Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think something was up when she wasn’t featured on Time mag with the rest of pixiwoo/haste/chapman gang. I also saw on pixiwoo stories ages ago a ‘family ‘ FT with the ‘whole family’ and Tanya wasn’t there...

Reactions: 1
Is it absolutely crazy to wonder if this is all just a huge stunt to get views/followers/attention? And they’ll ‘get back together’ in a few months? It’s all just too weird.
I would think fake interactions on social media would be less likely (at this stage) if they planned on getting back together.
I mean, wouldn’t they milk the “hurt” of the split initially to make their reconciliation more powerful?
I think their current act is all about papering over the cracks, like “everything’s fine guys!!!!” when the pair of them are only one hate comment away from a full nervous breakdown....they surely can’t keep it going long.

Reactions: 9
Ladies, the day has finally arrived! The day when we'll see the back of Tarn's head alongside fellow equally talented actors! [emoji23][emoji23]
I'm hoping someone will be able to post it here so us who don't live in the UK don't miss out! [emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji51][emoji51]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 8
I'm hoping someone will be able to post it here so us who don't live in the UK don't miss out!
There's lots of places to watch BBC1 live from outisde the UK ;)

If I've got time I'll be getting an aerial lead and tuning the TV for the first time - can't be having two seconds of buffering else that could be tan's background bit over

It's apparently on sometime between 7-10 :LOL:

The only good thing about it is the poster 'snuffy77'
Someone send them a PM :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s still going to be about £1m cash for one to to buy out the other if they can’t get finance. Even making the money they have/do it’s not a cheap buy out.
Tanya would just give jim his share of the equity in the house (whatever deposit he put in and % its increased if any) and then remortgage it on her own. Going on the balance sheets above she’ll get a mortgage no problem

Reactions: 1
There's lots of places to watch BBC1 live from outisde the UK ;)

If I've got time I'll be getting an aerial lead and tuning the TV for the first time - can't be having two seconds of buffering else that could be tan's background bit over

It's apparently on sometime between 7-10 [emoji38]
I've already tried like 6 different options to watch BBC1 online, but to no avail!! [emoji24][emoji24]
I think it'll be about 12min, but whoever blinks will probably miss her! [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 3
I've already tried like 6 different options to watch BBC1 online, but to no avail!! [emoji24][emoji24]
I think it'll be about 12min, but whoever blinks will probably miss her! [emoji23][emoji23]

Where are you located. I’m in the UK but know a couple of Americans use something called ‘britbox’ to get bbc.

If in the UK but no tv or whatever try the website tv catchup it streams live

@Srh1984 and @Yel, thank you so much for these links, ladies! freeintertv worked!! [emoji847][emoji847] I had already tried tvcatchup and it didn't work, perhaps because I was trying from my phone. I'm in Portugal!
Needless to say I'll be glued to BBC1! [emoji1787][emoji1787] Screw having dinner and socializing, ain't nobody got time for that!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha

I'll be surprised if she has more than one line to be honest. Maybe a couple of reaction shots and a glorified extra for the rest. So embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
Needless to say I'll be glued to BBC1!
Screw having dinner and socializing, ain't nobody got time for that!!
Same here! I've been looking forward to this all week, still a bit gutted I didn't see the play. Won't be missing Tanyas bbc debut

Same here! I've been looking forward to this all week, still a bit gutted I didn't see the play. Won't be missing Tanyas bbc debut
I'm surprised she hasn't posted on IG stories about it yet. Not even a bland RND post.

Reactions: 2
P. S I read Tanyas BBC debut as something else entirely 😂😂😂 I have a filthy mind!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm surprised she hasn't posted on IG stories about it yet. Not even a bland RND post.
She must know it's a tiny background part.

For someone that's auctioning herself off for charity and staring in a sketch she's strangely quiet

Reactions: 7
You gotta laugh, 3 days after announcing their divorce and no one cares anymore- were just here for the red nose day skit.

Reactions: 12
Jim "ask me anything, apart from my breakup because I obviously won't be answering that".

I think he's deliberately shot it in black and white so someone asks about the jumper

Maybe I'll ask him about stationary

Straight from the horses mouth! This was on his undisclosed Ad for red nose day t-shirts. Please don't donate to red nose day guys, your money is going on paying these idiots to promote them

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm waaaaaay too invested in this! Glad to hear I'm not alone! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
I'm waaaaaay too invested in this! Glad to hear I'm not alone!
Eek only an hour until it maybe on. I need to get home and some snacks ready, this event has come around too quickly :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.