Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whaaaaaaaat?! Same dead ends! Looks like she didn't even get a trim!
Yeah it looks awful not even a trim, she must have just had her roots done and a toner put in, it looks as bad as ever maybe even worse, if she carries on like this she’s gonna have to have it all cut off.

Reactions: 4
Yeah it looks awful not even a trim, she must have just had her roots done and a toner put in, it looks as bad as ever maybe even worse, if she carries on like this she’s gonna have to have it all cut off.
I agree, it looks absolutely dreadful. Can't she see how dead it looks?! Denial denial denial. [emoji2356]

Reactions: 1
I agree, it looks absolutely dreadful. Can't she see how dead it looks?! Denial denial denial. [emoji2356]
Her hair looks very thin and see through too, I guess it’s nice to get your hair cut and coloured for free but not when it’s ruined like that. I’ve seen better cut and colours done in a training hairdressers. They must have no choice when they get it done by her, it has to be yellow and fried or not at all, because it’s free.

^^ There she goes again looking like a Hanson brother, half expecting her to play "Mmmbop" on that thing.

Screenshot 2019-04-08 at 12.26.02 AM.png

But also, I was thinking today how funny it'd be if someone sent a photo and letter to Waring & McKenna telling her how big of a fan they are and hoping *maybe just maybe* she'd be able to sign lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
DAFUQ!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Well, she may have a chance of acting if they bring out a prequel to Harry Potter. She looks like Minerva mcgonagall (Maggie Smith) but with no wrinkles.

• Haha
Well, she may have a chance of acting if they bring out a prequel to Harry Potter. She looks like Minerva mcgonagall (Maggie Smith) but with no wrinkles.

View attachment 10989
And her hair looks better than Tarn's?! [emoji23][emoji23] When in doubt on where to put your hands, just hide your entire arms behind your back! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 2
Her hair looks so dry. 😔 I'm guessing she's trying to grow it long again but tbh its better to have shorter, healthier hair then to keep growing it out when the ends are already like that...otherwise it'll just be like 90% split ends.

I still don't get why she didn't keep it relatively natural for acting.

I’m a brunette but I went silver a few years ago and loved it. It took a toll on my hair, but my hairdresser wasn’t an idiot and God has given us the gift of olaplex. I stayed silver for about a year and at no point did my hair ever look as bad as hers [emoji2358] it’s tragic. Can’t she see that it’s not okay?

Also, can she please put on some lipstick? Blonde hair can wash you out, unless perhaps you’re a natural blonde. I discovered I had to have some color on my lips constantly so that I didn’t look dead. Why can’t she see these things?! Beauty guru my arse.

Reactions: 3
I’m a brunette but I went silver a few years ago and loved it. It took a toll on my hair, but my hairdresser wasn’t an idiot and God has given us the gift of olaplex. I stayed silver for about a year and at no point did my hair ever look as bad as hers [emoji2358] it’s tragic. Can’t she see that it’s not okay?

Also, can she please put on some lipstick? Blonde hair can wash you out, unless perhaps you’re a natural blonde. I discovered I had to have some color on my lips constantly so that I didn’t look dead. Why can’t she see these things?! Beauty guru my arse.
But she's not that anymore, no way! She's the "it girl", the Serena van der Woodsen of her area, the rising star who will soon walk ALL the Academy carpets, darling!!

But really, she does need to fix it. It's not that she doesn't have a clue, she used to look very alive and well, it's that she chooses these dreadful looks because of the inspo she's taking from IG thots and those who have had semi-success with acting and all that.

Her hair looks so dry. 😔 I'm guessing she's trying to grow it long again but tbh its better to have shorter, healthier hair then to keep growing it out when the ends are already like that...otherwise it'll just be like 90% split ends.

I still don't get why she didn't keep it relatively natural for acting.
At this point she should consider extensions and grown her hair back without dye.

Reactions: 9
Looking as beige and moody as ever. She should change her name to Tanya Beige tbh.

• Haha

Wtf is that caption? And is she just trying to prove she still has boobs or something? She is bizarre and not okay.

Reactions: 11
The glittery socks sure elevate this outfit to a whole new level. [emoji23][emoji23]
#styleicon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her hair looks very thin and see through too, I guess it’s nice to get your hair cut and coloured for free but not when it’s ruined like that. I’ve seen better cut and colours done in a training hairdressers. They must have no choice when they get it done by her, it has to be yellow and fried or not at all, because it’s free.
it's free???
well so is a 100% shave job. I mean when the hair is all breaking off

training to be a street-performer in Hollywood when she just fails to get cast again & again

Reactions: 2
I’m a brunette but I went silver a few years ago and loved it. It took a toll on my hair, but my hairdresser wasn’t an idiot and God has given us the gift of olaplex
Exactly - I was going silver but not by choice (wisdom streaks aka grey) I decided to go lighter to blend the silver in and since having it done everyone, even the Mister who never notices anything, has complimented me on the condition of my hair.

But thats because my hairdresser takes pride in her work, knows what she is doing and point blank refused to fry me.

The glittery socks sure elevate this outfit to a whole new level. [emoji23][emoji23]
#styleicon
That outfit 🤣 she’s such a try hard clueless idiot, she thinks cos she’s lost weight she can wear anything now, fools like her always look laughable when they try to follow trends. The jeans are bad enough but those socks 🤣 I would only ever wear socks like that at home to keep my feet warm, she always gets one part of an outfit tragically wrong 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.