Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Maybe if Jim didn't parade his new "model" girlfriend a month or so after the divorce announcement and then they both didn't exploit their kids as props to get freebies by plastering them all over social media, people wouldn't write all those mean comments?
Exactly, you can say a lot of things about Tanya (and to reiterate, I still don't like her, I just dislike Sarah/Jim more) but she hasn't shown her child's face anywhere to my knowledge? And I used to live in the area where Jim/Sarah now live, if you live REMOTELY in that area it's extremely obvious which house is theirs. If I had two kids there is no way I would be posting some of the stuff they have, they've made it so easy to identify their home and their children, it's vile

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

squacksquack

Chatty Member
The dress looks like something you throw on over a bikini to go to the beach. She has a track record of bad choices for dress codes. See also: Fleur’s wedding

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
I could never tell Tanya's ever had a problem with what to wear to events...
1700669556396.jpeg

1700669569315.jpeg

1700669578532.jpeg

1700669753581.jpeg

1700669599217.jpeg

1700669795878.jpeg

1700669861641.png

Speaking of her red carpet looks, I actually always loved this one. I like the hair length (ultimately, it could have been styled a bit better but the colour and length were great), I loved how the dress showed off her curves and it was generally quite tasteful. Whenever she tried doing something, like fashion forward, she failed 🤡🤡

1700669660537.jpeg

• Haha

Dreier89

It’s still overpriced though! Fulham properties in that area are around £1000/sq ft. So it should sell for around £1.85m at most. It’ll be on the market for years at the price it currently is
Maybe she had hoped it would be sold quickly because she, Tanya Bure, THE it girl, actress, beauty guru and life style icon ✨✨✨ used to live there

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
What has happened to her hair omg. I bet she thinks it looks effortless when it actually looks so thin, frazzled, dry, stringy omg. Please get rid of the blond and put a hair mask in your hair. Her hair didn’t look bad in her prime
70F2A0CA-B685-4944-A494-FA1B76C015EB.jpeg
3A3FF58E-B84F-4C9C-8642-E373E1510B8C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

adviseplz

VIP Member
I feel like Jim was watching the show every night in order to 'keep an eye on her', rather than be a genuine supportive partner. When the Brit Crew were super popular, I always thought there was something off about him :sick:

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she’s ever on a red carpet. Well, especially in 2023. Nooooo one knows who she is. And why would they.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Her worst item of clothing imo is that hideous leather Whistles jacket she constantly wears.
It looks so square and stiff and unflattering. I would say like her ex husband but as he has undergone life threatening surgery that would be mean.*

* He hasn't. In case people weren't aware he's had his tonsils out and is making the most massive fuss ever about it.

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She seems to spend a lot of time thinking about outfits and planning them. I don't know many people who take pictures of themselves and put them into folders on their phone by season, and also have folders of inspiration pics.

Her hair is really bad. She needs to ditch the bleach and let it recover.

martaS

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she never styles her hair
View attachment 2594993
I think it's possibly too fragile? Looks so thin and fried. She should stop bleaching and have it cut a lil' shorter, she could definitely grow it out from the disaster it is now. I loved it when she had the warm bob, so chic!
1701079923155.jpeg

1701079954727.jpeg

And look how terrible it looked as soon as she went blonde!
1701079986587.jpeg

1701080046963.jpeg

How can she not see that, is beyond me

Reactions: 21

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
The cynic in me thinks this is just some sneaky way to drum up publicity for some project she's launching and she's not really planning to return to YouTube.
Yeah, I'm thinking the same.What's she selling?

She really seemed so over Youtube that I thought she'd left it behind forever. I got the impression she was sort of embarrassed by her Youtube career. Guess we know she's really given up on the acting, huh.

I can't really see her vlogging again as she's all about privacy these days and won't show HWM or Basil.

Just checked and I'm still subscribed to her on Youtube. 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha

allthemyths

I honestly don't know why it makes me so irrationally angry that it's her (new?) thing to link "affordable" alternatives to her ugly af oUtFitS (dream on, Tan). The Gucci dupes really got to me just now. Who does she think she is? The generous fashion queen who speaks to the poor peasants who can't afford her hideous clothes anyway?

myra1409

Chatty Member
I need a thought piece on influencers posting the most basic, functional magnetic week planners as though they are some sort of groundbreaking invention that us plebs will never have thought of. If you want my amazon purchases then af least aff link something exciting please

View attachment 2853230
Gosh, so much to unpick!

First of all, hun, it's a whiteboard, calm down! I do agree with what she says about meal planning, but I've been doing it for years. It's nothing novel, I don't feel the need to tell people I do it because it makes me feel organised. Although, if I were to tell people about my meal plans, I would tell them that I also plan my breakfast and lunch so that I know what buy, so that I can quickly prepare and/or eat it on my lunchbreak, and so that food and money doesn't go to waste. Of course, I doubt this is an issue for our lady of leisure who probably takes lunch with her girlfriends at some bougie deli. Lastly, WHY do people who do their food shops at Ocado feel the need to call it an 'Ocado shop'? I shop almost exclusively at one supermarket, and I still call it a 'food shop'.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
I sometimes forget she was with Jim lol
He is simultaneously the best and the worst thing that's ever happened to her.
Without him (ie his sisters), she'd still be in Norwich, manning a till at Aldi or wherever.
With him, she was a miserable laughing stock.

ChatterTatter

Anyone else cringe hard when Tanya ‘reviews’ tv series and movies almost as if she is a cinema expert / reliable opinion.

• Haha