Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubu

Chatty Member
Isn't there a saying about being nice to people on your way up because you might see them again on your way back down.

I mean Tanyas only on the way down but she thinks she's on the way up

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Meg1912

VIP Member
Tarn recommending hair products has got to be one of the most hilarious things E V E R. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

As sad as it is when a marriage ends, that is the least surprising thing ever, we’ve all seen this coming for months. It’s for the best for both of them. I’m assuming Jim gets the dog and the house will be sold.

I hate those sickeningly polite PR statements, one day a couple will actually split up and slag each other off and say who cheated etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Meg1912

VIP Member
Not a fan of Tarn, therefore not defending her at all, but I find that Jim posting stories about his dates is pretty disgusting. Like, they probably haven't even signed the paperwork, why the f*** can't he keep his dates to himself?
What a f***ing manchild. Absolutely disgusting.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
You missed one:
"When will Jim come out of the closet"!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
??
Alfie HEARTS Mark forever ?‍♀
TWITTER TRENDING HAS BEEN UPDATED ?

Tanya isn't trending on twitter anymore, oddly people care about brexit more. They should have released this on a Friday night.
Bloody Theresa May. She did this on purpose, she was always jealous of Tanya’s Hollywood success.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
He wrote this in TWO THOUSAND AND SISTEEN AND SHE HAD TO DEPRIVE HERSELF OF THE HOBNOBS AND BLEACH HER HAIR BEFORE SHE DUMPS HIM....
sorry Jim, you’re on your own. I’d have binned you before the ink was dry.

behind the scenes look and Jim throwing himself into work at their London home/office.

• Haha
  • Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
I gave up with youtube, wonder if FB will take it down - strange that awsometv are so protective over their awful content

• Wow
  • Haha

rielle_gg

It's been less than a week 😂 Jim's on the pull. Also got the impression he was uploading to his insta stories from his 'loft' room, while Tarn and the Burrs ate Sunday lunch 3 floors below... A bit odd, no?

• Haha
  • Heart

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I think its been obvious for a while that they were no longer together. For me her not bothering to meet Jims new niece was the moment I was a 100% sure it was over. It is a shame as I thought they were better matched then Zalfie (I hate the name Zalfie) maybe now Jim will meet a lovely new partner who is ready to start a family and loves Martha. I guess Tanya will keep chasing her hollywood dreams

Reactions: 24

cherry198

VIP Member
I can’t wait to watch the final nail be hammered into the coffin that is the ‘gleam team’.Most of them let money/fame get to their heads,got too big for their boots and have massive inflated egos from children worshiping them for years.Im a big believer in karma,what goes around comes around and all that.
5543289B-B800-45C2-8A91-4143BF5A8701.gif

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Behind the scenes shot from filming. 🤭
At least she has these memories to keep forever

But let’s be honest,
she’s had some major roles in the last few years,
this was more of a passion project I bet 😐 only her friends like Emily Blunt and Emma Stone would understand.
When you’ve starred in the big budget projects (*listed below) sometimes it’s good to just give back and take a smaller role, just to lend your name to the charity project.

I’ve marked my personal favorites. She was robbed at the Oscars.

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I know they're not together anymore, but this is so distasteful and disrespectful.
Not even divorced yet. It's like a punch to the stomach when your husband/wife starts seeing someone else, whatever the reason for the split. Never mind lauding it about so publicly
He is a cunt. I said it last week and I still stand by that. The model is just using him I'm sure. They are probably just using each other. I am not Tanya's biggest fan but him touting this new side piece makes him seem like a twat, not her.

Reactions: 23