Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leigh213

VIP Member
I’m a brunette but I went silver a few years ago and loved it. It took a toll on my hair, but my hairdresser wasn’t an idiot and God has given us the gift of olaplex. I stayed silver for about a year and at no point did my hair ever look as bad as hers [emoji2358] it’s tragic. Can’t she see that it’s not okay?

Also, can she please put on some lipstick? Blonde hair can wash you out, unless perhaps you’re a natural blonde. I discovered I had to have some color on my lips constantly so that I didn’t look dead. Why can’t she see these things?! Beauty guru my arse.
But she's not that anymore, no way! She's the "it girl", the Serena van der Woodsen of her area, the rising star who will soon walk ALL the Academy carpets, darling!!

But really, she does need to fix it. It's not that she doesn't have a clue, she used to look very alive and well, it's that she chooses these dreadful looks because of the inspo she's taking from IG thots and those who have had semi-success with acting and all that.

Reactions: 1

Meg1912

VIP Member
Ah I posted at the same time didn't see yours! But he has opened his account so guys/girls can slide in. Did he do this ages ago or when the breakup was announced?
Haaa so funny we posted at the exact same time! I really thought you were referring to my post! [emoji23][emoji23]
Perhaps it was after splitting up? [emoji848]

@Bubu, you did? Haha! Pretty sure I just voiced his intentions! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Fhoody

She sounds drunk or high in her insta stories from last night showing off that she has ice cream 🙄🙄

Meg1912

VIP Member
Well well, turns out Georgia has a channel! She does seem like a lovely girl, the far opposite of Tarn, actually!

Meg1912

VIP Member
What are the bottom set of pictures from?
They're all from Paris! The one on the left Tarn posted on Ig and the one on the right someone posted on Twitter saying how stylish she was! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Mayday

VIP Member
View attachment 18715

Just got this as a sponsored post on insta (don’t follow her) is someone panicking about engagement so Olay are paying to push her post?
I think they pushed this before as I'm sure someone else said the same appeared for them? (or another ad she did for them that was basically the same photo, looking back through her feed) Strange that they're being pushed a month after she posted them!

Tookah

The trouble is she never even seemed that keen on acting - just being a famous actress. Hanging around in LA hoping to be spotted. She never seemed to put in the hard boring graft of provincial theatres or an extra on Holby for eg. She seems to be pursuing a career as an influencer now. Oh dear.
tbf at least she has a chance at being a successful influencer compared to actor. although this could change because despite it being an easy job you still have to put effort it which is something she doesn't seem to have the best track record for 😬

Tulips

Guys, guys I have a crazy theory about her hair. I bet she is dyeing it blond because she started having gray hairs and it is less visible in blond hair. I am almost sure that’s what it is, considering that she started around the time her relationship started having issues - stress plus she is almost 30 and most get first grays at this age. It’s not uncommon. Could it be that for other girls who have gone blond like Estee and Zoe? [emoji848]
I'd not thought of that before, it sounds very plausible but I thought a lot of women usually do that much later on in life when the grey situation gets worse. I could be wrong though.

Coconutshy

So when do we think they actually split up then? They must have parted ways longer than what they are making out. Usually the case.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jim came out as gay. I just get that vibe from him. Not saying he is, just wouldn't be surprised... ?

OliviaJk

Ew. And she looks like Michael Jackson with that photoshop on her nose pinching everything in.. even her eyes look weird and bottom lip is all over the shop

4D5A6DEE-BAE9-4F62-B734-60B6F676EAC0.jpeg

in this pic her nose is as wide as her lips and she’s not even smiling (smiling widens the nose naturally), her waist is a lot wider than her head, looks like she enlarges her boobs as well
5DD94B1C-925D-4142-A8BB-8E31CAFE8EE0.jpeg

And before lip and cheek fillers below
BF95AFA8-25C8-4C86-A77F-47D17C83B12A.jpeg

Edit: lmao howling. On google is an old Instagram pic she deleted and...surprise.. it is so badly photoshopped. what is happening with her head ! 😂
4B8357A1-C01A-4151-BAC2-A446D9701B44.jpeg

(Can I also just say that this is just to raise awareness of the fakery and shed light on how many “instamodels” are catfishing and pretending to live a certain life so that they can potentially end up actually living that life. Download facetune and you can do it too! Lol)

this is embarrassing 🤦‍♂️
DA12CCBA-9C81-453D-815B-A76ED2BD1F87.jpeg

Last edited:

Meg1912

VIP Member
Well, she definitely hasn't moved out as this is their bedroom. I kind of doubt Jim has already found a flat, so perhaps they're alternating and one spends a few days at home whilst the other stays at friends?
He could've kept the office as he definitely seemed to use it more and just sleep there, so perhaps he didn't to brace himself for pricey divorce. [emoji848]
6b85ae126be6d99aa935346d11471356.jpg

I'd not thought of that before, it sounds very plausible but I thought a lot of women usually do that much later on in life when the grey situation gets worse. I could be wrong though.
Yeah I don’t think it’s necessary at all, but since they are kind of public and try to look perfect (teeth whitening, weight loss, veneers etc) I wouldn’t be surprised.

leigh213

VIP Member
Don't wanna start anything but i was thinking maybe her weight loss could be due to bulimia? Would explain the hair loss/thinning, eating whatever she wants but losing weight, and just general frail and dead look to her. She used to glow and just looked so healthy and radiant now she just doesn't look quite right.

Fair point. Wouldn't be worried about starting anything, I think any viewpoint is valid when said respectfully :) Could very well be. I had a friend who was always desperate about her weight, but hid it and instead made us all think she thought she was better than us and would put us/ me down for random things to make herself feel better (LONG STORY) but all this to say, she eventually started into an ED, it didn't go too far I don't think but I know she started purging for a while. I think sometimes people don't plan to or don't fall into ED's by the "typical" ways maybe but then they just get so desperate, like someone trying to sell everything to have money.. etc that they fall into it. If it's not drugs or weird starvation then binging/ working out some I have no actual clue what.