Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say whaaaaaaaaaat?
Likeable, relatable?! Baaahhh, yeah right! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Oh and she talks about ankle socks! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Oh my!! Look at the difference between that photo and the ones she has on her insta...this shouldn’t be aloud! There teenagers out there now wanting to be “slim” as she is! Instagram shouldn’t aloud this especially on big influenzas?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
LOL! She really does! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]It's what she wore to PFW last year!
Tarn surprised with how skinny her slimming sorcery makes her. [emoji849][emoji849]

If you zoom in and look at the outline of her whole body it is fuzzy and blurred, she 100% is using a slimming app. And the sleeve on the left side looks distorted and over in the right side around her elbow. Zoomed in you can see what I’m talking about.
I have no idea why people use slimming apps lol! So stupid, especially when people see you in person or other people are photographing you. Makes her look like a moron

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Say whaaaaaaaaaat?
Likeable, relatable?! Baaahhh, yeah right! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
6aa2f6dcd2d320f0bcea7d2cac133c3b.jpg
9f8cfcf7838cbe7f06583dbbf462fa7c.jpg

Oh and she talks about ankle socks! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

SHE'S A BACKGROUND ACTOR IN THE FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL THING WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE A STAR WHO'LL BE GETTING AN OSCAR NOD FOR IT HOW bleeping DELUSIONAL CAN YOU BE?? IT'S LIKE YEAH I HAVE MY LEGOLAND LICENSE BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME LOUIS bleeping HAMILTON JESUS bleeping CHRIST!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tanya is auditioning? Where and when? I need receipts please because I feel like all we've seen her do these days is shop and eat. Oh and let's not forget those totally staged photo ops.

Also, how much did Tanya pay to have that article written about her? I don't think it's a good idea to hype yourself up when all her roles haven't been anything special. I mean I didn't know playing an extra was a foray into being the next Olivia Coleman.

Reactions: 10
Are they living in separate houses? Both appear to be at home Friday evening on stories yet Jim says he’s alone/lonely?

Reactions: 8
I just had to join to get this off my chest... why, oh why, when asked about your beauty routine in this Glamour article would you not mention the brands / products you were paid to peddle just a few weeks ago?!!!! End of Jan she posts on Insta about a Max Factor foundation, a few months before that, Olay skincare... neither of which are mentioned in the article in her beauty routine but other products are. I know I shouldn’t be surprised. It just grinds my gears that people are being sucked into products she’s “influencing” but obviously doesn’t use.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
SHE'S A BACKGROUND ACTOR IN THE FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL THING WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE A STAR WHO'LL BE GETTING AN OSCAR NOD FOR IT HOW bleeping DELUSIONAL CAN YOU BE?? IT'S LIKE YEAH I HAVE MY LEGOLAND LICENSE BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME LOUIS bleeping HAMILTON JESUS bleeping CHRIST!
Im looking forward to seeing the clip and we'll only see the back of her head for like 5 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Likable and relatable guys.
e14a5d30f49f47e11b7f1c2b48758cdc.jpg
07c99681482e330fdaa3e7d608aab87f.jpg
Not surprised at all. This photo reflects what Tarn has become to a t: Thinks she's hot tit, everyone's beneath her, so she won't botter treating peasants respectfully. Shame she has forgotten the days when she worked behind a makeup counter and surely dealt with unpleasant customers.
This dimbat seems to believe "fellow actors" can't be nice and polite. She's obviously wrong. In case you haven't, you guys should check out this other thread here on Tattle "Celebrities you've met". There's this amazing story about Hugh Jackman being an absolute gentleman, such a great story!
c8c0959fa9a6453921e78fa1fa528dc5.jpg

That picture above ? she’s so delusional.
There is nothing special about that girl

Isn't there a saying about being nice to people on your way up because you might see them again on your way back down.

I mean Tanyas only on the way down but she thinks she's on the way up

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Divorce commenth soon
So, I didn’t think Jim looked to be at home. Maybe I’m not seeing things clearly, but the couch he was on in his stories was a different fabric than any in their house that I’ve noticed. At first I thought it was their blue velvet couch, but it appeared to be textured, like a chenille or something.

I genuinely think he’s crashing at someone else’s house and Tan is at their old one.

Regardless, they’re a hot mess. I too predict divorce.

Reactions: 9
I can't see Tanya making it in Hollywood. She doesn't have the superstar/nepotism connections that a lot of people who haven't studied acting much have. Its easy for them because even if they have no experience, they can just get by on their last name. I know there are some Youtubers who managed to get acting roles in Netflix films (like Cameron Dallas and Lia Marie Johnson) but hardly big Hollywood projects.

I also think her body type could work against her (I remember Ashley Benson saying she got rejected for her body a lot as she's also curvy but clearly in shape) if she genuinely did go out there, and I don't think she has the thick skin to deal with it. I'm guessing thats what this rapid weight loss has been for.

Reactions: 12
This is a really weird contorted looking pose, she's got her boobs pushed so high in this particular bikini they're gonna reach Jesus. I think she's figured out it helps elongate her or helps her stomach look slimmer than it is by not having boobs hanging like she did in Miami (last year??). Still don't need to be so high they create a shelf, though.

Also, the comments are totally right about her editing and her pole legs in this, and I'm surprised there's a few comments talking about deceitfulness and young people getting the wrong idea that haven't been deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is a really weird contorted looking pose, she's got her boobs pushed so high in this particular bikini they're gonna reach Jesus. I think she's figured out it helps elongate her or helps her stomach look slimmer than it is by not having boobs hanging like she did in Miami (last year??). Still don't need to be so high they create a shelf, though.
View attachment 7087

Also, the comments are totally right about her editing and her pole legs in this, and I'm surprised there's a few comments talking about deceitfulness and young people getting the wrong idea that haven't been deleted.

View attachment 7088
Part of her heel is cut off..

Reactions: 2

Yel

Talking of bikini photos I still can't get over this one. She's photoshopped it so much it looks like a piss poor green screen job.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Not to defend Tarn at all as I'm sure she's not nice at all unless it's to someone she might need, but it seems that person has made the entire thing up to be the centre of attention. Before all those tweets, he/she tweeted she had gone there and when asked if she was nice, the answer was yes. There's then this whole conversation in which her being rude isn't mentioned whatsoever. Fast forward to yesterday's article and oh she's so rude. [emoji849][emoji849] So yeah, I definitely don't believe this person, what an idiot.
I JUST SERVED TANYA BURR IM -
— may || 2 (@typicaItalia) February 25, 2019
de2c465f5046e4819c0e10a487dad114.jpg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.