Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tanya looks fine, she may be a little bit underweight, but she’s not skeletal. I mean .. she’s the only one that has to be happy with how she looks. People complained before she lost the weight and they’re still complaining now.

Jim on the other hand needs to tone things down a bit and stop commenting “hiya” on every post she puts on SM, she’s his ex-wife for goodness sake, not some chick he’s trying to get the attention of - unless he is trying to get her attention in a “hey, look at me, I’m still here in your comments” kind of way. How much time until she has had enough and just blocks him?

Reactions: 9
Yeah I really feel like Jim’s behaviour is basically indefensible.
Either post about your new relationship OR maintain this dumb charade of cheerfully commenting on your soon-to-be-ex wife’s posts. Both annoying behaviour on its own, but together it really makes him look like a dick.

Reactions: 18
Jim is a manchild. Perhaps he's now found his match, Sarah being younger.
Tarn did flirt with Rhys, but so did Jim with Kate! Tbh I highly dislike Jim as much as I dislike Tarn. Their arrogance, delusion and entitlement know no bounds.
Tarn's new IMDb pic is something else. [emoji51][emoji51]
Oh Jim’s a knob certainly and he really shouldn’t drink, he stopped drinking in the past because of how it makes him behave and now he’s drinking again, I don’t think he can handle his alcohol and his dad was an alcoholic so it’s not good. The grinding in Kate’s face 🤮 certainly and he’s definitely a perv and often says pervy stuff that even Alfie was offended by, but he gets away with a lot of stuff by using charm. But I’ve always thought Tanya is much more dislikable, it’s just the smug snobby arrogance, the empty headed shallow vanity, the lies, the insane delusion. Jim has always been much nicer and friendlier to viewers, whereas Tanya behaves like a spoilt witch.

Oops I thought that photo in the toilet was real, very good photoshopping skills and how appropriate 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m more than happy to be disagreed with, Tattle would be boring as duck if we all just nodded along with each other.

Omg @Meg1912 the toilet pic is perfection 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I can’t wait to see how Jim gets on when Tanya has a boyfriend. The ego will deflate I think 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I thought Jim was the nice one, but lately I'm not so sure. He reminds me of my ex a little now: 'has to be seen as nice and charming, but if you in any way call him out on his tit he would turn. It's just my gut feeling watching him comment on Tanyas stuff and parading his GF around.

Reactions: 12
In my opinion, you can't even compare Tanya's flirting with Rhys to Jim's "flirting" with Kate. How Jim acted towards Kate wasn't flirting. It was a highly immature, inappropriate "playing around" with a friend. I mean, I don't think Jim goes around thrusting his dick in the faces of women he actually fancies. Or at least, I HOPE he doesn't. Because if that's flirting to him, then he has more issues than I thought.

But TANYA. You could tell she'd caught feelings for Rhys and would turn into a school girl with a crush around him.

Was Jim's behavior weird and wrong? Yes. Was it serious and a threat to their marriage? Lol no.

Oh Jim’s a knob certainly and he really shouldn’t drink, he stopped drinking in the past because of how it makes him behave and now he’s drinking again, I don’t think he can handle his alcohol and his dad was an alcoholic so it’s not good. The grinding in Kate’s face 🤮 certainly and he’s definitely a perv and often says pervy stuff that even Alfie was offended by, but he gets away with a lot of stuff by using charm. But I’ve always thought Tanya is much more dislikable, it’s just the smug snobby arrogance, the empty headed shallow vanity, the lies, the insane delusion. Jim has always been much nicer and friendlier to viewers, whereas Tanya behaves like a spoilt witch.

Oops I thought that photo in the toilet was real, very good photoshopping skills and how appropriate 🤣

Do you remember when Alfie was offended? I'm curious to see that part if so.

In my opinion, you can't even compare Tanya's flirting with Rhys to Jim's "flirting" with Kate. How Jim acted towards Kate wasn't flirting. It was a highly immature, inappropriate "playing around" with a friend. I mean, I don't think Jim goes around thrusting his dick in the faces of women he actually fancies. Or at least, I HOPE he doesn't. Because if that's flirting to him, then he has more issues than I thought.

But TANYA. You could tell she'd caught feelings for Rhys and would turn into a school girl with a crush around him.

Was Jim's behavior weird and wrong? Yes. Was it serious and a threat to their marriage? Lol no.
Over on GG there were countless posts on Jim's innapropriate behaviour towards Kate as he was constantly commenting under her photos on Ig saying things like she looked so hot, etc. Even watching Tarn's old vlogs (which I assume are now all deleted) it was pretty obvious that he fancied Kate.
Glad you ladies are enjoying "The Bathroom Series". Might do a kitchen one next! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 3
Over on GG there were countless posts on Jim's innapropriate behaviour towards Kate as he was constantly commenting under her photos on Ig saying things like she looked so hot, etc. Even watching Tarn's old vlogs (which I assume are now all deleted) it was pretty obvious that he fancied Kate.
Glad you ladies are enjoying "The Bathroom Series". Might do a kitchen one next! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Didn't he flirt with Zoe as well? Not that he said anything inappropriate to her that we know of but I just remember those videos around '12-'14 that they were together A LOT as a group, and I remember always thinking he wanted Zoe. Even if he didn't act towards her like he did Kate, that couldn't have felt nice to Tanya, especially because Zoe was so thin.

NOT excusing Tanya, the girl is vile these days and did definitely throw herself at Rhys, and who knows who started it first, but there was probably a lot that led up to it and the both of them acting immature.

Reading all about this though is helping me to work out that Jim isn't just the nice guy everybody thinks he is and wouldn't doubt he did some things behind closed doors that would have shocked us, esp at the time he was most popular and was just the dork of the group.

Lol if he fancied Kate and his "hot" comments were serious, Tanya wouldn't be friends with her nor would she have her as her personal assistant still. Come on. They've all been good friends since Tanya and Jim got together 12 years ago, to say that he had feelings for Kate or that he was attracted to her is just silly in my view. Just like he "flirted" with Zoe. It was just stupid, immature, inappropriate playing around. An attention-seeking show for the camera, or a way for them to pick on Tanya. That seemed like a pastime of theirs, which is in an issue in and of itself, but again, it wasn't serious or real flirting.

Reactions: 7
Lol if he fancied Kate and his "hot" comments were serious, Tanya wouldn't be friends with her nor would she have her as her personal assistant still. Come on. They've all been good friends since Tanya and Jim got together 12 years ago, to say that he had feelings for Kate or that he was attracted to her is just silly in my view. Just like he "flirted" with Zoe. It was just stupid, immature, inappropriate playing around. An attention-seeking show for the camera, or a way for them to pick on Tanya. That seemed like a pastime of theirs, which is in an issue in and of itself, but again, it wasn't serious or real flirting.
Honestly I agree with this. It was just playing around it wasn’t anything serious that meant anything. I think it is very easy to sit and say anything that can be vaguely interpreted as attraction to somebody else is awful behaviour but it isn’t necessarily anything that matters. The idea that Jim facials Kate is absurd to me, like you say friends for 12 years. The Zoe stuff, yeah we all made jokes about Jim and Zoe getting together when the divorce was announced, but honestly they wouldn’t work as a coupl and there was nothing proper there.

I know most people will probably disagree with me. And I’m not saying Jim is a Saint because nobody is, but I personally don’t get the manipulative comments or anything like that. Bit of a muppet at times yeah, but more than I’m not sure.

Reactions: 5
Guys, we can agree to disagree!! Obviously we all have different opinions and I speak for myself when I say I won't think differently because you disagree or think my opinion is "silly".
Fancying someone obviously doesn't necessarily mean there are feelings involved. You know, physical attraction? Just because you get married, doesn't mean you'll never be attracted to anyone else but your partner. I believe Jim fancied Kate as did Tarn fancy Rhys.
As for Zoe, I've never watched a vlog of hers from start to finish and never will, so I don't have an opinion on Zoe and Jim. My opinion is solely based on what I've seen from Tarn's vlogs and again, his comments on her photos.

Reactions: 4
Uau, I had no idea she played Rose's sister! [emoji33][emoji33]
701d81f80c3711a627fef6795dc75112.jpg
4ff4c67d467e3aa754f006e97c24c3aa.jpg
3dfc6f271eba25b03ddec21e0ed90ac9.jpg
138f0358592af08c5543b475e42b3f9d.jpg
825869b53cf5ec7a9447ba96cf02d7b0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When i look at the pictures above, I’m aware of just how smug and ridiculous her awful poses look.

She’s just done a Q&A on Instagram only because her telly isn’t working and she’s got 5 mins before she goes out, duck off, I have zero sympathy for this spoilt little witch.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.