Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, I just wanna tell Jim to stfu, so cringe! Yikes, Tarn really has a saggy face. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it looks like that photo with Kate is photoshopped too, Tanya probably insisted that Kate use the slimming app. I always thought Tanya was popping pills, but now I really think she’s using cocaine too, her pupils looked quite large in her latest video at home and they were in bright daylight too.
DEFINITELY on the “sniff”.

• Wow
Tanya no one wants the contents of your makeup bag, no one wants that crappy foundation or to look like a drug addict, your makeup bag is probably filthy and littered with coke, pills and your Juul stuff

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If she’s bothered about trying to compete with Jim’s new girl or whatever then she should play her strengths instead of trying to be something she’s not. Imagine how gorgeous she would look with long natural brunette hair, tiny waist and curves (eat a balanced diet and do some weight training) with tanned glowy skin!

Reactions: 11
Wtf her face doesn't look real at all in those pictures. Although, the 2nd one is a vast improvement because she's actually smiling instead of that gormless, glazed over look she seems to have adopted.

Reactions: 1
Dear lord! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
She looks really ill. Her face looks gaunt and her eyes are sunken.

I honestly think that she would be able to walk into parts due to her youtube following (means nothing really as most people never heard of her) plus she needed to have actual talent hence the bit parts shes been given / prob paid to do.

I would feel sorry for her if she hadnt been so smug about the whole thing but i really dont. But then i think the people around her havent helped.. they needed to be realistic with her.

The girl looks ill now someone needs to step in. Why arent her family doing anything??
Her family probably have tried. I hate when people question why someone's family isn't doing something. Often, whether some has depression or an addiction, no matter how much the family tries to help, the individual themselves have got to want to get help. If they don't recognise they need help, then their family can't do anything, especially as she's an adult.

Bloody hell, I just wanna tell Jim to stfu, so cringe! Yikes, Tarn really has a saggy face. [emoji51][emoji51]
He seems like he's being a dick. He has a new gf, enough of this fake commenting on your ex wife's page.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
No wonder she doesn’t smile in photos anymore, it’s cos she can’t smile convincingly anymore. Is Jim being sarcastic with that comment on her Instagram, cos she doesn’t bother to reply. I wonder if Jim is concerned about her, I get the feeling Kate doesn’t give a duck, she posts more about her other friends on Instagram now than she does about Tanya. I think her dad is desperate for her to visit them, he even begged her to visit on her Instagram, but she only stayed for less than 24 hours. Whereas Jim seems to be spending plenty of time with his family, if he’s not working with them, then he’s making short visits home.

I've just seen the vlog where she shows the garden works. It's literally a concrete square with a massive brick wall blocking the light out - did their neighbours extend into Tarn's garden?

Not a fan of Tarn, therefore not defending her at all, but I find that Jim posting stories about his dates is pretty disgusting. Like, they probably haven't even signed the paperwork, why the f*** can't he keep his dates to himself?
What a f***ing manchild. Absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 25
Not a fan of Tarn, therefore not defending her at all, but I find that Jim posting stories about his dates is pretty disgusting. Like, they probably haven't even signed the paperwork, why the f*** can't he keep his dates to himself?
What a f***ing manchild. Absolutely disgusting.
He is a twit. I don't believe them when they say they'll remain friends. Him commenting on her Insta is cruel, I think. He is like I can still comment on your posts and give you hope (or whatever), while bleeping someone else. He is a fuckboy. She is better off without him. I've had someone like that before and it was awful.

Reactions: 17
He is a twit. I don't believe them when they say they'll remain friends. Him commenting on her Insta is cruel, I think. He is like I can still comment on your posts and give you hope (or whatever), while bleeping someone else. He is a fuckboy. She is better off without him. I've had someone like that before and it was awful.
Precisely! A year ago he was husband of the year going to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER SHOWS and a year later he can't show the slightest bit of respect towards their 12 year relationship? What's the point in posting that lame statement about respecting her bla bla bla, if he didn't mean it at all? He's a twit.
Can't he see how unwell she is? Again, not defending her, but this happens with so many couples who break up after such long relationships and it really grinds my gears. Obviously it ended for a reason, but at least show the person some respect for the happy times you spent together.

Reactions: 11
To be fair, for all we know, she was unfaithful or she was the one to end things for whatever reason? If so, Jim would be well within his rights to show himself going on dates, or to comment on her insta etc however he likes. As people have previously said, he always seemed to dote on T, for some bizarre reason. Don’t get me wrong, I can’t stand him but it seems unlikely that he would keep posting so publicly and gushingly on her social media if he was the one that ended things. He’s as thick as two short planks but he doesn’t strike me as manipulative.

I honestly don’t see why he can’t share his new relationship on social media, if Tanya doesn’t want to see it she can unfollow. His job is social media and he needs to restart his engagement etc. Saying about respecting the past relationship, why? We don’t know what happened to end the relationship, for all we know there was no respect for the marriage and relationship while they were together. No point respecting it now it’s over.

And I might be on my own with this opinion, the comments about Jim’s body, which I think are at time heading towards body shaming if they aren’t already there are too far. People commenting his body is not good just because he isn’t ripped like Chris Hemsworth etc. I just find it really unpleasant, because if it was a woman being told she has a body of an old man or other negative comments like that it would called body shaming and rightly so. I just feel it’s a bit double standards. Or it feels like it is heading towards that to me.

The whole commenting thing is PR bullshit being orchestrated by Gleam so I’m just ignoring that.

Reactions: 13
Each to their own and we can agree to disagree on this one. We'll never know whose fault it was, etc. But I think sometimes people should keep their private lives private. And again, I was talking about couples breaking up in general. Obviously fine moving on, but is there really need to post about going on dates? [emoji2368] Call me old fashioned, but I don't think so. Also, just because a relationship ends, there's no need for there to be respect? Seems I'm pretty old school indeed. [emoji849]

😱 WTH Tanya! She looks ill!!! This was under a month ago, April 13th, a photo posted by her sister. (I had never looked up Tanya’s siblings before.)
Also are Tanya’s lips naturally that big or is that all filler? They just don’t look right! And her siblings don’t have lips like that

Reactions: 2
I’m not a fan of Tanya, but if I was to choose who I trust more out of Tanya or Jim.
10000000% Tanya.
I think Jim is very manipulative, very fake, very petty, could beat the lot of them in the bitchy stakes...
And he would do it all in his Hugo Boss suit with an innocent smile on his face, moo moo on his lap and WWF brochure in his hand. Just to keep that image up.

I find his comments on her posts are purely to get himself attention. To have everyone say how wonderful he is that he’s still supporting her so much. Everyone loves a nice guy. I think it would be more respectful for him to keep his relationship on the down low at least until the dust has settled.
He’s played the supportive husband from the start of her “acting career” but I think he was probably hoping he would benefit from being amongst the “lovelies” too. And when his career started REALLY going down the toilet... He probably wasn’t so supportive behind the scenes.
I think we’ll eventually learn things were tit between them for a while.
I get the feeling Jim’s sisters ruined him for all women 😂
Don’t judge 😂 they’re just my opinions based on a whole load of...
nothing much 🤷🏻‍♀️
I just get the vibes.
His shady way of hiding spons and ads confirm it for me.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 15283

😱 WTH Tanya! She looks ill!!! This was under a month ago, April 13th, a photo posted by her sister. (I had never looked up Tanya’s siblings before.)
Also are Tanya’s lips naturally that big or is that all filler? They just don’t look right! And her siblings don’t have lips like that
Her lips are natural. They have been full since the beginning of her being on YouTube.

Reactions: 5
Tbh I’d rather see pictures of Jim on dates with Sarah, than these pictures of him shirtless, especially when he’s under weight no one needs a progress report on his weight or muscles.

If Jim’s serious about Sarah and he might have been dating her for several weeks, then he might as well post it. Don’t forget Tanya was publicly flirting with Rhys and the other guy in the play and that guy at their party when she was drunk and putting it all on sm, she never spared Jim’s feelings then. With Jim and Sarah both being on sm, it would be hard to keep hiding it and eventually they would just get questions anyway.

Jim is a manchild. Perhaps he's now found his match, Sarah being younger.
Tarn did flirt with Rhys, but so did Jim with Kate! Tbh I highly dislike Jim as much as I dislike Tarn. Their arrogance, delusion and entitlement know no bounds.
Tarn's new IMDb pic is something else. [emoji51][emoji51]

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.