Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it might have been slightly before she went to stay with Zoe and dyed her hair blonde when they split up as Zoe posted some things that hinted at a split

It was this one I think. Just before Xmas. "through the hard times... Ups and downs... Tears of sadness" etc etc

Reactions: 15
I do believe that gaining confidence might have given her the courage to end a relationship that was slightly abusive. Judging by some of her videos, the way him treated her somethings was to say te least, demeaning and not at all how a loving caring partner should treat his/ their other half.

Reactions: 4

Wow, poignant stuff! We’re getting philosophical #inspiring

Sure, Jan. Definitely not a self obsessed diva who thinks they’re now Hollywood royalty because they were an extra in a comic relief sketch ... “Guys I’m soooo low maintenance”

Literally nobody said that. And literally nobody did that.
She is beyond laughable.
What a stupid witch, only just split and she’s starting with the bullshit already, give it bleeping rest, tasteless chav as always ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t wait to watch the final nail be hammered into the coffin that is the ‘gleam team’.Most of them let money/fame get to their heads,got too big for their boots and have massive inflated egos from children worshiping them for years.Im a big believer in karma,what goes around comes around and all that.
5543289B-B800-45C2-8A91-4143BF5A8701.gif

Reactions: 24
I do believe that gaining confidence might have given her the courage to end a relationship that was slightly abusive. Judging by some of her videos, the way him treated her somethings was to say te least, demeaning and not at all how a loving caring partner should treat his/ their other half.
Interesting, I don't recall seeing anything remotely abusive, perhaps controlling and very codependant, but not nasty...I could be wrong.

Of course Jim was incredibly patronising not only to Tarn but others too. I genuinely think Tarn played on that young, cute, vibe. She was needy and he needed to be needed by someone to feel useful. Potentially she didn't need him anymore, found her own thing and he didn't like it. I can imagine Jim held the power for a long time knowing her success came from his older sisters. Imagine in the early days before they were married, he could have left her and her career would not have been what it became, maybe she realised that and played him to an advantage to get what she wanted.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 8145
It was this one I think. Just before Xmas. "through the hard times... Ups and downs... Tears of sadness" etc etc
They hardly ever see each other ffs, what a load of crap, Tanya was in her latest video for all of 5 seconds at that makeup launch, stupid pair of phoney witches. Bet Tanya won’t be there for the bearded lady herself when Alfie finally finds his way out of the closet. Just hope Jim has given Alfie the impetus to finally get rid of the beard. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just waiting for their stories trying to outdo each other with how good their single life is.

Can jim even afford their home on his own? Chelsea house can't have been cheap

Reactions: 9
Just waiting for their stories trying to outdo each other with how good their single life is.

Can jim even afford their home on his own? Chelsea house can't have been cheap
It cost £1,950,000.
Judging from her latest video when she was all excited about next door's construction work coming to an end in a couple months, I take it as in she'll keep the house. I had read she can make up to £12,000 per sponsored post, so even if she doesn't do anything else work wise, as long as she does a couple ads a month, she makes more money in a month than lots of people do in a year!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It cost £1,950,000.
Judging from her latest video when she was all excited about next door's construction work coming to an end in a couple months, I take it as in she'll keep the house. I had read she can make up to £12,000 per sponsored post, so even if she doesn't do anything else work wise, as long as she does a couple ads a month, she makes more money in a month than lots of people do in a year!

She would have to buy him out if so, because they are married, he has the right to 50% of that house. Has she got £1m+ cash to buy him out?

Reactions: 1
It cost £1,950,000.

Tanya can afford it but can Jim?

Whoever buys the other out will they have to pay the market rate for the other half? so it could be more than 1m. they are self employed so hard to get finance

Neither of them need a house that size on their own, and would either of them really want to live alone in their former marital home? And honestly, one buying the other out would be a huge cash requirement, I don’t think either of them will sink a £1m+ cash into an expensive house.

I think keeping an eye on Zoopla/RightMove will be telling in the next few weeks/months because I think it will be put on the market.

Reactions: 5
A london house is a status symbol, next to no one needs a mansion but loads have them! the house could have silently been on the market for weeks and never appear on rightmove

Neither of them need a house that size on their own, and would either of them really want to live alone in their former marital home? And honestly, one buying the other out would be a huge cash requirement, I don’t think either of them will sink a £1m+ cash into an expensive house.

I think keeping an eye on Zoopla/RightMove will be telling in the next few weeks/months because I think it will be put on the market.
I really don't think she'd struggle to buy him out. She clearly makes A LOT of money.
caa2b2206fd0f12c6945bcb96de55b9f.jpg
39322f93c7a18e081bd118990f303137.jpg

If their house is what I think it is (Terraced house, Freehold, 4 Beds, 3 Baths, 3 Receps sw6) zoopla says it's worth 33k less than they paid in 2015!!!

I really don't think she'd struggle to buy him out. She clearly makes A LOT of money.

It’s still going to be about £1m cash for one to to buy out the other if they can’t get finance. Even making the money they have/do it’s not a cheap buy out.

Reactions: 3
I wasn't surprised to hear the news of their split but I didn't think they would actually go through with it, if that makes sense? I thought they would still be together in terms of marriage but living their separate lives as they have been doing most of 2018. I guess it was pretty tense behind closed doors which we will never know unless one of them spills the beans. The fact Tanya was able to move on and do it before Zoe... Zoe really needs to take note with her commitment-phobe bf.

I don't know if Tanya will find the happiness that she thinks she will get now that it's been made official they are splitting. Her acting career is batting at about 98% of playing as an extra. Also, she's going to find that the dating scene is a lot different than when she and Jim got together. Even if she's not famous, people will realize Tanya has money and there are going to be people (ahem Rhys) who are simply using her. And in no way will this split help propel her career. People barely recognize her or care about her, unless you watched or grew up with the Brit Crew YT-ers. She's not relevant and neither is her overly fried blonde hair.

I'm also in the camp that Martha should go to Jim. It's obvious he loves the dog more so than Tanya ever did.

Reactions: 17
Can definitely imagine Tanya going after some cool, edgy guy now.
Jim’s a good looking guy, he won’t struggle to find someone else.
The relationships clearly been over for a long time, it’s just taken them a while to admit it so I reckon one (if not both) of them will have someone else within a few months.

She looks old that’s what I think Better in sunglasses but without she looks Middle Aged

Reactions: 3
I wasn't surprised to hear the news of their split but I didn't think they would actually go through with it, if that makes sense? I thought they would still be together in terms of marriage but living their separate lives as they have been doing most of 2018. I guess it was pretty tense behind closed doors which we will never know unless one of them spills the beans. The fact Tanya was able to move on and do it before Zoe... Zoe really needs to take note with her commitment-phobe bf.

I don't know if Tanya will find the happiness that she thinks she will get now that it's been made official they are splitting. Her acting career is batting at about 98% of playing as an extra. Also, she's going to find that the dating scene is a lot different than when she and Jim got together. Even if she's not famous, people will realize Tanya has money and there are going to be people (ahem Rhys) who are simply using her. And in no way will this split help propel her career. People barely recognize her or care about her, unless you watched or grew up with the Brit Crew YT-ers. She's not relevant and neither is her overly fried blonde hair.

I'm also in the camp that Martha should go to Jim. It's obvious he loves the dog more so than Tanya ever did.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s with someone else

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s with someone else
All I say is best of luck to both of them. I do think in the beginning they truly were happy but obviously let their big-headed dreams take precedent over each other. I'm all for pursuing your dreams but obviously they should be attainable and realistic. Jim is never going to be the brilliant presenter and screen-writer that he thinks he will be. And Tanya with acting... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.