Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim needs to stop with these half naked selfies, it's embarrassing.

When did he open his account to let people slide into his DMs?
He just posted that selfie, I added the text! [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He just posted that selfie, I added the text! [emoji23][emoji23]

Ah I posted at the same time didn't see yours! But he has opened his account so guys/girls can slide in. Did he do this ages ago or when the breakup was announced?

Reactions: 3
Ah I posted at the same time didn't see yours! But he has opened his account so guys/girls can slide in. Did he do this ages ago or when the breakup was announced?
Haaa so funny we posted at the exact same time! I really thought you were referring to my post! [emoji23][emoji23]
Perhaps it was after splitting up? [emoji848]

@Bubu, you did? Haha! Pretty sure I just voiced his intentions! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 1
@Bubu, you did? Haha! Pretty sure I just voiced his intentions! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I’ve seen way to many stories of Jim with his top off that I can no longer tell what’s new and what isn’t 😂 plus I can smell his desperation from here so can imagine him actually saying that to try and be relatable/ funny. I can’t stop cringing every time I see his stories 🙈

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ve seen way to many stories of Jim with his top off that I can no longer tell what’s new and what isn’t [emoji23] plus I can smell his desperation from here so can imagine him actually saying that to try and be relatable/ funny. I can’t stop cringing every time I see his stories [emoji85]
Yes! He's so desperate! Also, each to their own, but I really don't think he's all that, so I really don't need to see topless Jim every single day! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
0e1bd26b052cd26ef1b55a6602a550ad.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Comparing these photos, it's more than obvious that she hasn't lost as much weight as she so desperately wants people to think. I'm by no means calling her fat, but she should learn to accept her slim body and be happy with it, instead of being a deceiptful witch.
I call the series below (second montage) "The Fake Mirror".
Also, a gem of a photo popped up in between in which I don't think she altered it at all and she looks great! If only she could see it.

Cocaine makes you lose weight quickly.. just saying..

Reactions: 2
Yeah a lot of models use coke to lose weight and a lot of YouTubers use it to give them confidence cos they’re such a bunch of socially inept, weirdo dorks.

[emoji85][emoji85]
0a9abba3851b94b684940724c87885cc.jpg

🤣🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤦🏼‍♀️ I really wish he would stop posting these shirtless pics it’s making me sick, we don’t wanna see it, just go on Grindr ffs no one cares. Anyone got any ideas where he’s living? Could this be an Airbnb or is it pixwoo’s London apartment, is there any footage or photos of this pixwoo London apartment, if they have one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Jim now showing a fry up and going on about moderation. Me thinks he's deluded about his body, looks like an average skinny teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is he still a contributing editor for GQ? If they keep him on after this behavior, then I don't even know what to say. What self-respecting men's magazine would want a nerdy, desperate, attention-seeking immature little boy acting an embarrassing, tragic fool on social media representing them?

Reactions: 9

For anyone who’s tempted to swipe right..... 🙄
(Il stop derailing the Tanya thread now 😂)

He’s gay right!? He seems to be a big fan of our Jim 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
[emoji85][emoji85]
0a9abba3851b94b684940724c87885cc.jpg

OH my word!! I thought this was gonna be the same one he posted a few days ago but then I realized he was in a towel. He's shameless isn't he!

Definitely living the bachelors life, he could at least be bothered to wipe the toothpaste/ mouth splatters off the mirror first!:oops::oops:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Well, Jim has one thing going for him. He can grow a beard, something my partner fails to be able to do (bless him 🥰). And I’m a sucker for beards. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.