Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'm sorry but she did a paid ad like this. She recommended beauty products looking like this.

She's got the work ethic of a drunken baboon.

She looks greasy and frizzy and unkempt.
Screenshot_20240218_080658_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

nottouraverageuser

I have no patience for influencers today. “Always love a long sleeved top and jeans” so do most people who experience cold weather?! What even is that generic ass statement. She gets paid for posting this kind of drivel.
To be fair to Tanya, had I not read these wonderful words of wisdom this morning, I would have headed out in my bikini 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ello22

It was during the LA trip that we noticed how Jim was desperately trying to cling onto his marriage with Tanya. I think it was over by this stage but still, he followed her out there and continually referred to her as ‘my wife’. It was really creepy.

mg95

VIP Member
She is looking at a far more healthy sustainable weight here, not as curvy when she was with Jim and not the 00-s skinny when she was divorcing him.

I do wonder what happened to all her tiny clothes from those years, I remember she had vlogs where she would show off all her new clothes and say to camera yes these jeans are a 23 inch waist etc. She would need all new everything, these are from 2019-2021

In her new vlog she talked about tossing something from her closet because it's too small and she doesn't plan to be that size again, so I think she's probably come to terms with her body a bit more, but obviously still struggles.

newaroundhere123

despite the pretentious books she pictures on stories, she gives off the air of someone that runs her finger along the words and mouths the text as she reads

• Haha

Victoria212

I know Instagram is all smoke and mirrors and she's probably got lots of help, but Tanya makes it seem like her life hasn't changed one bit since having a baby!

She seems to have loads of time to read/potter around the shops/go on date nights etc. And she's always showing her cosy evenings in with a movie, home-cooked dinner and glass of wine or lazy mornings with a cup of tea - where is Sage when she's chilling??

He must be a very good sleeper! My two year old fights going to bed and still wakes up at night quite a bit. Wouldn't change it for the world as I adore being a mother - but my goodness I certainly don't have the amount of "me time" Tanya appears to have and I am permanently sleep-deprived and frazzled!

• Heart

Oaklyn

Imagine Jim saying film me whilst I laugh about sage. And Sarah going ok hee hee. And they make the decision to put that out online. Did they think people would laugh along? No, they got lots of pushback from people calling them out for being immature and rude. I bet they had no shame about it.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Is he treating his new wife the same o_O
He often does that ‘I’m far superior to you’ thing that he did with Tanya but Sarah seems to idolise him for some reason. I just get bad vibes about him, it doesn’t seem like he takes her thoughts and feelings into consideration at all.

really_whythough

Chatty Member
I did a tiny bit of work as an outside supplier for something Authored adjacent. Was told there was ‘barely any budget’… Not great look launching a business coming from a very successful independent career…

• Wow

mg95

VIP Member
She finally posted the Instagram Q&A. Cliffs notes - she talked about acting and acknowledged her IMDb is nothing impressive but she has become too busy being a mother to go back to it. She'd like to produce/direct a short film related to mental health/social media. She also wants to start some kind of charity/initiative for kids in that realm. She also admitted to being awful with hair care. All in all she kind of just admitted she has nothing going on.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I honestly don't know why it makes me so irrationally angry that it's her (new?) thing to link "affordable" alternatives to her ugly af oUtFitS (dream on, Tan). The Gucci dupes really got to me just now. Who does she think she is? The generous fashion queen who speaks to the poor peasants who can't afford her hideous clothes anyway?
I know! Isn't it fucking patronising?
Couldn't she just say 'alternatives' without chucking in the 'affordable'? Plus most of her fugly outfits were probably gifted anyway.

• Heart

mg95

VIP Member
feels relevant to bring these back

"still absolutely the best of friends and have nothing but love and respect for each other"

and then this followed him constantly commenting on her posts and mentioning her in Q&As and filming their dog exchanges. then all of of a sudden it flipped to constant shade and allegations of cheating.

1717514975468.png

Tanya also did a mag spread about life after divorce and how it was a scary change and Sarah took it as a personal insult. Like she was calling Jim scary. Well if the shoe fits! Seems like the jealousy was more over the front page spread than anything else 😂

1717515279313.png

Reading comprehension in the Chapman household was at an all time low

1717515431267.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

littlepup

VIP Member
The Confidence era was wild 😂😂😂 the script, her acting, pretending it was sold out, the weird relationship with that Rhys guy...
I wonder at what point her and Jim’s relationship started breaking down? I feel like a lot of what came after was her rebelling against him/being trapped by it all. Kicking off at the backlash. The Rhys stuff, hair change, smoking and drinking, weight loss. She had a bit of a break down I think. All the breaking free of YouTube was intertwined with breaking free from Jim and the sickly sweet, ditsy act, his “Hi best friends” thing. She wasn’t happy to be owned by her fans, agent and Jim anymore.
If you look at her friends they were maturing, living their dreams and becoming successful without having to sell out or owe anything to fans while she was trapped in the wifey, wholesome, good girl role expected to be the person she wa at 21.
I don’t think she’d have ever gone so far from who she was if she hadn’t felt so trapped by it and Jim was a big part of that.

littlepup

VIP Member
People have moved on I think. Look at Jim desperately trying to cling to relevance when he has none. It was OK when they had a semi in Norwich then people were so pleasde for them to be doing well but now it's just living in mansions and getting free shit while contributing nothing but maybe how to style out of reach clothes or make food with Waitrose ingredients.

dee_mc

VIP Member
This is exactly what she looks like, someone's mum that didn't think she would be getting out of the car having to go into the headmaster's office for a meeting to discuss Sage's behaviour etc.
I still can't believe she called the poor lad Sage 😬

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Maybe if Jim didn't parade his new "model" girlfriend a month or so after the divorce announcement and then they both didn't exploit their kids as props to get freebies by plastering them all over social media, people wouldn't write all those mean comments?
Exactly, you can say a lot of things about Tanya (and to reiterate, I still don't like her, I just dislike Sarah/Jim more) but she hasn't shown her child's face anywhere to my knowledge? And I used to live in the area where Jim/Sarah now live, if you live REMOTELY in that area it's extremely obvious which house is theirs. If I had two kids there is no way I would be posting some of the stuff they have, they've made it so easy to identify their home and their children, it's vile

Last edited: