Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloak

VIP Member
Why ANYONE would pay someone like her for a fucking newsletter is beyond me. Substack started as an interesting place for diverse thought and opinion, not Tanya bloody Burr waffling on about what amazing croissant she’s eaten lately or what shitty boots she’s buying. My god. People literally pay to be advertised to now? What the fuck

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
I really only posted the worst offenders and have attached a couple more exact copies (Tanya only got the Doen vest because the cardigan was sold out on Net-a-Porter - I loved it so much on Lucy that I checked when I saw her post it). There's just so much when you start to look and it's quite noticable when you follow both because it's quite a quirky style.
---

I had no idea she had done this before!! It's such odd behaviour and it just falls short of the original influencer every time.
Copying is TanTan's trademark.
She is used to it from day one on youtube, amirite Pixi2woo, named after her SIL's youtube channel? Couldn't even come up with an original moniker, so a wardrobe would be too much work for our working class bobble head from Norwich. Besides, she doesn't have a clue about style, colours, shapes...

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Hope nobody replies to this - how arrogant requesting 'interesting questions only'.
I presume she means things like 'how are you such an amazing mum?' rather than 'where's Martha?' or 'why did Authored fail?'

Screenshot_20240227_113613.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

mg95

VIP Member
observations
- she seems more at peace with her body. like she’s accepted her shape and size
- her skin is looking rough. she looks older than her age
- the filler in her top lip is migrating. her mouth opens diagonally
- the hair… no comment
- she is still using the wrong foundation shade and slapping on too much bronzer. just once i’d like to see her do a winged tip look again. she couldn’t even pull it out for the red carpet. the no makeup makeup trend is for models not the average gal
- she seems to spend a lot of time thinking outwardly about her appearance and clothing yet she does not have a real gift for personal style. a lot of her outfits did not match or look flattering, along with hair and makeup. she seems to be aspirationally dressing as a cool french girl but she falls apart on execution
- I feel like she is also less about designer brands since she’s grown up a bit. the old tanya would’ve pulled out the dior saddle bag for the dinner outfit
- overall she seems quite calm and at peace in life. she’s dropped the ditzy act which I appreciate, though i’ve never quite bought into the bookworm act either

overall kind of boring but also not offensive in the way zoella or niomi vlogs are. i’ll tune in for the next one as it makes good content to put on in the background when doing makeup.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Exactly, you can say a lot of things about Tanya (and to reiterate, I still don't like her, I just dislike Sarah/Jim more) but she hasn't shown her child's face anywhere to my knowledge? And I used to live in the area where Jim/Sarah now live, if you live REMOTELY in that area it's extremely obvious which house is theirs. If I had two kids there is no way I would be posting some of the stuff they have, they've made it so easy to identify their home and their children, it's vile
I hate that they have done this to their children. Sarah did that article about feeling it was her duty to share photos/info about the children to show empathy with other mums or some such bullshit. But it's obvious they've got bugger all going on in their lives so use the children as content.
It's so bloody wrong on so many levels. I hate that some children have no privacy because their parents can't be arsed to get a proper job.
Little Margot especially seemed to absolute hate the camera shoved in her face a lot of the time.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Honestly, I think it wasn’t just the acting dream that ruined everything, it was more like a perfect storm…Gleam combusted, her big obvious crush on that one guy (I wanna say Rhys??), her marriage that was essential to her YouTube persona fell apart, the views started tanking, people were losing interest in old school influencers, rise of tiktok, short form videos…
She also decided to do a 180 and go from the next girl door, bubbly persona to the sullen, self-serious, "It Girl" persona. And it was so obviously fake that no one resonated with it.

• Heart

Oaklyn

Sarah is equally horrible. No one was forcing her to mock Sage's name, she went along with that. She probably knew it's never a good idea to date a man who's literally just come out of a marriage and still loves his ex, but she wanted to lock that 'youtube famous' guy down. It's worked out for her in getting followers, free holidays etc.

Reactions: 24

coconochanel

VIP Member
Ok having watched her vlog heres what I think....

I enjoyed it and I liked she filmed herself doing different things not just sat talking to the camera for 30 minutes ( Zoe Sugg take note!)
I think she looks great obv apart from her hair which she needs to dye back Brunette
I'm glad she hasn't made it all about her being a mum and although we got a few clips of her son she didn't show his face.
Finally although its only the first video it was more enjoyable then anything BBF Zoe uploads. 😊
---
Also can I just say I loved her book Tanya's Christmas.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Her poor hair! ☹ someone needs to kindly tell her to stop bleaching

Wow that is not flattering 😬
Her hair is so thin and wispy. She should have had a least 2 inches trimmed off those ends.
Hard to remember when her hair was so thick and glossy - not even that long ago tbh.

• Sick

November_again

VIP Member
I think she was very often wearing extensions of some sort, esp during those times; for a while she wore a halo.
Look at the healthy overall coloring. The healthy ends. She looks alive.
View attachment 2923821View attachment 2923825View attachment 2923826

But then again, it could quickly devolve into this mess, tbf.

View attachment 2923827

And then this happened...

View attachment 2923844View attachment 2923849View attachment 2923851

Nothing wrong with pulling your hair back a little, though, for a bit neater, sophisticated look when you're not blessed with good hair.

View attachment 2923855
Wow, it's crazy how much her natural hair color made her eyes pop. The top 3 pictures are the best she's ever looked.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
At no point have I said a pregnant woman should 'get the blame' for Tanya cheating but Sarah using her pregnancy as the excuse to finally drop the bombshell she'd clearly been itching to drop for ages is disgusting tbh, and really obvious that she waited until that point because it would garner more sympathy for her. The comments about her child were gross but Tanya is not responsible for them.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I don't think it's unreasonable that Tanya didn't want to get dragged into the whole circus. Jim is her ex, I wouldn't be getting involved. He was already constantly liking Tanya's posts and commenting etc. I get the feeling Sarah didn't like that Jim was behaving amicably towards her when she'd 'cheated', whatever that means, and she took it out on Tanya.

Reactions: 23

dodo789

Chatty Member
Her and Jim were looking at their sage plant and kept mentioning it, Sarah was filming an laughing. This was a few days after Tanya revealed the name. Very petty.
They're bullies. Jim bullied Tanya throughout their relationship, IDK why Sarah thinks she will be treated differently... but even then she got the man, so Tanya shouldn't live rent free in both of their heads, they're pathetic...

Reactions: 23