Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless they put it down to adultery, desertion or unreasonable behaviour then they have to be separated for 2 years before they can divorce.

Reactions: 2
I have to say the Tanya & Jim coverage has been so much funnier on here than GG, best belly laughs I’ve had all week [emoji3060][emoji1787]
I completely agree! [emoji23][emoji23] Tattle for the win!! [emoji471]
Comments over on the DM are still going strong! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, she definitely hasn't moved out as this is their bedroom. I kind of doubt Jim has already found a flat, so perhaps they're alternating and one spends a few days at home whilst the other stays at friends?
He could've kept the office as he definitely seemed to use it more and just sleep there, so perhaps he didn't to brace himself for pricey divorce. [emoji848]
6b85ae126be6d99aa935346d11471356.jpg

Reactions: 1
Just been on Tanya's thread on the other site, just out of curiosity, and my God it's a dull place to be. Just people being quite nasty about Tanya or Jim, can't make a joke with being called out. I'm so glad I'm here not there.

Reactions: 12
Just been on Tanya's thread on the other site, just out of curiosity, and my God it's a dull place to be. Just people being quite nasty about Tanya or Jim, can't make a joke with being called out. I'm so glad I'm here not there.
Same! It's a bit much over there calling others homophobic and overall being nasty. [emoji15]
I've stopped posting there and most definitely don't plan on going back! [emoji16]

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, she definitely hasn't moved out as this is their bedroom. I kind of doubt Jim has already found a flat, so perhaps they're alternating and one spends a few days at home whilst the other stays at friends?
He could've kept the office as he definitely seemed to use it more and just sleep there, so perhaps he didn't to brace himself for pricey divorce. [emoji848]
6b85ae126be6d99aa935346d11471356.jpg

This she calls a questionable combo... it’s probably the best outfit she wore this year....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel the same about GG. The only good thing about it is the poster 'snuffy77'. God, she makes me laugh my socks off..."I could just die!". I was only really reading over there for her comments.

Reactions: 3

Oh duck off! 😤😤 They’ve interacted more on social media since they’ve announced the divorce than they have in months. I’m so not buying the friend thing, this is complete PR fakery and I can see right through this, sadly some people are commenting genuinely happy about the interaction and believe it’s real.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
View attachment 8286

Oh duck off! 😤😤 They’ve interacted more on social media since they’ve announced the divorce than they have in months. I’m so not buying the friend thing, this is complete PR fakery and I can see right through this, sadly some people are commenting genuinely happy about the interaction and believe it’s real.
Yeah I'm not buying this either. I also don't think she's eaten pizza or pancakes in months...or at least not much.

I kind of think they did just grow apart/want different things at the moment, but I also wonder if her weight loss and drastic change in image had anything to do with it. I feel like they were a big 'foodie' couple before - like one of those couples who enjoys going out to eat together a lot and Tanya was into baking. I think he liked that about her and obviously didn't mind if she was a bit chubby at one point (I think those bikini pics of her from a few years ago prob triggered the change as people were quite brutal).

Reactions: 7
Well well, turns out Georgia has a channel! She does seem like a lovely girl, the far opposite of Tarn, actually!

I wonder if the ASA/CMA would take issue with this. Very sneakily put in the corner and not at all clear or transparent. What a joke.

Reactions: 3
I find it really sad if they have split up and they’re remaining BFF’s 4Eva.
Not because I want them to be ripping each other’s hair out (Tanya’s will probably fall out itself if she keeps up the bad dye job, and the amount of product Jim uses, god no) but just because, in my opinion 🤭 in any relationship there SHOULD be extreme emotions when it ends. It should be difficult to be around them and not be their “partner”
You shouldn’t be able to sit across from your husband or partner of TWELVE YEARS......years!!! and be ok with them moving on.
Not just that but making jokes on Instagram about places to eat in LA like they’re casual friends from work 🙄
JIM, PUT THE PANCAKES DOWN AND CRY FFS. CRY. At least act like you’re grieving a relationship,
channel that inner actress Tanya. There’s one in there somewhere I promise.
it shouldn’t be that easy to remain “friends” and so quickly
If it is, was there ever any real feelings of love there in the first place or where they just friends with a moomoo 😐
It feels all kinds of creepy.

Ok, that my Serious bit aside.
I’m now answering Tanya and Jim without getting blocked.

Reactions: 10
I find it really sad if they have split up and they’re remaining BFF’s 4Eva.
Not because I want them to be ripping each other’s hair out (Tanya’s will probably fall out itself if she keeps up the bad dye job, and the amount of product Jim uses, god no) but just because, in my opinion 🤭 in any relationship there SHOULD be extreme emotions when it ends. It should be difficult to be around them and not be their “partner”
You shouldn’t be able to sit across from your husband or partner of TWELVE YEARS......years!!! and be ok with them moving on.
Not just that but making jokes on Instagram about places to eat in LA like they’re casual friends from work 🙄
JIM, PUT THE PANCAKES DOWN AND CRY FFS. CRY. At least act like you’re grieving a relationship,
channel that inner actress Tanya. There’s one in there somewhere I promise.
it shouldn’t be that easy to remain “friends” and so quickly
If it is, was there ever any real feelings of love there in the first place or where they just friends with a moomoo 😐
It feels all kinds of creepy.
I agree, it’s why I think it is all so fake. Because I always thought they were perfect for each other, they worked really for each other and I thought they were meant to last. A relationship that has broken down after 12 years, there is strong feelings, anger, bitterness, resentment whatever. It is so obvious that these friendly messages are just the Gleam PR machine working overtime. And it will stop before long I think. Definitely after the divorce papers are signed and they are officially divorce, if not even before then.

Reactions: 4
Besties 4 life! [emoji127]

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Who’s this James guy went to LA with her and Kate? Now rock climbing with them, is he with Kate? Think Jim May come out in near future, always felt that vibe from him.

Is it absolutely crazy to wonder if this is all just a huge stunt to get views/followers/attention? And they’ll ‘get back together’ in a few months? It’s all just too weird.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.