Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is so pathetic. It sounds like he's pinning for her to have a change of heart but she's gone off to be a bridesmaid in a movie. So 🤪

Jim, if you're reading, just go get laid already. go on whatever dating site, so that in 6 months when Tan's Hollywood dream continues to dry out like her hair, it'll be too late for her to crawl back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know if Jim is about to slide into Tanya’s DM’s with a “hey girl, you single?”
Or if he’s heading towards a social media breakdown.

I’m excited for both once we see it all played out online 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jim just get with Mark Ferris already 😓 il even start a ship name.
Jark 🤷🏻‍♀️
mY 14 yEaR OLd sElF wOuLd ShIp JarK 😂😂

Reactions: 4
You know you’re in trouble when you post an AD and you have to sponsor it out of your own money to get more likes 😂😂😂. Tragic

(I don’t follow Tanya and it came up on my timeline because she paid insta to promote the post)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have to comment on the purple shampoo thing, because it's annoyed me and I need to get it off my chest 😂

-Tarn is blonde. Not platinum, not silver, not grey, blonde.
-blonde hair should not look yellow.
A good hairdresser will be able to give you a glorious blonde do, which if you're lucky will only need good quality shampoo and conditioner for blonde hair.
- A BAD hairdresser (looking at you Samantha) will let you leave with yellow hair. This is the sort of do that needs a lot of careful maintenance, including toners and specially formulated shampoo.

Some purple shampoos are tit, and really bad for your hair, such as the John Frieda and Provoke touch of silver.

And breatheeee 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow Tanya and it came up on my timeline because she paid insta to promote the post
To be fair it's the brand that will be paying. Organic reach is so low these days that on Facebook platforms the brands will allocate money to boosting.

Jim's in his bachelor pad playing with tooth whitening strips that he claims to have bought, the hard life of an influencer. A career always seems over when they start posting tooth whitening..

Reactions: 10
To be fair it's the brand that will be paying. Organic reach is so low these days that on Facebook platforms the brands will allocate money to boosting.

Jim's in his bachelor pad playing with tooth whitening strips that he claims to have bought, the hard life of an influencer. A career always seems over when they start posting tooth whitening..
Teethless Jim really cracked me up, actually. [emoji23][emoji23]
f10731856a38966a20670a8b12d019cb.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
  • Wow
When she first got her hair dyed it was bright yellow and fried at the ends, then almost straight away she was using purple shampoo to try and tone it down. Why are Gleam using this awful hairdresser to ruin their clients hair, is Samantha Cusick signed with Gleam now she has has a YT channel? I know she ruined zoe’s hair with blonde highlights, but did she ruin anyone else’s hair? The longer Tanya carries on with the blonde, the more her hair will break and fall out, it’s already looking thinner and in the worse condition it’s ever looked, I bet it will be back to brown by the end of the year

When she first got her hair dyed it was bright yellow and fried at the ends, then almost straight away she was using purple shampoo to try and tone it down. Why are Gleam using this awful hairdresser to ruin their clients hair, is Samantha Cusick signed with Gleam now she has has a YT channel? I know she ruined zoe’s hair with blonde highlights, but did she ruin anyone else’s hair? The longer Tanya carries on with the blonde, the more her hair will break and fall out, it’s already looking thinner and in the worse condition it’s ever looked, I bet it will be back to brown by the end of the year
When she first dyed it blonde, there was still hope for it as it wasn't as fried, but it's gone down the drain ever since, perhaps Tarn's fault for using purple shampoo?! My question is, can it actually be saved simply by going darker? I'm by no means an expert, but when I see the state it's in, I think the only solution might be a pixie cut!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
When she first dyed, there was still hope for it as it wasn't that fried, but it's gone down the drain ever since, perhaps Tarn's fault for using purple shampoo?! My question is, can it actually be saved simply by going darker? I'm by no means an expert, but when I see the state it's in, I think the only solition might be a pixie cut!

Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if she has to have a pixie cut to save it, but that cut probably won’t suit her big round face, she’s fucked, this fool just won’t listen to reason, can’t wait to see how this turns out 🤣

Reactions: 5
Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if she has to have a pixie cut to save it, but that cut probably won’t suit her big round face, she’s fucked, this fool just won’t listen to reason, can’t wait to see how this turns out [emoji1787]
Same! [emoji87][emoji87][emoji23][emoji23]

I don’t know what kind of purple shampoo she’s using, but as a serial bottle blonde, it’s the wrong kind. I know it’s naturally drying, but come on. Try to switch brands, or get a damned good conditioner, let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing it off. Bet Tan doesn’t want to do that, because as thin as her hair is, conditioner would either weigh it down or make it look greasy. She just can’t get it right anymore no matter what.

I wonder if Gleam is forcing them to post all of
When she first dyed it blonde, there was still hope for it as it wasn't as fried, but it's gone down the drain ever since, perhaps Tarn's fault for using purple shampoo?! My question is, can it actually be saved simply by going darker? I'm by no means an expert, but when I see the state it's in, I think the only solution might be a pixie cut!

I think it could maybe be saved if she dyed it back brown and found the right products, stopped using heat on it, got regular trims instead of growing the length etc.

Its just crazy how much her stylist managed to fry it? Its not as if her hair was jet black before and she went for a white blonde now.

View attachment 8717

Oh god, someone buy this man some lotion and some kleenex already.
Iuuuuuu he looks BAD. I used to think that he was soo much more handsome than Tanya but that takes me back to my first semester in Uni when creepy guys that were in their last semesters tried to attrack 17 y/o girls...Or even worse lol, I remeber than the older brother of a much older than me student tried to flirt with me when I was younger, iuuuuu

Speaking of Tan's hair, I don't really understad how they (Zoe and her) get it that dry and damaged. I went platinum blonde about two years ago, my hair is naturally lighter than Tanya's but I mean, I paid 6 dls for the whole decoloration (pretty risky but ur girl wanted it and that was all I could afford) and I just knew I wouldn't add heat or any more damage and everything went perfectly fine, at the end I just out grew my hair and I have a cool natural ombre, literaly my only secret is washing it every two days and sleeping with a french braid...Eather she is cheap af or dumb af.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I wonder if Gleam is forcing them to post all of

I think it could maybe be saved if she dyed it back brown and found the right products, stopped using heat on it, got regular trims instead of growing the length etc.

Its just crazy how much her stylist managed to fry it? Its not as if her hair was jet black before and she went for a white blonde now.
Yeah, Tarn takes fried hair to a whole new level! And it honestly baffles me how she can possibly think her hair looks good and she doesn't struggle with thickness?! Girl needs glasses!
I actually think she might look good with a pixie cut like these. She should honestly consider doing something, or else the future doesn't look too bright for her hair. [emoji51][emoji51]

Yeah, Tarn takes fried hair to a whole new level! And it honestly baffles me how she can possibly think her hair looks good and she doesn't struggle with thickness?! Girl needs glasses!
I actually think she might look good with a pixie cut like these. She should honestly consider doing something, or else the future doesn't look too bright for her hair. [emoji51][emoji51]

Yep she’s gonna have to go for a pixie cut, the one on the left looks good and it looks like her original colour. As for shampoo I’m sure she said she uses Olaplex and there was some in the bathroom, so if that’s not working for her, then her hair is really fried. Her hair doesn’t seem to grow very fast even, it just seems dead, I guess it’s cos her health is so awful

I suspect she'll touch it one day and it'll just up and come off like that viral video of the preteen girl doing a tutorial where her hair comes off on the curling iron. Seriously it's not gonna go well.

She could have gone darker brown, even reddish, like Isla Fisher-esque and still been fine, but blonde is just NOT a good look on her and she needs to have a dose of reality and have a serious look at herself. Needs to look in the mirror and have a legit conversation with herself 😂until "they" ( the rational and irrational sides of Tarn) work it out. However, I'm starting to wonder if there's any of the rational bit left.

• Haha
Jim needs to stop with these half naked selfies, it's embarrassing.

When did he open his account to let people slide into his DMs?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.