Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a thought about the astrological significance here. Tanya is about to turn 30 and Jim is 31 already, no? Saturn's Return. This is when you're tested to see what you're really made of.

Reactions: 5

I’m convinced @Meg1912 is the genius behind this article. ??
Poor tarn will be stress eating sniffing the caramel hobnobs when she sees what photos have been used.
I seriously love it ?

https://todaynews.news/2019/03/12/y...m-chapman-split-after-four-years-of-marriage/

Just had a thought about the astrological significance here. Tanya is about to turn 30 and Jim is 31 already, no? Saturn's Return. This is when you're tested to see what you're really made of.

I’m dying my hair blonde and sniffing some of what Tanya’s got before I read this.
? I can then hopefully become a Hollywood Star like Diet Burrito herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, been following the thread for a while now but have missed the stuff on this Rhys chap - what's the story there?
I'm not totally sure but think she was hanging out with Rhys from the play alot and looks like he went to Asia at the same time. He had a criminal record that someone said was drugs and attacking an paramedic iirc.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 8179View attachment 8180View attachment 8181

I’m convinced @Meg1912 is the genius behind this article. [emoji23][emoji23]
Poor tarn will be stress eating sniffing the caramel hobnobs when she sees what photos have been used.
I seriously love it [emoji23]

https://todaynews.news/2019/03/12/y...m-chapman-split-after-four-years-of-marriage/

I’m dying my hair blonde and sniffing some of what Tanya’s got before I read this.
[emoji23] I can then hopefully become a Hollywood Star like Diet Burrito herself.
I most definitely cannot take credit for this incredible piece of writing! [emoji23][emoji23] My fave bit: "Down the Tube" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Also, okay then, Jim!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Do you see a talk dark handsome stranger on the horizon for Jim ?

So I guess that means Jim will come out of it in a year which will be when the divorce is over and Tanya will struggle for two more years. Well Jim is a Capricorn so being a mountain goat he should take an uphill struggle in his stride ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMFG I had no idea, I mean I believed it would hapen but IT HAPPEND! I hate beeing so late to this, I feel left out LOL. I will continue reading all of your coments :eek:

Reactions: 1
Posh and Becks of Youtube?! I DIED. @Oohthedrama, surely this is your doing?
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Apparently Tarn will reinvent herself as an actress and Jim as a model. [emoji23][emoji23] I mean, if I had to place a bet, it would be on him, just look at his pouting/smiling with eyes skills! [emoji1787][emoji1787] By insider they're probably referring to Tarn tbh!
8d8691a3f03eb72e0b773713b6f774c1.jpg
e291a91a9d79a1f6896f3893053ce2e8.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha relaunch their brands, dream on.

They dare call Jim a model when we all know he's a well known writer and presenter. Just as well because his modeling always looks like someone that's won a competition to be a model for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He wrote this in TWO THOUSAND AND SISTEEN AND SHE HAD TO DEPRIVE HERSELF OF THE HOBNOBS AND BLEACH HER HAIR BEFORE SHE DUMPS HIM....
sorry Jim, you’re on your own. I’d have binned you before the ink was dry.

behind the scenes look and Jim throwing himself into work at their London home/office.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Posh and Becks of Youtube?! I DIED. @Oohthedrama, surely this is your doing?
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Apparently Tarn will reinvent herself as an actress and Jim as a model. [emoji23][emoji23] I mean, if I had to place a bet, it would be on him, just look at his pouting/smiling with eyes skills! [emoji1787][emoji1787] By insider they're probably referring to Tarn tbh!
8d8691a3f03eb72e0b773713b6f774c1.jpg
e291a91a9d79a1f6896f3893053ce2e8.jpg

Posh & Becks ? more like Blob & Pecks ? They’re the Richard & Judy of YouTube, a couple of old has beens, trapped in a loveless marriage, one with an eating problem, the other with drinking problem ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But I mean, she does have happiness all over her face! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Why can she never pull off an outfit? Every outfit wears her. It's like she's uncomfortable in her own skin.

She just always looks so dozy and unappealing lol

Reactions: 7
So, what are the divorce laws in England? Where I am in the US, you have to be legally separated for 6 months before being able to officially file for divorce.

Wondering if J&T have been separated for a while, or if any legal documentation has surfaced where they’ve actually filed? Here, it’s such a long process. Curious to know if theirs will be the same.

I have to say the Tanya & Jim coverage has been so much funnier on here than GG, best belly laughs I’ve had all week ??

So, what are the divorce laws in England? Where I am in the US, you have to be legally separated for 6 months before being able to officially file for divorce.

Wondering if J&T have been separated for a while, or if any legal documentation has surfaced where they’ve actually filed? Here, it’s such a long process. Curious to know if theirs will be the same.
I don't think there is a time limit re: how long you have to be separated for - just that you have to be married for at least a year before you can start proceedings.

Reactions: 1
I don't think there is a time limit re: how long you have to be separated for - just that you have to be married for at least a year before you can start proceedings.
Interesting. In Germany, you have to have separated “bed and table”, as they say, for a whole year before you can actually start any divorce proceedings.

In Scotland you have to be separated for a full year before you can file. I know because I am currently waiting to file, after my husband left me. I imagine it would be similar in England no?

Reactions: 2

At least year year married. No prior requirements but you have to go down one of these routes to divorce.

You can cite 'unreasonable behaviour' (which can be anything) and then agree to the terms by going for an easy 50-50 split for what is known as a quickie divorce. It is put in the same category as domestic abuse but it can be something as minor as a partner squeezing out the toothpaste halfway down the tube and one taking offence to this.

Desertion is an option for when the couple have clearly been living apart for at least two years (separate bank account can do this, also sleeping in separate rooms).

Adultery can also be a quicker way of divorcing. You don't need to prove that anyone cheated but the one person 'at fault' has to sign their name stating this and therefore broke the marriage contract.

Romantic ennit. The divorce papers won't be in the public domain unless either Tarn or Jim choose to publish them. Which would be interesting ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.