Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Dior keep bothering with this no-style-or-fashion-sense-having nobody? This is what, the 4th time she's worn a stupid leotard to events? ? And what even is this look supposed to be? Ballerina meets Sunday lazy cozy day in?????? Just go the duck home, Tarn.
She looks so much smaller in her own pictures than she does anywhere else, it’s sad really.

Reactions: 5
Watch out Cara Delevingne and Jennifer Lawrence, there's a new blonde bombshell in town, it's Tarn the eggshell!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
She looks like she really thinks she’s an A-lister in this picture

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WTF is that first dress on the left, I've never seen that. She looks like a blinking Matryoshka doll.
LOL! She really does! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]It's what she wore to PFW last year!
Tarn surprised with how skinny her slimming sorcery makes her. [emoji849][emoji849]

• Haha
LOL! She really does! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]It's what she wore to PFW last year!
Tarn surprised with how skinny her slimming sorcery makes her. [emoji849][emoji849]

You can see how long her face becomes when she’s using the slimming app and that’s taking into account that she has her big gob open.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You can see how long her face becomes when she’s using the slimming app and that’s taking into account that she has her big gob open.
Looks like tarn is doing a momo impersonation, her best acting to date!

Topping that advert she did for almonds. I wish tattle existed then to save that video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Comparing these photos, it's more than obvious that she hasn't lost as much weight as she so desperately wants people to think. I'm by no means calling her fat, but she should learn to accept her slim body and be happy with it, instead of being a deceiptful witch.
I call the series below (second montage) "The Fake Mirror".
Also, a gem of a photo popped up in between in which I don't think she altered it at all and she looks great! If only she could see it.
e4ad22e9d5fbc17aac354f09f4d4e581.jpg
3e9926232759af97716fd9b491316ae1.jpg
beec49e4631bb429f734149d7d7cc615.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Also those bikini’s she wore in LA helped her look slimmer too by hiking up her boobs, if she’d worn a string bikini her tits would’ve looked like pancakes. And the high cut bottoms and solid colour also helped her thighs look less fat along with a fake tan.

She still doesn’t wear stretch denim jeans ? If you’re short and pear shaped you stick to plain high waisted, dark stretch denim in a straight cut with no cut offs, ankle grazers or turn ups and avoid bulky flats or trainers. She could have gotten away with those plaid turn up pants, if she’d worn a brown pointed high heel ankle boot and a black belt. But she’s a clueless potato and looked like her grandad on the bottom half instead. Also leopard print on the bottom half of a pear shape is another stupid choice, when will this potato head learn. If she actually wore the right clothes for her shape this potato brain wouldn’t have to photoshop herself all the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed basically everything she wears is super expensive now. Harvey Nichols, Realisation, Re/Done denim, Rag & Bone... :rolleyes: Her audience probably can't afford any of that so it seems stupid. I don't like Zoe either but she seems to wear a lot of high street still too.

Reactions: 13
Comparing these photos, it's more than obvious that she hasn't lost as much weight as she so desperately wants people to think. I'm by no means calling her fat, but she should learn to accept her slim body and be happy with it, instead of being a deceiptful witch.
I call the series below (second montage) "The Fake Mirror".
Also, a gem of a photo popped up in between in which I don't think she altered it at all and she looks great! If only she could see it.
e4ad22e9d5fbc17aac354f09f4d4e581.jpg
3e9926232759af97716fd9b491316ae1.jpg
beec49e4631bb429f734149d7d7cc615.jpg

I personally don’t think there’s anything wrong with the way she was before, she didn’t think so too otherwise this losing weight business would’ve happen then, it’s only now because she wants to make it in Hollywood, be an actress, and that’s sad because she has young girls following her and it’s worrying that they think she’s that skinny and they want it too, alarming?

Reactions: 10
Just bumping with the reupload of the showreel

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I noticed basically everything she wears is super expensive now. Harvey Nichols, Realisation, Re/Done denim, Rag & Bone... :rolleyes: Her audience probably can't afford any of that so it seems stupid. I don't like Zoe either but she seems to wear a lot of high street still too.
And this is why Zoe will probably survive. Like us all, Zoe has faults but I don't think she's a snob. When I say 'snob', I mean in the real sense where a person believes they are better than others for no good reason. Sticky Burr rode the very generous coat tails of Samantha Chapman, as did Sam's brother. Right place, right time, right sister-in-law and sister, the end.

Reactions: 10
comedian and actor david so talking about naive wannabe actors, made me think of tanya

[sorry for the long post, how do i insert spoiler on tapatalk app?]

Reactions: 12
She looks like she really thinks she’s an A-lister in this picture

This, actually, is the best she's looked in a while simply because her scraggly hair isn't hanging down all lifeless and the lipstick and sunglasses give her some vibrancy. If it was anyone else, "they" would look kind of glam, but since we know it's Tarn, it negates that lol.

And this is why Zoe will probably survive. Like us all, Zoe has faults but I don't think she's a snob. When I say 'snob', I mean in the real sense where a person believes they are better than others for no good reason. Sticky Burr rode the very generous coat tails of Samantha Chapman, as did Sam's brother. Right place, right time, right sister-in-law and sister, the end.

I kind of disagree, I think Zoe has a very elevated sense of self and thinks she's deserving of being the center of attention and like others' stories or screen time is less important than whatever she has to say. BUT, you're right that Tanya piggybacked off the success of others and she's actually bold enough to keep inserting herself into a life of faux stardom where she won't belong. She's that arrogant about herself that she's not willing to take criticism to improve where she can, or simple realize it isn't for her.

That guy seems like the only one who can act, he knows how to sound natural, when Tanya speaks it doesn’t sound natural at all and she emphasises the wrong words, she sounds like she’s reading it off a card.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That guy seems like the only one who can act, he knows how to sound natural, when Tanya speaks it doesn’t sound natural at all and she emphasises the wrong words, she sounds like she’s reading it off a card.
He's also insanely attractive! [emoji2956][emoji2956][emoji2956]
Just watched fried hair Tarn's Missoma ad, in which she actually read the lines and proceeded to vomit them unconvincingly. [emoji23][emoji23] What a natural! I'm with the other girl who said she should stick to posting photos of her brunch! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Sad
  • Sick

uuhhhhhh, oh my goodness... every time I've attempted to watch this it was unavailable so thanks for posting it again. But my word, I thought there would have been some improvement but if anything, it's worse!

It sounds like she's reading lines off the page and I fully agree with Tea&toast, she emphasizes all the wrong words, and actually so does the other girl ( don't know her name) making for a very weird scene.

The ballet bit was so cringe, what is she even doing. It's just laughable, the plot and her. The joint thing was simply baffling.

When were those filmed? she looks her old size in them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.