Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmCheese

VIP Member
I’m more than happy to be disagreed with, Tattle would be boring as fuck if we all just nodded along with each other.

Omg @Meg1912 the toilet pic is perfection 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Yel

Chatty Member
I don't know much about marriage law, but I thought what you bought into the marriage was yours afterwards. So only assets acquired during the marriage would be split, made sense in times gone by when the father worked and the mother did domestic duties so they weren't left desolate in a split. Anyway it's probably a bit zzz and we'll never know as it's private.

Tanya strikes me as someone not that petty or mean and would just want the divorce over without too much stress. Irrelevant that she's the main breadwinner and just go for an amicable 50/50. Although if the shoe was on the other foot I could see Jim making it messy. Who knows.

Maybe she's retiring from acting, been pretty quiet on that front.

leigh213

VIP Member
Over on GG there were countless posts on Jim's innapropriate behaviour towards Kate as he was constantly commenting under her photos on Ig saying things like she looked so hot, etc. Even watching Tarn's old vlogs (which I assume are now all deleted) it was pretty obvious that he fancied Kate.
Glad you ladies are enjoying "The Bathroom Series". Might do a kitchen one next! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Didn't he flirt with Zoe as well? Not that he said anything inappropriate to her that we know of but I just remember those videos around '12-'14 that they were together A LOT as a group, and I remember always thinking he wanted Zoe. Even if he didn't act towards her like he did Kate, that couldn't have felt nice to Tanya, especially because Zoe was so thin.

NOT excusing Tanya, the girl is vile these days and did definitely throw herself at Rhys, and who knows who started it first, but there was probably a lot that led up to it and the both of them acting immature.

Reading all about this though is helping me to work out that Jim isn't just the nice guy everybody thinks he is and wouldn't doubt he did some things behind closed doors that would have shocked us, esp at the time he was most popular and was just the dork of the group.

Anita

If you’re a fan you could set up a thread in the rave section? Just sayin’ 😬
I’m not saying you’re right or wrong we all have opinions, but it’s a bit like walking into an AA meeting and telling everyone the benefits of drinking red wine, we don’t really like the red wine here 🤣
You’re reading the room completely wrong.
No drama just an observation 🤣 so you don’t have everyone quoting you out of it 😎
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Hi Sarah.
Sarah?!? Loooool

leigh213

VIP Member
They're all from Paris! The one on the left Tarn posted on Ig and the one on the right someone posted on Twitter saying how stylish she was! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Thanks, I see now when I watched parts of that vlog, that it must have been one of the first outfits.
It's certainly... interesting.

Emlii

I thought it would be on the red nose Day / BBC YouTube channel but that sketch for some reason is missing. My upload is still processing because I accidentally recorded in 4k 🤦‍♀️

If it doesn't appear I'll reupload it. Was thinking about putting together all of her clips into a showreel. @GossWhore is it ok to add your clip from the play? Could someone send me the video, I've lost it 😂

Yes please!! I’m desperate to see a clip from the play!!

leigh213

VIP Member
I'm usually hesitant to put all my eggs in one basket re her issues, but I think it could be working its way up to an ED if it's not already there because who feels happy when their stomach is miserable and they can't eat? I have a stomach condition and am like this on the daily and it sure as hell isn't me, I can share that for free!

You'd think one wouldn't be happy about something like that unless the not eating was bringing them something they wanted, which in her case, makes so much sense.

Horatio

VIP Member
Oh, dear. £165.0 and only 15 bidders? And Dior keeps dressing her?

Attempting to insert a link to eBay - how do I do that, please? Thanks!
I’m going to say it’s actually doing far better than it should by all rights. But that’s just because it’s comic relief and people are bidding to support the charity not because they want her crappy dress - or even know who she is. It’s just an item on the lower end of the scale those who are less flush can contribute to and try and bump up the price as much as possible.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I thought it would be on the red nose Day / BBC YouTube channel but that sketch for some reason is missing. My upload is still processing because I accidentally recorded in 4k [emoji2356]

If it doesn't appear I'll reupload it. Was thinking about putting together all of her clips into a showreel. @GossWhore is it ok to add your clip from the play? Could someone send me the video, I've lost it [emoji23]
I'll have to dig them up from the archives
But yeah

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I think the reason it hasn’t been uploaded to the Comic Relief YouTube channel is that it is also going to be aired on the US Red Nose Day programme when they do theirs in May (?) so they will be trying to keep it offline until after that I imagine.

Yel

Chatty Member
Is there any way of putting the pics of Jim and his new fling on his thread ... I mean, they’re not directly related to the discussion. Talking about how the girlfriend edits her photos isn’t anything to do with Tanya.
Maybe from the next thread we can keep this more Tanya centric. When this thread started off Jim didn't even have his own thread.

I think Tanya's life will improve without having any of the snide Chapmans in it.
Just got this as a sponsored post on insta (don’t follow her) is someone panicking about engagement so Olay are paying to push her post?
Organic reach is so low these days and if they're paying Tan in the region of 10k for the post, it will be part of the promotion to spend a few K forcing it into peoples feeds.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Long time lurker! I just wondered wtf happened to her arm here?! Is this the background or app wizardry gone wrong?

The blonde hair looks so fried 😱
Just another one of her armpit fat bulges 🤢 she’s so stupid she lengthens her body yet misses the fat bulges around her armpits. And her hair looks terrible, it’s getting thinner by the day and even though she had a treatment put on it at the hairdressers recently, it’s gone back to looking like straw.

Last edited:

Gigglez

She has a lot of loose skin from her weight loss, which is very evident around her armpit area. Does she even exercise? Weight training would tone her up and give her some definition and take care of that loose skin.

Trhjohv

If she is keeping the house and all, do you think Martha is gonna stay there with her?? Since the little doggie knows that as her house and back and fro'ing to spend most time with Jim (in a new place) and only a bit with Tanya (in a familiar place) will this confuse her? Dogs are more aware of shit like this than we realise haha...

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
As far as I am aware, if 70% of the audience is over 18, then she is fine to advertise an alcoholic product.

Now we know people lie on their ages on social media, so the figures she may have available are not necessarily accurate. But like when Zalfie got away with advertising Nutella even though it is junk food, they got away with it because the data showed their audience was largely over 18, even if we know the data is not accurate.

With the greatest will in the world, as much as Gleam are money grabbing and generally awful, I would hope this is one line they didn’t try to cross. Because alcohol advertising rules are much stronger than general influencer advertising rules.
Isn’t it different for Instagram though, I’m not sure if you have to say you’re over 18 to start an Instagram account. And what about the alcohol laws in the US you have to be over 21 there. I really hate that this bitch is getting away with bending these rules. I just checked and on google it says anyone over 13 can create an Instagram account.