Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newaroundhere123

Incredible work collating all of this! I totally agree. If I recall, Tanya was saying it's scary going from the security and certainty of a marriage to being single and uncertain of who she'd be with, and who she'd have children with? I don't mean this in a nasty way but Sarah legitimately doesn't seem all that bright 😂 most people wouldn't take this as a personal insult against Jim?
I think Sarah saw the bit she wanted to see to take Tanya down... I guess meeting someone and then having them tell you how great their ex is and how they're still besties and liking all her pics etc... especially when she has the followers you so desperately want and think you're more entitled to as you're a foot taller and have more jutty hip bones, would chafe a bit, I'd probably take her down too ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 21

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Wowza. How embarrassing.
Also, lol at Tanya saying that her and Anna had some VERY interesting conversations. Unlikely.

• Haha

newaroundhere123

I don't hate the fringe but the colour, yikes! and the straggly ratty thinning ends right after a fresh haircut, double yikes! She used to have gorgeous hair
---
The colour is so bad. It's not even a nice blonde, at least it doesn't suit her at all.
I see Jim Chapman's present wife is starting the going blonde route too 😬
please can we always call her 'Jim Chapmans present wife' 😂

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
She can get in the bin with those prices 😂 who does she think she is?? You can join book club Facebook groups or subReddits for FREE to do stuff like this. Christ almighty and she has the audacity to stick her photo on it too. What a pathetic big head.

The free subscription comes with "ocassional public posts" oh Tanya, you spoil us 😂😂😂 how fucking lazy can you get??
Emma Gannon, an actual author, is charging 6.99 per month. And she writes consistently. And does research for her posts.

Who the hell does Tanya Burr think she is? She has nothing to say, nothing to contribute. This is hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I get she doesn't want to feature Bogdan much, or become a mummy blogger, but as you say it's like he's had almost zero impact on her life. Not saying he hasn't, but that is definitely the image she wants to portray.
In a way I sort of admire her refusal to divulge anything much about him including sleepless nights, if he's unwell etc, but it can look like she's just effortlessly wafting around reading books and going on date nights. But I suppose I'd rather that than knowing too much about a small child who hasn't asked for it.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I hate that they have done this to their children. Sarah did that article about feeling it was her duty to share photos/info about the children to show empathy with other mums or some such bullshit. But it's obvious they've got bugger all going on in their lives so use the children as content.
It's so bloody wrong on so many levels. I hate that some children have no privacy because their parents can't be arsed to get a proper job.
Little Margot especially seemed to absolute hate the camera shoved in her face a lot of the time.
Yep and this is exactly why I cannot get on board with this 'she's just a defensive mama bear!!!' thing. No defensive parent would make the exact location of their home so obvious. I actually think anyone in that particular part of SW London would probably be able to work it out within a few minutes - it took me maybe 2/3 posts albeit I lived just a few streets away at the time. Then add in their faces constantly being posted too...and Jim is some ambassador for NSPCC? They are dreadful parents

• Heart

ItsMeMartha

Chatty Member
Yes Martha is happily living on a farm in Norfolk apparently.
I imagine both Tanya and Jim were dicks over that dog using her as a weapon in various ways. They both handled her disappearance appallingly too after she was such a massive feature in their videos.
I can confirm this 🤣

• Haha

newaroundhere123

From what we saw, Tanya and Jim's relationships were abusive on his part. Not in a physical but in an emotional way. Would you step in and defend an abuser after you escaped him? I wouldn't. Besides, she didn't deny nor confirm the cheating allegations. She just seems to cross Jim out of her life. So I can't blame her for not wanting to be involved in all this drama that Jim and Sarah created.

Besides, we don't know if she actually cheated. She definitely checked out of their relationship first, but we don't know what and if there was "infidelity" on Tanya's part. I wish Sam would come again and shed light on this too like she did with Martha's mystery :ROFLMAO:
I agree! it wasn't Tanya's responsibility to defend her ex-husbands new gf / wife, that was Jim's. The fact that he was seemingly too spineless too, or more than likely, enjoying the attention of it, is something Sarah should be looking at. I'm fairly sure it was probably 1 or 2 comments and it got blown out of proportion for attention too, I saw one comment once, there was far more about Tanya and Rhys / Tanya and the hound etc... even Tanya and the flake got more attention that Jim and his new life / wife :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
I’ll give her management their due they must be working on this bookworm rebrand 😂😂 she’s one eternal house renovation from copying sunbeamsjess again with the new book content
Why does she insist on wearing these halter neck style dresses? They don't suit her at all 🤦‍♀️

littlepup

VIP Member
Instagram is one big advert as is TikTok. These people are like some kind of Truman show but they’re in on it. Every aspect of their lives is for sale.
They’re reading and baking and doodling to pretend they’re creatives and have some value where in reality they are walking billboards with zero skill and nothing to contribute to the world.

• Heart

newaroundhere123

only Tanya is pretentious enough to talk about packing 'pieces' when she means 'I threw some jeans and t-shirts in a bag for the weekend' :rolleyes:

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Yes it has!
Well tbh nobody is 100% sure. It dribbled to a halt, then Tanya said something like she was looking for a better team to relaunch it with (charming) and silence ever since.
This must have been about 6 months ago?

She seems to be trying to pivot back to old school influencing again now minus YT. Lots of outfits of the day and what's in my makeup bag. And launching a substack newsletter.
Jim will be the only paid subscription to that substack

• Haha

Pretty Hate Machine

Oh, her hair looks just awful! She badly needs to give up on that hair colour and go back to her natural colour for a while. Chop it back up to at least her shoulders and just let it recover. Hair as thin and fragile as hers just shouldn't be bleached into oblivion like that. Just another demonstration that her hairdresser is really shit. A good one would tell her that her hair type can't take it and make some other suggestions. I fear Tanya has become like Estee Lalonde though and thinks her whole personality is her blonde hair.

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
I hope everyone floods the comments asking about the whereabouts of Martha.

I can’t believe she’s finally humbled herself to go back to youtube.

Indeed as someone said, the money must be running low.

• Heart