Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Tanya. What does she actually do these days? Apart from namedrop equally vacuous people. To get away with that lifestyle I think you have to be a) stunning b) loaded or c) interesting. I'm saying no more.;)

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’d never really thought about it before but everything about her is a copy of someone else, so it makes sense, she’s obviously been studying a lot of Instagram pics and models etc lately to copy their poses. She’s trying to make herself look pale and interesting 🤣 I suppose it’s better than the stupid fake grins she always did before, plus if you’re depressed it’s hard to do a genuine smile without it looking awful, so maybe that’s also why she doesn’t smile anymore. Also she probably is emotionless if she’s on drugs anyway 🤣 I have to say it just makes her look dumb though, with that stupid big gob of hers always open 🤣 I wonder if someone could do a compilation of all the pics of her with her mouth open looking dumb, that would be great 🤣
GOOD point that hasn't been discussed in a while ( last I remember on GG) but she's ALWAYS copied other people even at a time when I watched her because I quite liked her. Anything from bags to sunglasses to fragrances to clothes to how she did her hair, she basically didn't bother to cover it up that she'd gotten the idea from someone else, but then she's always been sort of... you know! If it were me, I would be embarrassed that so many of my choices were made because of someone else.

Reactions: 5
Rocking the druggie look, she looks haggard. No doubt if she shared this picture on her IG, her idiot followers would be enabling her with damaging comments about her weight. She looks bleeping awful.
I think the reason this look doesn't work for her is because that's not how we know tanya. Haven't watched her in a couple of years but if you asked me to describe her I would say fun, bubbly, mature without taking herself too seriously. A person described like that doesn't look like this! Not even clothes wise but her face, the way she holds herself. She's just so different it's weird.

Reactions: 6
GOOD point that hasn't been discussed in a while ( last I remember on GG) but she's ALWAYS copied other people even at a time when I watched her because I quite liked her. Anything from bags to sunglasses to fragrances to clothes to how she did her hair, she basically didn't bother to cover it up that she'd gotten the idea from someone else, but then she's always been sort of... you know! If it were me, I would be embarrassed that so many of my choices were made because of someone else.
Tanya copycat in 3.....2.....1

SunbeamJess
Ingrid Nelson
If I Stay film title
db08495433d18b901dc885d12a4f4950.jpg
a5a23c4b4375c6292647444f28325200.jpg
1a5a42512747fee423275f1370d672c5.jpg
7bfc3b402065afd2983df5be5c3e8a10.jpg
376f9d1a3782568f675308e9e49ceef9.jpg
2f40c9199c7b93e75c43be9b6af7e081.jpg

Reactions: 15
I think the reason this look doesn't work for her is because that's not how we know tanya. Haven't watched her in a couple of years but if you asked me to describe her I would say fun, bubbly, mature without taking herself too seriously. A person described like that doesn't look like this! Not even clothes wise but her face, the way she holds herself. She's just so different it's weird.
The Tan I remember
5885f171aac432e00e9c0ca4f9b02516.jpg

Reactions: 21
Beer on tap? For when she has her mates round to play Xbox... when? This doesn’t sound very much like Tanya...

Her hair is like the saddest looking hair ever! [emoji33][emoji33]

Can someone post the link of how to report her for breaking the AD rules, I’m pretty sure she shouldn’t be advertising alcohol when she has so many young viewers. She really is such a money bleep, promoting alcohol and something she doesn’t even drink.

Reactions: 7

Yel

Looks like the hair is about to be "fixed" 😂
Screenshot_20190405-173725.jpg

Can someone post the link of how to report her for breaking the AD rules, I’m pretty sure she shouldn’t be advertising alcohol when she has so many young viewers. She really is such a money bleep, promoting alcohol and something she doesn’t even drink.

Reactions: 9
Looks like the hair is about to be "fixed" 😂
View attachment 10452

Thanks for the link I’ve made a compliant about Tanya, I’m pretty sure it’s against the rules to promote alcohol like that when she has underage viewers.

Also there’s no way she drank that hot chocolate covered in marshmallows, it’s just for the gram, fake witch.

Thanks for the link I’ve made a compliant about Tanya, I’m pretty sure it’s against the rules to promote alcohol like that when she has underage viewers.

Also there’s no way she drank that hot chocolate covered in marshmallows, it’s just for the gram, fake witch.
As far as I am aware, if 70% of the audience is over 18, then she is fine to advertise an alcoholic product.

Now we know people lie on their ages on social media, so the figures she may have available are not necessarily accurate. But like when Zalfie got away with advertising Nutella even though it is junk food, they got away with it because the data showed their audience was largely over 18, even if we know the data is not accurate.

With the greatest will in the world, as much as Gleam are money grabbing and generally awful, I would hope this is one line they didn’t try to cross. Because alcohol advertising rules are much stronger than general influencer advertising rules.

Reactions: 4
As far as I am aware, if 70% of the audience is over 18, then she is fine to advertise an alcoholic product.

Now we know people lie on their ages on social media, so the figures she may have available are not necessarily accurate. But like when Zalfie got away with advertising Nutella even though it is junk food, they got away with it because the data showed their audience was largely over 18, even if we know the data is not accurate.

With the greatest will in the world, as much as Gleam are money grabbing and generally awful, I would hope this is one line they didn’t try to cross. Because alcohol advertising rules are much stronger than general influencer advertising rules.
Isn’t it different for Instagram though, I’m not sure if you have to say you’re over 18 to start an Instagram account. And what about the alcohol laws in the US you have to be over 21 there. I really hate that this witch is getting away with bending these rules. I just checked and on google it says anyone over 13 can create an Instagram account.

Reactions: 1
Isn’t it different for Instagram though, I’m not sure if you have to say you’re over 18 to start an Instagram account. And what about the alcohol laws in the US you have to be over 21 there. I really hate that this witch is getting away with bending these rules.
I don’t know about Instagram sign up, whether you have to give your age or not. It’s so long since I signed up I can’t rememebr. And it’s irrelevant what the US rules are, she is U.K. based, she follows U.K. rules. In the same way American influencers don’t have to follow U.K. ASA/CMA rules.

Soooooo, I think it's safe to say that her hair looks even worse, since she posted no photo?! My money's on a Kate Gosselin fashionable do. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Soooooo, I think it's safe to say that her hair looks even worse, since she posted no photo?! My money's on a Kate Gosselin fashionable do. [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Yeah I think she’s gonna have to get it cut short at some point or maybe she’s just having a trim. She may have had the colour darkened a bit, if she had more yellow put in shes gonna look like Werzel Gummage 🤣 She probably went in to try an get some intensive conditioning and to trim it and tone down the colour. But yeah if it looked good she would have posted by now 🤣

Last edited:
I actually wanna see her with cute short hair. I think it could suit her.

Edit: Probably by a different hairdresser, though...

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think she’s gonna have to get it cut short at some point or maybe she’s just having a trim. She may have had the colour darkened a bit, if she had more yellow put in shes gonna look like Werzel Gummage [emoji1787] She probably went in to try an get some intensive conditioning and to trim it and tone down the colour. But yeah if it looked good she would have posted by now [emoji1787]
Yes for sure!! Remember when she first went blonde and posted lots of pics straight away? She even went to visit Rhys at Barry's and did a livestream!! [emoji23][emoji23]
Surely tit hit the fan over at Samantha Cusick! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure why anyone would go to Sam to 'fix' anything since she's the one who makes them look tit in the first place.

Reactions: 3
Whaaaaaaaat?! Same dead ends! Looks like she didn't even get a trim!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.