her bleeping stupid face, she’s such a bleeping witch, but she’s obviously ruining her health with drugs, so karma is gonna catch up with her eventually.

Funny that when she was big she never said what size she was🙄funny that!🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Funny that when she was big she never said what size she was🙄funny that!🤨
Too right!! It was just her having on dresses that were like 3 sizes too small all the time. Nothing can get rid of the image from Miami 2018... that purple dress that was supposed to be semi-flowy, skin tight on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Still not over Jim commenting on each of her pics. So awkward since it's just like a little mini publicity stunt each time

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.