Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Sam came on here and confirmed the dog had a new owner ages ago, idk why people are even still so obsessed over Martha. Better for her to be with owners who want her tbh, and if Jim wanted her that badly she’d have never been left with Tanya to begin with

• Heart
Reactions: 29

oshare

VIP Member
Just a thought, but to be honest a company tidying your cupboards, kitchen, pantry etc. sounds really great for someone with (severe) disabilities like myself. I often find myself struggling to tidy it due to various reasons. I have now been able to sort of work something out where I do it over a span of several weeks (a very little corner each time I am able to). So to me it sounds like a great solution for someone with (severe) disabilities but in the end it's people like that who need it the most are also the people who simply can not afford it so in the end these companies can only make money by tidying rich people's houses.
Idk it just makes me a little sad because the idea is quite nice actually. Or even for idk single parents with full time jobs... well, you guys know what I mean right?

• Heart

SUPyo

This makes me laugh. She comes groveling back to youtube, which was so beneath her in recent years when she flew to "ellaye" dreaming of making it big as the next big thespian. I remember her weird brother, Oscar is it?, who was scoffing at her fans when they asked for a new video, telling them how shite youtube is and that Tarn is now off to bigger things.

On you go, darling, hold that little vlogging camera up nice and high, just like you used to, and don't forget to put the #AD in the description nice and clear above the fold. 😏

Also, interesting....
1717104245462.png

• Haha
  • Sick

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
Someone mentioned this on the previous thread, but I’ll say it too, the way she stands in every single outfit video and photo is soooo annoying, it’s like she’s terrified of her legs touching, goodness forbid someone sees she doesn’t have a thigh gap…

even after she sets up her phone to record, she walks backwards with her legs spread wide apart and then immediately stands like this 🕺🏻👯‍♀️ it just draws attention to her insecurity about it

Like who walks with their legs spread out like that
2BA22205-5AAF-422A-A9EA-6CE83F2351E8.jpeg

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
I’ve realised more than anything I just hate her shoes! This outfit would have been lovely with a nice pair of heels or even just some platform Converse or anything but these weird things, it makes her look like a child going to his first interview.
Her shoes look like the shoes a 45 year old recently divorced recruitment consultant wears to try and pull 21 year olds in night clubs, with slightly flared jeans either a white shirt or a ‘jazzy’ shirt he thinks younger women will find interesting.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
@mg95 I totally agree with you, I am 100% against cheating and generally think people should just leave before they cheat but in a lot of relationships cheating is a symptom rather than the cause of a relationship breakdown. Without knowing the full facts of course, I find it hard to sympathise with someone as awful as Jim. I don't like Tanya but I think Jim is worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Haven’t posted on this thread probably since I last saw Tanya about 3 years ago 😂 but here to report that I saw her again, this time getting into a taxi in West London.
My one and only takeaway is omg why can’t she dress for her body type / complexion! I’m generally not a massive fan of kibble body typing, colour analysis etc but I feel like she would massively benefit from both. When I saw her she was wearing an oversized black coat with some loose trousers and a baggy jumper . I could see a 5ft8 woman with broad shoulders looking really chic wearing the same clothes but on Tanya the outfit comes across as messy and it completely swallows her. The thing is, she has a lovely figure, and can pull off very sexy/feminine outfits.
Similarly her hair colour looks 10x worse than it does online (I guess also because she wasn’t wearing makeup). I’ve literally never seen anyone be so washed out by their hair colour, she looks so pale she’s almost translucent…
And I’m not saying that anyone should sacrifice their personal style for the sake of wearing what’s “flattering” but she literally just wears the most basic, “clean girl” outfits + generic influencer blonde hair. If you’re going to be this boring you might as well wear something that actually suits you lol

• Wow
  • Haha

AshMay

VIP Member
The Confidence era was wild 😂😂😂 the script, her acting, pretending it was sold out, the weird relationship with that Rhys guy...

• Haha

Imdiaz3

I have no patience for influencers today. “Always love a long sleeved top and jeans” so do most people who experience cold weather?! What even is that generic ass statement. She gets paid for posting this kind of drivel.

Attachments

• Haha

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
Just been catching up on the thread after watching her new vlog!

Was there anyone who wasn’t Jim/Sarah who said Tan Tan cheated? I’m not saying she didn’t, but I find it hard to believe unless it came from someone else. I remember reading here when she was close with Rhys after the show but I don’t remember if there was solid proof.
I don’t like Tanya but I don’t like Jim more, and I wouldn’t put it past him to say she cheated just because she became friends with someone of the opposite sex.
the way Jim went to EVERY SINGLE ONE of her Confidence shows freaked me out - he even went to the q&a
Im all for being supportive but did he not realise that was a bit controlling?
Going to the opening nights is plenty - did he not have his own life away from Taarrrrn?
I think he saw how much happiness the rehersals gave her and tried to claw back control by attending everyone of her performances
I bet he wouldve been backstage too if he couldve
reckon Tan doing that play/realising a life away from Jim was the undoing of their perhaps codependent marriage....
just sayiing
hope he's not controlling Sarah too much now but I do get the jist he is...

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Jim was such a classic neg-er “oh you’re so funny Tanya because you’re stupid” “hahaha, you don’t know that? So funny”

Rhys would only have to be halfway nice to her, I think, for her head to be turned.

newaroundhere123

I can just picture Jim after the show being all passive aggressive like 'hows your costar tonight, what's his name, Ryan.. 🥴 ' and then putting his arm round her and leading her away

• Haha

triesherbest

Chatty Member
new vlog boring af
but at least she seems settled with her little family ngl. niomi must be seething, it's like the exact life she wants

Reactions: 27

mayabaya

feels relevant to bring these back

"still absolutely the best of friends and have nothing but love and respect for each other"

and then this followed him constantly commenting on her posts and mentioning her in Q&As and filming their dog exchanges. then all of of a sudden it flipped to constant shade and allegations of cheating.

View attachment 2974094

Tanya also did a mag spread about life after divorce and how it was a scary change and Sarah took it as a personal insult. Like she was calling Jim scary. Well if the shoe fits! Seems like the jealousy was more over the front page spread than anything else 😂

View attachment 2974104
Reading comprehension in the Chapman household was at an all time low

View attachment 2974109
Incredible work collating all of this! I totally agree. If I recall, Tanya was saying it's scary going from the security and certainty of a marriage to being single and uncertain of who she'd be with, and who she'd have children with? I don't mean this in a nasty way but Sarah legitimately doesn't seem all that bright 😂 most people wouldn't take this as a personal insult against Jim?

Reactions: 27