Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anita

I did watch her last vlog and can’t stand the way she sounds the “s” it’s really annoying😬I had to stop watching......also all those mirrors outside so she can’t stopped looking at herself, reassurance, it must be🙄

Reactions: 1

Bexlouell

Although there have been rumours for a while, i am still shocked. They seemed so happy together. Maybe explains the rapid weight loss?

Tulips

It wouldn’t be in keeping with her image of Hollywood, glamour it girl to wear fancy dress. It would damage her chances of getting cast in that big Hollywood film she has definitely auditioned for and is definitely on the brink of getting now she is a cool, free and single woman about London Town.
Ahh, should've known - it makes sense now😁 So her only nod to the 90s is an edible choker lol

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
It’s still going to be about £1m cash for one to to buy out the other if they can’t get finance. Even making the money they have/do it’s not a cheap buy out.
Tanya would just give jim his share of the equity in the house (whatever deposit he put in and % its increased if any) and then remortgage it on her own. Going on the balance sheets above she’ll get a mortgage no problem

leigh213

VIP Member
Oh dear, what are these up to? Will Camilla leave Jamie for the spicy new fresh on the market Jim? 😅
Screenshot_20190327-021051.png

Char_92

What do you mean one of them?
Jim proposed with a Tiffany ring many moons ago. Then not long after she had another one with a bigger diamond. Now she has an even bigger one that she wears. (Not sure if there were any more than the three)

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm gonna post this on Jims dead thread too but Facebook really???? Looool

I feel like FB videos is where YouTubers careers go to die
Good grief I didn't realise netflix / WWF were paying to boost his videos too. On his facebook page despite the 900k followers the video has been out for over a week and only has 114 likes. Thought it was strange to have 76k views - but that's obviously 98% bought views!

Bloody hell, her style has become absolutely atrocious.
Seeing a romatic language text on Tanya's trashy ADs does make her look a bit more sophisticated to me :LOL:

Last edited:

Meg1912

VIP Member
Brilliant, @Yel! Thank you so much! What a great start to a Sunday, with a good laugh! [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
So Tarn is renovating the garden (if you can call it that!) and is planning on shooting ootd there, so I think it's safe to say she's definitely keeping the house!
The skin around her chin area looks so weird. [emoji51]
Jesus those fucking eyebrows 🤣 and ffs put some tinted lip salve on those dry rubber lips. I think the lazy bitch couldn’t be bothered to wipe the foundation from her lips and put a lip tint on. You can see the effects of her ED starting to take hold in her face, she’s aged about 10 years in the last few months, her facial skin is starting to look saggy and loose.

leigh213

VIP Member
Well, I've never watched Love Island, but Camilla is a stunner, so you never know what might happen in the bushes! [emoji23][emoji23]
Well well, seems Tarn and Rhys are back spending time together as I doubt he'd be willing to drop £1,400 for a membership!

Oh dear heavens, what are we gonna do with his hair... and I thought Sean's looked like hair going over top a potato, what is this monstrosity?

His leg also looks like a cartoon drawing of a tree. So.odd.

Is it just me or does her stomach look like it has a bump? She didn't edit so carefully there. I'm sure she's not pregnant, but she'd better watch out, there might be a mini-Rhys on the way soon. Oh, it's head... the possibilities.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
It cost £1,950,000.
Judging from her latest video when she was all excited about next door's construction work coming to an end in a couple months, I take it as in she'll keep the house. I had read she can make up to £12,000 per sponsored post, so even if she doesn't do anything else work wise, as long as she does a couple ads a month, she makes more money in a month than lots of people do in a year!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
She would have to buy him out if so, because they are married, he has the right to 50% of that house. Has she got £1m+ cash to buy him out?

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Doesn't like animals? That's it for me then, can't stand her! lol, but really, how do you know that? jw
Doesn’t like animals then why’s she with Jim 🤣 Well it looks like it might be getting serious, they just finally posted together on each other’s instastory, they’re on holiday together in Spain.

• Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
Ha! I live and work in the Fulham area so I have seen both Tanya and Jim around a few times but I'd never give either of them the satisfaction of thinking they're 'somebodies.' Plus sounds like Tanya would just be a bitch anyway [emoji849]
Oh she'd totally be a bitch. You could always try to sell it, although you really wouldn't make much. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Sick

Yel

Chatty Member
Maybe she has been cut or its less than a second in the background. She's said nothing today which is strange seeing her lunch raffle for comic relief