Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tanya looks fine, she may be a little bit underweight, but she’s not skeletal. I mean .. she’s the only one that has to be happy with how she looks. People complained before she lost the weight and they’re still complaining now.

Jim on the other hand needs to tone things down a bit and stop commenting “hiya” on every post she puts on SM, she’s his ex-wife for goodness sake, not some chick he’s trying to get the attention of - unless he is trying to get her attention in a “hey, look at me, I’m still here in your comments” kind of way. How much time until she has had enough and just blocks him?
Just want to say thank you that someone else said this, yes she has lost weight but the number of comments about it/discussions on here is ridiculous. I'd rather she say that she lost weight by getting happy than telling young girls to calorie restrict.

Reactions: 2
Just want to say thank you that someone else said this, yes she has lost weight but the number of comments about it/discussions on here is ridiculous. I'd rather she say that she lost weight by getting happy than telling young girls to calorie restrict.
Calorie restriction is a legitimate way to loose weight if done in an appropriate sensible manner, it is a diet plan that can be effective. Obviously not done in an extreme way. “Getting happy” is bleeping bullshit and not a way to loose weight, unless getting happy means getting off your face on some from of drugs.

Reactions: 19
I can't speak for everyone but I think its because some of us have experience with EDs. She might not look underweight, but imo she doesn't look healthy (as evidenced by her hair and skin), and you don't necessarily have to be underweight to have disordered eating or an ED.

Reactions: 14
Of course she hasn't lost weight by getting happy and i agree it's total bullshit, but if a young girl (assuming from the majority of her fans) wants to lose weight i'd rather her get advice from an influencer to get happy rather than calorie count. Yes it's not how to lose weight but is it not better that young girl speaks to a trained professional? My crap grammar is probably disguising my point
I also have experience with an ED and I don't think the comments on here are out of concern.

Of course she hasn't lost weight by getting happy and i agree it's total bullshit, but if a young girl (assuming from the majority of her fans) wants to lose weight i'd rather her get advice from an influencer to get happy rather than calorie count. Yes it's not how to lose weight but is it not better that young girl speaks to a trained professional? My crap grammar is probably disguising my point
I also have experience with an ED and I don't think the comments on here are out of concern.
Yeah I definitely agree that going to influencers for advice on how to lose weight is not the way forward, but sadly a lot of young girls are influenced by what they see regardless...its just a bit odd to me that she doesn't reply to any comments asking about her weight loss, even just saying 'I'm healthy and just exercising/eating healthy' or something.

I again can't speak for everyone but I think most of them are...I mean people even said they feel for her and think Jim commenting on her posts/flaunting his new relationship is not cool. I don't personally dislike her - just dislike that she doesn't always disclose ads and has adopted this new lifestyle of only buying expensive/designer stuff that makes her completely unrelatable now.

Reactions: 1
I thought she was a bloody baker why the hell does she need a waitrose recipe card thing?

Reactions: 3
Dear lord! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
In what way is this not the face of an addict? Tarn, we know Dior has inexplicably used you to flog their wares but you've taken this a bit too far, This is becoming serious. I'm starting to genuinely feel sorry for her and that's why I've not posted for some time. But then I was reminded of her horrid, horrid, horrid self-entitled character/superiority complex, and here I am once again. Remember that she's used a filter here, guaranteed. And look at her. If she were my friend or family member I would be very concerned. Public shaming is not an easy thing to cope with so it's a good job she's so deluded. At least the delusion is protecting her somewhat.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't believe she thinks she looks good as a blonde and wants to stay like that (q&a).

In what way is this not the face of an addict? Tarn, we know Dior has inexplicably used you to flog their wares but you've taken this a bit too far, This is becoming serious. I'm starting to genuinely feel sorry for her and that's why I've not posted for some time. But then I was reminded of her horrid, horrid, horrid self-entitled character/superiority complex, and here I am once again. Remember that she's used a filter here, guaranteed. And look at her. If she were my friend or family member I would be very concerned. Public shaming is not an easy thing to cope with so it's a good job she's so deluded. At least the delusion is protecting her somewhat.
I couldn’t agree more and I can’t believe people who are so naive to think she could never do drugs cos she’s always had a squeaky clean image 🙄 Coke is rife amongst ytrs and the acting world, it’s a social drug and so many people use it, especially models to lose weight. And yes I forgot she used a filter 😱 you can use a filter on YouTube too if she’s using her phone to film and I bet she does. I think Tanya is so obnoxious now I don’t think anyone cares (apart from family) probably even the people around her think duck her, she’s a twit, it might be why Jim left.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Is the picture taken at an odd angle or does she really have feet that big?

Definitely looks as though she's had a bit of filler in her top lip at some point since this photo was taken

Reactions: 8
^ That picture of Tanya looking gorgeous (imo) actually makes me feel a little sad and I don't even like her that much.

Reactions: 17
Is the picture taken at an odd angle or does she really have feet that big?

View attachment 15696

Definitely looks as though she's had a bit of filler in her top lip at some point since this photo was taken

View attachment 15697
Her feet look so long because she’s lengthening the pictures with a slimming app, but her feet and face then look ridiculously long. She tries to compensate now for the slimming app by turning her head sideways and upwards and keeping her feet straight on, so it doesn’t look odd.

She looks like a different person in that picture! In her q&a she said she can’t see herself ever going back brunette because she loves the blonde so much, I don’t know why, it completely washes her out.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
^^ Well she can go right ahead but she'll be needing wigs within the year at this rate, because she lacks the nutrition to sustain it and we can all tell it's thinning because sadly it's just on track with the rest of her body/gaunt face and eyes, and it's literally killing it to make it that blonde.

It doesn't look good in the slightest. Where the hell is the Tanya that used to make tutorials for big classy curls with her 2 inch babyliss iron?!?! uuughh..

Today's tutorial would be simply " fry and let air dry".

The Bathroom Series:

I was scrolling through not really reading everything because it's half 12, came across these and genuinely thought they were real and was about to comment she's getting worse at photoshop. I guess my standards of her now are so low that bikini pics on a bathroom floor seem completely normal and believable but the pixels around her hair are the weird part haha

Reactions: 9
Yeah her hair is getting so thin, that’s why she has to just stick it behind her ears, because she can’t style it, so it looks like thin blonde straw curtains. Also she mustn’t have the right colour or tone, cos it just seems to make her look pale in a way her natural colour never did. Her natural colour was nice, but it did make her look frumpy with that boring bob, so she probably thinks the blonde gives her some edge. Her hair seems dead, it hardly seems to grow at all, cos she’s not getting regular trims. I don’t know why she thinks it’s great, she’s not getting any compliments on it and most of the questions were are you gonna go back to brown hair, which means most people think it looks awful.

I was scrolling through not really reading everything because it's half 12, came across these and genuinely thought they were real and was about to comment she's getting worse at photoshop. I guess my standards of her now are so low that bikini pics on a bathroom floor seem completely normal and believable but the pixels around her hair are the weird part haha
Haha! That's hilarious!! [emoji1787][emoji1787] Yes, editing hair is really difficult! [emoji85][emoji85]
Tarn working the bidet:

Last edited:
  • Haha

I don’t comment on her weight loss out of concern, definitely not.
I comment out of anger and frustration.
She hasn’t “lost weight” she’s dropped a huge amount of weight in a very short time, my anger isn’t about her dress size it’s about her attitude and how she’s acted as an “influencer”
She’s pushed her “new look” on everyone in the most disturbing way. Images of her eating large amount of unhealthy food, uploads designed to focus on her jean size, bare arms and chest in the ass-crack of winter,
🤷‍♀️ that perfectly positioned camera to catch her bending forward thigh gap 🙄
she did a full ass video on her frigging jeans just so she could put the size on the screen ffs 😂
Would the old Tanya have done that 😐
She has hundreds of girls asking her for advice and every second picture she posts on Instagram could have been taken right outside her crack den she looks so unkempt and strung out.
I don’t care if she’s lost weight because of heartbreak “sniff sniff” 😢 or party “sniff sniff” 🤪
I care what message she’s putting out there and she KNOWS what people are saying, she knows the drama and questions around her weight loss.
And she’s courting it like a pro.
Rant over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well, it starts with concern, but it's really hard to stay focused on your care about that person when they've turned into such an abrasive, self righteous, narcissistic and deceitful person who seems not to care about any of the things that made them a millionaire.

I do care and hope she's not hurting herself, but I would bet that she's doing at least something detrimental, but if she's hellbent, she really can't be stopped.

She's so desperate for one goal that she'd destroy herself to get there, and as much as we wish she'd wake up, it's not looking likely right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys, guys I have a crazy theory about her hair. I bet she is dyeing it blond because she started having gray hairs and it is less visible in blond hair. I am almost sure that’s what it is, considering that she started around the time her relationship started having issues - stress plus she is almost 30 and most get first grays at this age. It’s not uncommon. Could it be that for other girls who have gone blond like Estee and Zoe? [emoji848]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.