Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to defend Tarn at all as I'm sure she's not nice at all unless it's to someone she might need, but it seems that person has made the entire thing up to be the centre of attention. Before all those tweets, he/she tweeted she had gone there and when asked if she was nice, the answer was yes. There's then this whole conversation in which her being rude isn't mentioned whatsoever. Fast forward to yesterday's article and oh she's so rude. [emoji849][emoji849] So yeah, I definitely don't believe this person, what an idiot.

de2c465f5046e4819c0e10a487dad114.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
That's the thing with the internet everyone just takes a strangers word as gospel and it spreads like wildfire.

Reactions: 2
Made up or not, I've seen plenty of stories about Tanya being a rude witch, so this particular incident is very believable.

Reactions: 10
Thank you to whoever posted the Showreel! It was everything I expected plus more ? I couldn't find it anywhere ???

Jim was in Southampton this weekend at the launching party of MSC Belissima hence the random hotel sofa.

Reactions: 3
Re:Jim’s instastory. Life giving him lemons... it just feels they’re stirring up publicity with the whole ring on/off and vague attention seeking comments

Reactions: 6

Yel

Re:Jim’s instastory. Life giving him lemons... it just feels they’re stirring up publicity with the whole ring on/off and vague attention seeking comments
Yep! Been thinking this for a while.

All the talk of divorce is making them the most relevant they've been for years - just the kind of stuff they thrive off. Vaguebaiting is about the only card they have left to play.

Reactions: 14
Yep! Been thinking this for a while.

All the talk of divorce is making them the most relevant they've been for years - just the kind of stuff they thrive off. Vaguebaiting is about the only card they have left to play.
Agree. Divorce and the press that comes with it will be their swan song. They will make news for a few weeks, the fall of the YouTube/insta millionaires etc. She will continue auditioning for time immemorial and his screenplay will get the chop at the last minute. Tarn will keep the house (obvs) as it has depreciated so badly in value since they bought it, Martha will live with Jim and Tarn will never visit. Or at least that's what the witch in me expects will happen ?

Reactions: 6

Yel

The ever relatable Tanya is gifted a personalised Dior bag on a Monday. No #Ad or even #gifted because this a lister doesn't do rules.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm counting the days, y'all! Surely this is her secret weapon for Tinseltown domination as casting directors will be able to see the back of her head!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 7
The ever relatable Tanya is gifted a personalised Dior bag on a Monday. No #Ad or even #gifted because this a lister doesn't do rules.
View attachment 7313
That bag is hideous. I don't care that it's designer.

I hope she gets reported. Dior didn't just gift her that bag because Tanya is such a gifted actor. :rolleyes:

At least clean your grubby finger prints off the bag before you photograph it ??
She probably just finished cutting up butter for those triple chocolate cookies the size of her own head. But really, I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I don't think the bag's pretty.

As for the sequel skit thing, she's going to shamelessly make a fool of herself about it and I'm living for it :)

Reactions: 1
View attachment 7313
Can you not tell it's gifted? Lol. You said it yourself. Why does putting #gifted make a difference? The point is to stop sneaky PR, and this isn't sneaky.

Reactions: 1

Yel

Can you not tell it's gifted? Lol. You said it yourself. Why does putting #gifted make a difference? The point is to stop sneaky PR, and this isn't sneaky.
Sure if you look at it and think about it you can tell it's gifted. It's certainly not the worst offender but the rules are there to make sure it's "transparent, easy to understand, unambiguous, timely and prominent". It should be obvious it's an ad gifted without even thinking about it.

I don't think the little text saying thanks meets the guidelines, most people on a timeline only see for a second or two. The rules do explicitly say not to use unambiguous language like thank you.

using ambiguous language without additional disclosure in a post (for example ‘thank you’; ‘made possible by’; ‘in collaboration with’; or ‘thanks to…’)

it wouldn't be hard to just put #AD gifted at the top to clearly meet the guidelines. Seems like she's not making it obvious as knows that will harm engagement and followers.

Reactions: 18
Sure if you look at it and think about it you can tell it's gifted. It's certainly not the worst offender but the rules are there to make sure it's "transparent, easy to understand, unambiguous, timely and prominent". It should be obvious it's an ad gifted without even thinking about it.

I don't think the little text saying thanks meets the guidelines, most people on a timeline only see for a second or two. The rules do explicitly say not to use unambiguous language like thank you.

using ambiguous language without additional disclosure in a post (for example ‘thank you’; ‘made possible by’; ‘in collaboration with’; or ‘thanks to…’)

it wouldn't be hard to just put #AD gifted at the top to clearly meet the guidelines. Seems like she's not making it obvious as know that will harm engagement and followers.
And while it might be clear to people us lot on here, because we are hyper aware of the ad-dodging, for many other people the may not be aware and it won’t be obvious.

And whether that is obvious or not is actually irrelevant, it doesn’t meet the disclosure guidelines and so is not acceptable.

Yel

And while it might be clear to people us lot on here, because we are hyper aware of the ad-dodging, for many other people the may not be aware and it won’t be obvious.

And whether that is obvious or not is actually irrelevant, it doesn’t meet the disclosure guidelines and so is not acceptable.
Exactly, if you're here you are part of the 1% that understands shady infuencers. On zoellas IG poll over half didn't even understand what an affiliate link was.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.