Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both look unwashed and grimy. Definetly knobbing him, I wonder if she cuts his fringe?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well, I've never watched Love Island, but Camilla is a stunner, so you never know what might happen in the bushes! [emoji23][emoji23]
Well well, seems Tarn and Rhys are back spending time together as I doubt he'd be willing to drop £1,400 for a membership!
241eaba9d53970790794e98504cba10a.jpg
4a9828efb19decec14e5a1fc74c74c0c.jpg
I feel like Rhys is never far from a rolled up 50,
a credit card, Or some tinfoil.
The complete opposite to Jim who probably only uses tinfoil to bring moomoo’s “good girl” snacks to the doggie park. 🤣

Confession: I haven’t passed the dairy/cheese isle in Tesco without thinking about Tanya in weeks. That clip is a gift from god 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, I've never watched Love Island, but Camilla is a stunner, so you never know what might happen in the bushes! [emoji23][emoji23]
Well well, seems Tarn and Rhys are back spending time together as I doubt he'd be willing to drop £1,400 for a membership!

Oh dear heavens, what are we gonna do with his hair... and I thought Sean's looked like hair going over top a potato, what is this monstrosity?

His leg also looks like a cartoon drawing of a tree. So.odd.

Is it just me or does her stomach look like it has a bump? She didn't edit so carefully there. I'm sure she's not pregnant, but she'd better watch out, there might be a mini-Rhys on the way soon. Oh, it's head... the possibilities.

Reactions: 1
This is from the Soho House list of rules:

No cameras, video or other recording devices, whether live-streaming or otherwise and whether on a mobile phone or other medium, may be used while in the House. Members are responsible for ensuring their guests also abide by this rule. The House reserves the right to take possession of and confiscate any mobile phone, camera, video or other recording device and any photos, videos or other recorded images used or taken while on House premises.

Tanya always posts images from there. Maybe she's just not been caught yet?

Reactions: 6
Tanya has to be knobbing Rhys. Although why you would I don’t know. I suppose Jim is a “nice guy” and Rhys is the “bad boy” and everyone likes a bit of rough chavvy whatever. But he just looks tragic. Whether it is just the lighting or something he looks to have a wonky fringe.
Maybe she caught feelings?
In the play Tanya and Rhys passionately kissed **throws up in mouth**

Maybe she caught feelings?
In the play Tanya and Rhys passionately kissed **throws up in mouth**
Oh I had no idea they kissed, so that play went on for about 6 weeks was it, I bet Tanya was slipping him the tongue too 🤢🤮 wouldn’t put it past her, even when he has a gf. I just don’t understand what Rhys’ gf sees in him, he’s ugly and dodgy, maybe his gf is weird and does drugs too. Do all three of them get together to do drugs I wonder on these little holidays. Also Tanya must be getting this break for free and Rhys and gf are getting a free mini break from Tanya, probably in exchange for supplying her with drugs 😉

Oh I had no idea they kissed, so that play went on for about 6 weeks was it, I bet Tanya was slipping him the tongue too 🤢🤮 wouldn’t put it past her, even when he has a gf. I just don’t understand what Rhys’ gf sees in him, he’s ugly and dodgy, maybe his gf is weird and does drugs too. Do all three of them get together to do drugs I wonder on these little holidays. Also Tanya must be getting this break for free and Rhys and gf are getting a free mini break from Tanya, probably in exchange for supplying her with drugs 😉
Nail on the head. He is 100% her dealer.

Reactions: 4

No cameras, video or other recording devices, whether live-streaming or otherwise and whether on a mobile phone or other medium, may be used while in the House. Members are responsible for ensuring their guests also abide by this rule. The House reserves the right to take possession of and confiscate any mobile phone, camera, video or other recording device and any photos, videos or other recorded images used or taken while on House premises.

They might let her do it as it gives them a bit of free promotion??

Most of them who go to soho house upload to insta - esp the gleam lot

• Angry
Her neck on the top right one! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
These two are shagging for sure
Could well be, wouldn’t put anything past Burr. I’m wondering if she’s lost even more weight, looking at these photos, cos I don’t think they will have been doctored, they look like they’ve come out of a photo booth

Oh I didn't realise Tanya's there with that terrible hairdresser 😂 this party gives and gives.

Reactions: 4
^ She didn't bother dressing up for the Jonathan Ross Halloween party either, unless she was invited last minute to that one- she doesn't have much of an excuse this time lol

^ She didn't bother dressing up for the Jonathan Ross Halloween party either, unless she was invited last minute to that one- she doesn't have much of an excuse this time lol
It wouldn’t be in keeping with her image of Hollywood, glamour it girl to wear fancy dress. It would damage her chances of getting cast in that big Hollywood film she has definitely auditioned for and is definitely on the brink of getting now she is a cool, free and single woman about London Town.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It wouldn’t be in keeping with her image of Hollywood, glamour it girl to wear fancy dress. It would damage her chances of getting cast in that big Hollywood film she has definitely auditioned for and is definitely on the brink of getting now she is a cool, free and single woman about London Town.
Ahh, should've known - it makes sense now😁 So her only nod to the 90s is an edible choker lol

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell, Zoe really went all out with her 90s outfit! She even hired S Club 7, or should I say S Club 3?! [emoji23][emoji23]
So pathetic how Tarn can't even go to a party on her own without Kate, the babysitter. [emoji849][emoji849]

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.