Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, guys I have a crazy theory about her hair. I bet she is dyeing it blond because she started having gray hairs and it is less visible in blond hair. I am almost sure that’s what it is, considering that she started around the time her relationship started having issues - stress plus she is almost 30 and most get first grays at this age. It’s not uncommon. Could it be that for other girls who have gone blond like Estee and Zoe? [emoji848]
I'd not thought of that before, it sounds very plausible but I thought a lot of women usually do that much later on in life when the grey situation gets worse. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 1
I'd not thought of that before, it sounds very plausible but I thought a lot of women usually do that much later on in life when the grey situation gets worse. I could be wrong though.
Yeah I don’t think it’s necessary at all, but since they are kind of public and try to look perfect (teeth whitening, weight loss, veneers etc) I wouldn’t be surprised.

I think she looks lovely here with darker, bobbed, wavy hair. The length really suits her and even though it's been lightened it looks in good condition. The current blonde is too harsh for her skin tone, and the condition of it is awful.

Reactions: 14
I think she looks lovely here with darker, bobbed, wavy hair. The length really suits her and even though it's been lightened it looks in good condition. The current blonde is too harsh for her skin tone, and the condition of it is awful.

View attachment 15835
If she was going grey all she’d have to do was dye it the same colour as her natural hair, women only go blonde to cover grey when a dark colour doesn’t look good on them anymore and they’re in their 50s or 60s

Really all she needed to do was keep her old colour and just get blonde highlights and lowlights put in. But her hair condition was just not up to being dyed in the first place and now her health is terrible so her hair is fucked now anyway. I think you’d have to be high on drugs most of the time, to look that awful and not care or notice.

Reactions: 10
If she was going grey all she’d have to do was dye it the same colour as her natural hair, women only go blonde to cover grey when a dark colour doesn’t look good on them anymore and they’re in their 50s or 60s
I think you need to be over 50% grey if you want to go fully blonde to try to successfully hide it. I agree that highlights/lowlights would be the best way to deal with it.

I started going grey in my mid 20's so I decided to go blonde. Bad idea. My hair is naturally dark brown and the roots were very visible after just a couple of weeks. You have to be really careful not to overlap onto previously bleached hair when you do the roots or you end up with a lot of breakage which I think is what's happened with Tarn. Another thing with bleached hair is it's very porous and can get discoloured quickly with pollution, cigarette smoke etc. which then encourages you to overprocess it even more.

Reactions: 3
Being blonde sounds like a nightmare if you’re brunette, the best way seems to be highlights. Samantha Cusick needs to be banned from hairdressing.

Reactions: 18

View attachment 15835
Just thought how much younger and healthier she looks in that picture above and that was only like a year ago. She looked so much better before the micro blading and dye job, oh and pre crack bleep 🤣

Reactions: 7
She sounds drunk or high in her insta stories from last night showing off that she has ice cream 🙄🙄

She sounds drunk or high in her insta stories from last night showing off that she has ice cream 🙄🙄
And of course she has to get evidence of herself eating ice cream 🙄 like look at me I can eat ice cream and still be thin everyone, look look! Its the typical behaviour you see on sm from people with EDs it seems to be a symptom of people with bulimia who are also taking drugs to help them lose weight.

Reactions: 8
I did watch her last vlog and can’t stand the way she sounds the “s” it’s really annoying😬I had to stop watching......also all those mirrors outside so she can’t stopped looking at herself, reassurance, it must be🙄

What a joke she is! Found this photo of a self-tape and can't decide on whether she's auditioning for the role of an 8 year old who's been told no more candy or someone who has diarrhea and is about to go on a 10 hour flight. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a joke she is! Found this photo of a self-tape and can't decide on whether she's auditioning for the role of an 8 year old who's been told no more candy or someone who has diarrhea and is about to go on a 10 hour flight. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I think it's the face of, "my ex is humping a hot model"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tarn on One Red Nose Day and a Wedding. The version that never saw the light of day, as 90% of her acting gigs.
644c0df132d66a52ec1d42302135ae80.jpg
475d52297be2f9fc33b5d420532de856.jpg
4470153c7afa9ed9e83d9b8eaa72df97.jpg
2ed52e603e9d40e372e1ce92591e4030.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know they're not together anymore, but this is so distasteful and disrespectful.
Not even divorced yet. It's like a punch to the stomach when your husband/wife starts seeing someone else, whatever the reason for the split. Never mind lauding it about so publicly

• Sick
Reactions: 35
I know they're not together anymore, but this is so distasteful and disrespectful.
Not even divorced yet. It's like a punch to the stomach when your husband/wife starts seeing someone else, whatever the reason for the split. Never mind lauding it about so publicly
He is a bleep. I said it last week and I still stand by that. The model is just using him I'm sure. They are probably just using each other. I am not Tanya's biggest fan but him touting this new side piece makes him seem like a twit, not her.

Reactions: 23
@bubbletea123 completely agree.
I actually thought deep down he was probably a nice guy. I've changed my mind since!

I'm not a Tanya fan at all, intact she really gets on my tits(she even did in her heyday) but it must sting like a witch for her to see.
I always get the impression Tanya's a bit of a sensitive soul really too

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.