Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg1912

VIP Member
Call me cold hearted, but I don't feel the slightest bit sad about them ending their relationship. They're both equally iditots with inflated egos, constantly biting the hand that feeds them.
Well, it does seem that Jim's wife wasn't very much fond of him after all. ??

• Haha
Reactions: 23

GossWhore

VIP Member
Talking about Confidence - I feel it was Tan than ended the marriage, Jim looked so supportive and came to all her shows -- he was right by her side after the show finished each night whilst Tan swanned around like she was an Oscar winner. Tan seemed more concerned with her co-star Reece (personally think her co-star Anna hated her because she could actually act).

I didn't stay long as I don't do arrogant Z-listers, but that was my own observation whilst I was there

Reactions: 23

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
The comments on here 🤣 I nearly wet myself. So joe is hosting RND later, Tanya and especially Jim will be green with envy, 🤢😤 especially as Jim presents everywhere 🤣 everywhere except on prime time live TV like Joe 🤣 The Freuds are really fucking with Tanya I think 🤣 I’m sure they deliberately hid her behind the bride for most of it 🤣 Two weddings, one extra and a divorce 🤣

Reactions: 22

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Tanya has to be knobbing Rhys. Although why you would I don’t know. I suppose Jim is a “nice guy” and Rhys is the “bad boy” and everyone likes a bit of rough chavvy whatever. But he just looks tragic. Whether it is just the lighting or something he looks to have a wonky fringe.

• Haha
  • Heart

cherry198

VIP Member
Most of all I’m excited to see what messed up stuff is coming next... so often the way with tabloid divorces...
I agree it’s distasteful - but they made their whole career out of sharing their life and relationship. And frankly I think these two came to London, sold their soul for fame, and completely lost their way (dreams of Hollywood and whatver else has been going on) But now the ugly side of that life is going to really start to show...
I genuinely think they were supposed to be together and if yt hadn’t come along they’d be together forever but fame got to their heads,inflated their egos beyond belief and now they are paying the price and they have nobody to blame but themselves

Topanga

Chatty Member
Well, she definitely hasn't moved out as this is their bedroom. I kind of doubt Jim has already found a flat, so perhaps they're alternating and one spends a few days at home whilst the other stays at friends?
He could've kept the office as he definitely seemed to use it more and just sleep there, so perhaps he didn't to brace himself for pricey divorce. [emoji848]
6b85ae126be6d99aa935346d11471356.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
This she calls a questionable combo... it’s probably the best outfit she wore this year....

• Haha

Tearose

Not sure why she looks so damned SMUG, people get arrested or sectioned for going out in their underwear, why is this any different? Why does Ms Arrogantasfuck think anyone wants to see that anyway. Could she LOOK anymore arrogant. Everything about her repulses me.

Reactions: 21

Tookah

Say whaaaaaaaaaat?
Likeable, relatable?! Baaahhh, yeah right! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
6aa2f6dcd2d320f0bcea7d2cac133c3b.jpg
9f8cfcf7838cbe7f06583dbbf462fa7c.jpg

Oh and she talks about ankle socks! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
SHE'S A BACKGROUND ACTOR IN THE FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL THING WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE A STAR WHO'LL BE GETTING AN OSCAR NOD FOR IT HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL CAN YOU BE?? IT'S LIKE YEAH I HAVE MY LEGOLAND LICENSE BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME LOUIS FUCKING HAMILTON JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
I think the reason this look doesn't work for her is because that's not how we know tanya. Haven't watched her in a couple of years but if you asked me to describe her I would say fun, bubbly, mature without taking herself too seriously. A person described like that doesn't look like this! Not even clothes wise but her face, the way she holds herself. She's just so different it's weird.
The Tan I remember
5885f171aac432e00e9c0ca4f9b02516.jpg

leigh213

VIP Member
Marriage break up is always sad (I know from personal experience) but I get the horrible feeling these two would be so much happier if they weren't pursuing their individual bonkers pipedreams. Jim will never be a top model/presenter/bag seller/screenwriter. Tanya will never be a Hollywood actress/Dior muse. They actually had the dream life in front of them. Happy marriage. Doing very little for a ridiculous amount of money. I suppose we will never know when the rot set in but it seems to be around the time of that play.
See, I feel the same way. I couldn't agree with you more. I'm not loving or getting enjoyment out of the fact that it's officially ended. It's really rather sad, having been through these struggles myself. Yeah, she's an asshole, and he's after a pipe dream too, but it's still sad to see two people who I always thought were a pretty well suited pair who had many years behind them before getting married, split up due to just not working on the marriage and not caring. If I had to say, it was her who abandoned all care towards it. I think he still wanted to try. If it's anyone I feel bad for most, it's him.

I think she'll continue to spiral more and more and be an overall TRAINWRECK. I can't help but think she was pushing for a divorce or ready for the relationship to end even before they were having real problems just because of how sickly bad she wants to be hollywood famous and thinking how being single might help her. Seems like the type now who would abandon anything as long as it gets her that. Talk about selling your soul.

• Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
And while it might be clear to people us lot on here, because we are hyper aware of the ad-dodging, for many other people the may not be aware and it won’t be obvious.

And whether that is obvious or not is actually irrelevant, it doesn’t meet the disclosure guidelines and so is not acceptable.
Exactly, if you're here you are part of the 1% that understands shady infuencers. On zoellas IG poll over half didn't even understand what an affiliate link was.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I swear Jim thinks he’s Jamie Dornan he seems to be posing lately to try and look like him, someone made a comment about it in his Instagram and it’s gone to his head 🤣

• Haha

leigh213

VIP Member
She was SO bubbly, giving and sincere in old videos.
Screenshot 2019-03-29 at 9.48.05 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-03-29 at 9.44.22 PM.png

Her face just shines, and now she looks so... empty. I really feel like her heart is black to even look at her. She sold EVERY good quality she had for a dream that just isn't really meant to be. She had so many things that WERE in the stars for her; great opportunities that many people in the world would only dream of, and gave them all up for this. No longer appreciates any one or any thing and it's like she's just hellbent on destroying herself. Kate has to keep her in line all the time, and what for.