Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you mean one of them?
Jim proposed with a Tiffany ring many moons ago. Then not long after she had another one with a bigger diamond. Now she has an even bigger one that she wears. (Not sure if there were any more than the three)

Reactions: 1
So Tan can't pay for common carbonara? [emoji23]
f9f5e1903cd174cf4cae7b79ac482569.jpg
I find it so messed up how she keeps posting sooo many photos of unhealthy food when it's obvious that she's doing something unhealthy to have dropped this much weight. It's as if it gives her so much joy to make her minions believe the secret to losing weight healthily is stuffing herself. She's vile.
fd977c29e07cc8e191296aabbc1f9376.jpg
b1e7e44a9f3d2f7a41fb3f8af6127ba8.jpg
66b7e4037c4a5106d7d0ae0e4ad7e58c.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Don't wanna start anything but i was thinking maybe her weight loss could be due to bulimia? Would explain the hair loss/thinning, eating whatever she wants but losing weight, and just general frail and dead look to her. She used to glow and just looked so healthy and radiant now she just doesn't look quite right.

Reactions: 13
Don't wanna start anything but i was thinking maybe her weight loss could be due to bulimia? Would explain the hair loss/thinning, eating whatever she wants but losing weight, and just general frail and dead look to her. She used to glow and just looked so healthy and radiant now she just doesn't look quite right.
Could just be weight loss due to her breakup stress maybe? I know a fair few people who lose weight when going through a hard time.

Reactions: 3

Fair point. Wouldn't be worried about starting anything, I think any viewpoint is valid when said respectfully :) Could very well be. I had a friend who was always desperate about her weight, but hid it and instead made us all think she thought she was better than us and would put us/ me down for random things to make herself feel better (LONG STORY) but all this to say, she eventually started into an ED, it didn't go too far I don't think but I know she started purging for a while. I think sometimes people don't plan to or don't fall into ED's by the "typical" ways maybe but then they just get so desperate, like someone trying to sell everything to have money.. etc that they fall into it. If it's not drugs or weird starvation then binging/ working out some I have no actual clue what.

Reactions: 1
I love pasta but it's like Tanya looks a bit too happy in those carbonara photos, it's the most genuinely 'radiant' she's looked in a while.
Agree, I've been wondering if it's due to bulimia for a while too :unsure:

Reactions: 6
I think she does show signs of someone bingeing and purging, her obsession with posting food, her ill looking appearance, photoshopping, obsession with her appearance and lying about how she lost the weight and her lies about exercising. She’s had issues with dieting in the past too and has to be using pills to help keep the weight off.

Reactions: 9
And can you guys believe she reposted all the photos from the restaurant?
There was a comment saying: I find it really hard to believe that you actually ate it.
And I just checked and was deleted. Why delete instead of replying if she's indeed happily indulging whilst managing to lose weight? Yeah, right, Tarn
I really dislike her, but obviously hope whatever she's going through, she'll get the help she needs, but it really grinds my gears the constant photos of food, as she's spreading such a dangerous message to her young followers.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, right, Tarn
I really dislike her, but obviously hope whatever she's going through, she'll get the help she needs, but it really grinds my gears the constant photos of food, as she's spreading such a dangerous message to her young followers.
Agree.
Assuming she’s suffering from an eating disorder I wish her all the luck in the world when she decides to get help to fight it
BUT!
anorexia or bulimia isn’t an excuse for her to put her audience in danger and she is with the tit she’s posting.
She’s constantly being sent messages asking for weight loss tips. She’s almost goading people with her calorie laden meals and desserts. It’s fucked up.
She’s not new to social media she knows how it works and she knows the following she has. I feel like women who do this know EXACTLY what they’re doing.
Zoe does and now Tanya does.

Reactions: 19
Doesn't her latest Instagram photo set eating at Gloria Trattoria by @bigmamma.uk need to be #gifted? What a sly witch. She labeled it in Stories, something that disappears after 24 hours, but she didn't on the permanent post. :rolleyes: She should be be reported to ASA.

Reactions: 12
I've long thought she must either have an ED or exercise addiction. She's always getting comments asking how she lost the weight and especially commenting on how thin her legs/hips look now (which she always seemed really insecure about being pear shaped), and she never replies to them.
I'm not saying she owes fans anything, but it just seems a bit fishy. You'd think she'd be making videos or talking about it otherwise, saying how much healthier and happier she feels now or something.

Reactions: 5
Y'ALL. i commented on her photo asking if she has an eating disorder and...
03ffb83e5117c2191e929897b3282053.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Y'ALL. i commented on her photo asking if she has an eating disorder and...
03ffb83e5117c2191e929897b3282053.jpg
Well well, that really confirms our suspicions. If she had nothing to hide, she'd obviously say no and how serious of an accusation that is and that she's all about being healthy, but that wasn't the case. Quite sad really, how she got to this point.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.