Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toasty

I've just registered so I could post here. Found you guys from a comment on the DM. Hope I'm not breaking any rules by not doing an intro. post or anything.

Loving the comments here. I'm so amused at Taaaaaaarn's Insta. Like, how many times did she have to rewind to get that screengrab?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Mayday

VIP Member
Got a response:

Thank you for contacting the ASA with your complaint about Tanya Burr.

You may be interested to know that we recently provided the influencer with guidance on how to ensure they comply with the Advertising Codes. As such, we do not intend to take further action at this time, but if, after a sufficient time has passed, we continue to receive complaints about her posts, we may revisit the issue.

Thank you once again for taking the time to contact us.

• Wow

Meg1912

VIP Member
Why has this turned into a Jim chapman thread?
Because Tarn's stuck at home for days now so she can memorize lines from a 2 page script, therefore not giving us much to talk about! [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha

Horatio

VIP Member
Ahhh days like today make this all worth it ?
Divorce in general is awful and sad, but as it regards these two I am LIVING for it!!! This is a gossip site’s dream!!! ???
Most of all I’m excited to see what messed up stuff is coming next... so often the way with tabloid divorces...
I agree it’s distasteful - but they made their whole career out of sharing their life and relationship. And frankly I think these two came to London, sold their soul for fame, and completely lost their way (dreams of Hollywood and whatver else has been going on) But now the ugly side of that life is going to really start to show...

leigh213

VIP Member
^^ There she goes again looking like a Hanson brother, half expecting her to play "Mmmbop" on that thing.

Screenshot 2019-04-08 at 12.26.02 AM.png

But also, I was thinking today how funny it'd be if someone sent a photo and letter to Waring & McKenna telling her how big of a fan they are and hoping *maybe just maybe* she'd be able to sign lol.

• Haha

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I’m amazed how she can tell bare faced lies like that to so many people. Eventually she will have to stop taking amphetamines because they will destroy her health and she’ll become an addict and there will be no way she will be able to keep the weight off. I still think she’s taking Adderall, it does suppress appetite then it causes binges, this is probably what she means when she says she can eat a lot. Also Adderall gives you a feeling of euphoria, I think this is what she means when she says she loses weight cos she feels happy. I’m really starting to think that she’s mentally ill, the lies and delusion are getting ridiculous.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Lmao bn reading this thread after the article came out. Sarah Tarleton is someone I used to know of around London, followed her for about 6 years and have mutual friends, and it’s funny as I and others in my circle could definitely see her sleeping with Jim for a bit of fame and attention. Its all she’s craved from a young age and I’ve heard she’s been trying to make something of her modelling since 17yrs old and it’s clearly never gone anywhere, (shown by the fact she constantly deletes and reposts pics of herself from 2013/14, every one more photoshopped than the last, a v basic feed) and even with almost a year in South Africa to see if the modelling out there was better for her than London, all paid for by her parents to do it, the only work she got was playing a prostitute in a random HBO show out there (insta highlights). Otherwise she has been basically hanging out in London in her parents other house for free, whilst spending daddy’s money on beauty treatments, joe & the juice and basic London photographers to shoot her, although I don’t even think they are interested. Ive been told her parents have been trying to get her to get a real job for years but she won’t give up trying to pretend she’s a model and tries to hang out with the network of all our model and influencer friends still. ive never got the impression she was anything other than v into herself and fake, from being on plastic surgeon Olivier Branford’s instagram (she’s been tagged a few times) after getting multiple fillers, photoshopping all her pics so she keeps fooling everyone about what she quite looks like (she looks warped/different in every pic) and even right down to her forever stating she’s Anglo-Indian in her bio when according to her friends shes only 16th Indian? reaching much? I bet most people can say they are 16th of something lmao. She barely looks indian to me. she has brown hair and eyes but that’s sad, totally milking ur indian heritage for insta attraction as of course people love a mix and I know plenty of people who are 100 times more exotic than her who don’t put it in their bio. also what’s worse is the only comments she gets are basically all from creepy ugly old men drooling over anything with boobs. And she acts like loves it and engages them for engagement. Like sis if u want to be an influencer u have to work on who your target audience is, not buy fake followers (likes to follow ratio is waaaayy out) and then always tag urself in instawhore pages for attention because when all is said and done girl none of these horny men are gonna buy bikinis or whatever through her page but they might pay for webcam vids of her lol......... She’s probably smug that she’s bagged jim for a bit. Will be interesting to see how long they last but appears they’re perfect for each other as Jim’s always been v v cheesy and embarrassing too and he posts about being eco and WWF recently but he’s forever wearing new ootds every day and always buying, promoting and using so much stuff he deffo doesn’t need, as well as how quickly he’s moved on after 12 yrs and to showing off the new relationship. Too soon. Him and tan made each other interesting on YouTube and their whole friendship group. and I don’t like tan that much now but tan is much more naturally pretty and sweet and she’s actually been trying to do stuff with her life
You lost me on the last line.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Yel

Chatty Member
The best part of the mail writeup on zoe's tragic party for me was:

Tanya, who recently announced her divorce from fellow YouTuber Jim Chapman, was also in attendance, although she didn't seem to be dressed up.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Yeah, right, Tarn
I really dislike her, but obviously hope whatever she's going through, she'll get the help she needs, but it really grinds my gears the constant photos of food, as she's spreading such a dangerous message to her young followers.
Agree.
Assuming she’s suffering from an eating disorder I wish her all the luck in the world when she decides to get help to fight it
BUT!
anorexia or bulimia isn’t an excuse for her to put her audience in danger and she is with the shit she’s posting.
She’s constantly being sent messages asking for weight loss tips. She’s almost goading people with her calorie laden meals and desserts. It’s fucked up.
She’s not new to social media she knows how it works and she knows the following she has. I feel like women who do this know EXACTLY what they’re doing.
Zoe does and now Tanya does.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Just want to say thank you that someone else said this, yes she has lost weight but the number of comments about it/discussions on here is ridiculous. I'd rather she say that she lost weight by getting happy than telling young girls to calorie restrict.
Calorie restriction is a legitimate way to loose weight if done in an appropriate sensible manner, it is a diet plan that can be effective. Obviously not done in an extreme way. “Getting happy” is fucking bullshit and not a way to loose weight, unless getting happy means getting off your face on some from of drugs.

Horatio

VIP Member
Also can we talk about the matching sombre grey format for their insta stories? Is that supposed to show solidarity? Their lives are so intertwined with social media it’s insane. Think about it, someone actually suggested that - even more depressingly it may have been a manager. Like any of it matters on a divorce announcement.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Oh God here comes drunk single gal about the town Tanya who wears short dresses and smokes to seem cool

Wait that already happened

Zoe go bandersnatch yo man [emoji23]

• Haha

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
I don’t think it’s true to say she couldn’t make it as an actress whilst almost 30 - there are people of all ages and appearances working in theatre and media, and it’s not unusual for older students to study at places like RADA.

The problem is that Tan doesn’t want to be an actress because she loves the craft of acting, she just wants to be a famous actress working in TV or film. She wants to be a celebrity. Even beautiful, talented and successful actresses throw themselves in punishing theatre schedules when they could theoretically coast off money from blockbusters but they do it because they love it. I’m sure Tan’s dream acting job would be either playing the heroine of a BBC Sunday night drama or the ingénue in a mildly sexist Oscar darling.