Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness gracious, what a hideous dress! It looks like a tent! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
This dress is hideous and surely 10 times too big on Tarn.

Reactions: 2
Goodness gracious, what a hideous dress! It looks like a tent! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
She looks like a wedding cake in that dress 🤣 it’s the ugliest bridesmaid dress I’ve ever seen and they obviously thought she was fatter than she is. Is Emma Freud taking the piss putting her in such a big dress, I get the feeling she’s bleeping with her head all the time 🤣

Reactions: 11
It's only going for £4 more at the moment than the other dress from the bridemaid that i've not heard of, let's see how much Tanya's star power will get for this!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ryan-LO-...-MARINA-BYE-on-One-Red-Nose-Day-and-a-Wedding

Reactions: 4
Look, I don’t need that dress.

But do I want it for pure morbid curiosity? Yes....

I’m a small in clothes.... should I.... do it for science?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Look, I don’t need that dress.

But do I want it for pure morbid curiosity? Yes....

I’m a small in clothes.... should I.... do it for science?
By all means, do it if you want to! Who knows, you might sell it for a fortune when Tarn gets that Oscar she so badly wants! [emoji23][emoji23]
I had never heard of Ryan LO, but all I know is Lily James looked like a chicken who lost about half of her feathers! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Dare I say Tarn wore it better? [emoji85][emoji85]

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
By all means, do it if you want to! Who knows, you might sell it for a fortune when Tarn gets that Oscar she so badly wants! [emoji23][emoji23]
I had never heard of Ryan LO, but all I know is Lily James looked like a chicken who lost about half of her feathers! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Dare I say Tarn wore it better? [emoji85][emoji85]
OMG that wedding dress is so fugly WTF and Tanya looks like a giant toddler, they should have kept the bow 🤣

• Haha
OMG that wedding dress is so fugly WTF and Tanya looks like a giant toddler, they should have kept the bow [emoji1787]
Can you believe someone is willing to pay £1,260 for that half naked chicken dress?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can you believe someone is willing to pay £1,260 for that half naked chicken dress?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
probably Jim and then he'll proceed to make another ig story on how cool it is to be bff as a divorced couple #goals 😂

• Haha
Oh, dear. £165.0 and only 15 bidders? And Dior keeps dressing her?

Attempting to insert a link to eBay - how do I do that, please? Thanks!
I’m going to say it’s actually doing far better than it should by all rights. But that’s just because it’s comic relief and people are bidding to support the charity not because they want her crappy dress - or even know who she is. It’s just an item on the lower end of the scale those who are less flush can contribute to and try and bump up the price as much as possible.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear, what are these up to? Will Camilla leave Jamie for the spicy new fresh on the market Jim? 😅
Screenshot_20190327-021051.png

Well, I've never watched Love Island, but Camilla is a stunner, so you never know what might happen in the bushes! [emoji23][emoji23]
Well well, seems Tarn and Rhys are back spending time together as I doubt he'd be willing to drop £1,400 for a membership!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Tanya has to be knobbing Rhys. Although why you would I don’t know. I suppose Jim is a “nice guy” and Rhys is the “bad boy” and everyone likes a bit of rough chavvy whatever. But he just looks tragic. Whether it is just the lighting or something he looks to have a wonky fringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Rhys’ girlfriend was there too though. Unless it’s a three-way relationship....

Where’s her belly button gone in that image

Like her bikini tho, wish I had boobs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.