Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog was mostly her doing other things, so why label it such that people think it's solely workout clothing try ons. Am I the only one who's irked by it? Probably.

More and more excuses to show her body, which is fine when someone's doing honest try ons ( even better when it's not a promotion so we can feel that they're truly unbiased) and wants to help people figure out sizes...etc but she's literally just wanting to show her body. The past half year on ig has well proven that.

And the Emma Watson protege is back! talking feminism again.Not a feminist so I apologize if I get this wrong but I know part of feminism is that women should feel empowered and be able to show/do/ participate in whatever without judgment or stereotypes but I feel like ( and I'm not trying to offend anybody here) but I feel like what she does is the anti to that. She's been using her body to try to get ahead instead of doing genuine work and pursuing what her passion/s are and I just feel like she's a hypocrite in every way.

And I can't believe a person who claims to be allllll about acting and theatre has never seen a play with an all female cast. Isn't that a big facet of classic theatre, women doing mens roles? I'm not sure, I'm just a country bumpkin, but still.
it is actually the opposite in classical theatre, men did women's roles as women weren't allowed.. agree with the rest though, I.think the issue with Tanya is she just jumps on bandwagons, makeup, then baking, now whatever it is she is doing now.. and so everything comes across as not at all genuine

Reactions: 3
You lost me on the last line.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hahaha lmao sorry, I know a lot of people hate tan on here, but having met them both I do think tan is more genuine (she also hasn’t had any work done which I do respect since she’s been in the spotlight for so long, she’s also got more interesting features) however Sarah has been overall lazily attempting to be in the spotlight for half her life without much luck so she’s been getting fillers, faking the modelling jobs by recycling old photos from test shoots till she makes it, using people & putting others down to get there, and anyone in Tan’s position would be struggling a bit, and it’s only predictable that she would’ve lost weight moving to LA trying to be an actor where it’s all vegan tall skinny Matcha lattes and a hub for extreme cosmetically enhanced bikini babes. She is beautiful with a more full face, (easy fix there- she could just get cheek fillers like Sarah, but tan doesn’t need the lip filler though lol) she also has to handle the natural stress of dealing with divorce after 12 years which anyone would take time adjusting to

Zoe also

Is it just me that thinks Jim’s alleged new girlfriend isn’t particularly attractive, even if she is a model.

I think Jim and Tan’s downfall was that they never seemed to take the time to do things together, they were both gallivanting off to parts unknown and probably spent more time with their assistants than they did each other. That’s not how you make a marriage work. I wonder how Kate manages always being apart from her husband too, hasn’t she only recently been married?
What’s funny is that a lot of models aren’t actually conventionally attractive, they can be very unique or interesting looking and, on the street, wouldn’t be viewed as very attractive at all. And yet even these models that aren’t typically good looking can still get lots of work, and yet Sarah still can’t get any work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So maybe Sarah has latched onto Jim for fame and it’s gone to his head so he’s posting about it on sm. I don’t blame Jim for moving on, i think the worse you can say is that he was insensitive, but I think they were never compatible anyway. I still don’t feel sorry for Tan though 🤣 I bet she’s been drunkenly trying to duck guys on the sly since they broke up anyway, she just hasn’t managed to get any to put up with her for long enough to post on sm. 🤣

Reactions: 4
For me that Sarah girl is obviously clout chasing. No model would want to get with goofy Jim of all people for anything other than a shag. Maybe it’s because I find his personality so unappealing, but I just can’t see it.

Plus Joe seemed keen in his bachelor days. I know it can be a small circle, but come on.

Reactions: 5
Theyre in the Daily Mail already with a video of them kissing at some event last night, bleeping hell Jim doesn’t waste anytime does he 🤣

• Wow
Theyre in the Daily Mail already with a video of them kissing at some event last night, bleeping hell Jim doesn’t waste anytime does he 🤣
Almost looking forward to Tanya stepping out with some hot new man that doesn't look like a creep like Jim. Seems like a paid PR article by Gleam.

Reactions: 12
Looking at the Daily Mail highest rated comments underneath the Jim & Sarah article they seem to be mostly on Jim’s side. Wow Tanya must be like 😤🤬😬😫🥃🍩🍰🍫🍕🍟🍔🍗🥧🥤🍷🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
For me that Sarah girl is obviously clout chasing. No model would want to get with goofy Jim of all people for anything other than a shag. Maybe it’s because I find his personality so unappealing, but I just can’t see it.

Plus Joe seemed keen in his bachelor days. I know it can be a small circle, but come on.

Lol yeh ik. Sarah clearly is catfishing on her insta tho, along with getting fillers , but those boys don’t care coz they’re living fake superficial lives anyway 🤷‍♂️
A12C5D73-8A6D-4906-B260-ED15DD64232E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
We all know this is a stop gap until new wife and kids. :rolleyes: This poor cow has no clue she's in the middle of it. :cautious:

I think Tan is keeping it classy, if she is dating already she’s keeping it quiet and out of the public eye. She’s going about her day to day, living her life, maybe trying to heal and find a new interest in life and a new path. It’s nice to see more of her family in her posts too. Her brother plays piano like a pro.

Reactions: 5
That vlog was mostly her doing other things, so why label it such that people think it's solely workout clothing try ons. Am I the only one who's irked by it? Probably.

More and more excuses to show her body, which is fine when someone's doing honest try ons ( even better when it's not a promotion so we can feel that they're truly unbiased) and wants to help people figure out sizes...etc but she's literally just wanting to show her body. The past half year on ig has well proven that.

And the Emma Watson protege is back! talking feminism again.Not a feminist so I apologize if I get this wrong but I know part of feminism is that women should feel empowered and be able to show/do/ participate in whatever without judgment or stereotypes but I feel like ( and I'm not trying to offend anybody here) but I feel like what she does is the anti to that. She's been using her body to try to get ahead instead of doing genuine work and pursuing what her passion/s are and I just feel like she's a hypocrite in every way.

And I can't believe a person who claims to be allllll about acting and theatre has never seen a play with an all female cast. Isn't that a big facet of classic theatre, women doing mens roles? I'm not sure, I'm just a country bumpkin, but still.
Exactly or at least go and see ANY play. Where is the passion? She lives in London too, so plays are practically on her doorstep.

Exactly or at least go and see ANY play. Where is the passion? She lives in London too, so plays are practically on her doorstep.
Exactly. Failing to see how it's a true, organic passion. It's clearly not.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. Failing to see how it's a true, organic passion. It's clearly not.
exactly, like with everything she does - this is such a trend among so many youtubers who were just lucky at starting at the right time and so did well, then just fizzle out

I don’t see why Jim shouldn’t share his new relationship on social media. Yes, maybe it’s quick, perhaps it’s a rebound thing, but Tanya and Jim have seperated, there is no rule or reason to say he can’t have a new relationship and share it online. This argument about respect for me is a load of crap. How is it humiliating her ex is moving on, it’s called life. They weren’t fighting for the relationship, they didn’t want to stay together, new relationships are going to happen after people separate.
Here here! They not together because they don’t love each other anymore, to be honest it’s probably been like that for months leading up to their separation. There’s nothing wrong in moving on for both of them. It’s not disrespectful, it’s no ones business😃

Reactions: 2
She's a model? Ok. Can't trust anything on instagram anymore.
She looks like a completely different woman in candid/public photos than she appears in photos she posts herself. You actually cannot tell it's the same person.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.