Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I wonder why she doesn’t get extensions again? I’m sure she’d have no shortage of places willing to do them for free. It’s so odd to be so singularly focused on your appearance but completely ignore your hair.
Wouldn't they make her hair worse, causing more hair loss in the long run?

A wig on the other hand...

She could cut her won hair short, nourish it with masks / oils / massages. Even get a transplant? Under a wig no one would know until she wanted to sell her story - with all the aff links - of her hair loss / regrowth story
---
Wow, it's crazy how much her natural hair color made her eyes pop. The top 3 pictures are the best she's ever looked.
She was also younger there, looks like there is some mid face volume loss on her and she doesn't have the bone structure to carry it off as well as her more youthful rounder face.

Agree 100% her old hair colour was really lovely - and importantly in the influencer world it was different from all the other dyed blondes

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
Mia Thompson who won the rising star BAFTA this year just had a baby and mentioned it in her acceptance speech
Barry Keoghan who was in Saltburn and nominated all over the shop also just had a baby
Having a baby is no excuse Tanya you are just a lazy bum
Nicola Coughlan might be obese, stubby and short, she's thriving in Bridgerton, so this isn't a body image issue either. Try again, TanTan.
---
Yes 😂 they really look like the sort of shoes I wore to my first interview for an office job - sensible, boring and corporate.

And does anyone ever go out more than Tanya for date nights or dinners with girlfriends?
Girlfriends is code for PR event.

Last edited:
Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened with Jim? I know they got divorced but I see a lot of comments that make him sound skeevy and I have no idea what he did.

martaS

VIP Member
Fringe is already slicked back I see 😂

Im glad she felt the need to grace us with her flouncing around Primrose Hill, I have really noticed her affected accent in that video! I guess she has lived there a long time.
I wonder if she filmed it before the haircut

levitating

Would it have killed Tanya to step in and say that Jim didn’t cheat? She didn’t have to fess up that she did, but I think it’s easy to say Sarah shouldn’t have said anything and Jim should have stuck up for her more, but when they’re the two accused no one (especially young & impressionable teenagers) is going to believe them. Considering she was the one who cheated I don’t think it would be asking for much for her to just tell people to back off her ex husband and him new post partum gf.
Someone correct me if i’m wrong but i’m pretty sure she did come out and say he didn’t cheat multiple times?

littlepup

VIP Member
Also when a whole team is "failing" it's 99.9% of the time the owner/upper management's fault. Not the employees' fault. Maybe she would've understood that concept if she worked a day in her life at a full-time job. :coffee:
She did used to work as a makeup counter girl and do private MUA bookings for weddings and proms etc