Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has this turned into a Jim chapman thread?
Because Tarn's stuck at home for days now so she can memorize lines from a 2 page script, therefore not giving us much to talk about! [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really didn't need to see Jims nipples before I'd even had my coffee.
I need to Google image search Chris Hemsworth asap

Reactions: 7
Think I need to go and get my heart rate checked, brb
Same!! I've watched his show for ages, no idea whether or not he's a good actor, I only do it so I can stare at this glorious masterpiece. [emoji7][emoji7]

Reactions: 1
I did wonder weeks ago if we needed a Jim thread 😂 but the Naomi/Marcus/Casper ones are crawling along so I held back making one. It’s quite sad he was getting the same amount of attention as MooMoo until the separation, the most interesting thing about him before that was the person (on here) who saw him at an ATM 😐
I’m my mind they’re the new Gwen and Chris 😂
Conscious Uncoupling 2019

Maybe we do need a dedicated Jim thread for his single and ready to mingle days 😂?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just been traveling through YouTube for something to have in the background, saw Tanya's video called "What I'm eating lately.'
Thought, oh go on then...

It's s bleeping hello fresh ad. Not labelled. twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Tanya is pissed she appears under the guru section of tattle and not the celeb part?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I did wonder weeks ago if we needed a Jim thread 😂 but the Naomi/Marcus/Casper ones are crawling along so I held back making one. It’s quite sad he was getting the same amount of attention as MooMoo until the separation, the most interesting thing about him before that was the person (on here) who saw him at an ATM 😐
I’m my mind they’re the new Gwen and Chris 😂
Conscious Uncoupling 2019

Maybe we do need a dedicated Jim thread for his single and ready to mingle days 😂?!
That was me! I work round the corner to Gleam and keep seeing him. Honestly, he looks boring!

I like Jim though, boring was harsh. He looks normal. I think that's the point. He goes to the office most days and does a job, writing etc... not a lot to do or say really, then his wife is selling stories to the daily mail.... explains a lot I guess...

Reactions: 9
Right third time should be lucky, I really wanted to get cheese girl on YouTube!

Please like and all that so it get's boosted :D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks a lot, @Yel!! Her performances are so hilarious! [emoji23][emoji23] Ballerina Tarn has a bright future ahead of her! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
7290c414f293815e21b5235d2082d372.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's the agenda here?
These 3 pratts have never spoken about politics now all of a sudden.....
46be0ca0105b219f52f5665670c71110.jpg
30867524d92f853c15ea2a1539dd0e1f.jpg
742b42bb17e1090a6dca7c590c9f5067.jpg

• Wow
Or the country is at an impasse and they are genuinely worried. 🤷🏼‍♀️
It definitely seems like a management decision but I've no doubt they are remainers. Think about the huge costs on travel, much fewer pointless PR holidays to go on 😂

Goodness gracious, what a hideous dress! It looks like a tent! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
34ac473d932b980866a921bab49c1e3d.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.