Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
I’ve realised more than anything I just hate her shoes! This outfit would have been lovely with a nice pair of heels or even just some platform Converse or anything but these weird things, it makes her look like a child going to his first interview.
Her shoes look like the shoes a 45 year old recently divorced recruitment consultant wears to try and pull 21 year olds in night clubs, with slightly flared jeans either a white shirt or a ‘jazzy’ shirt he thinks younger women will find interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
@mg95 I totally agree with you, I am 100% against cheating and generally think people should just leave before they cheat but in a lot of relationships cheating is a symptom rather than the cause of a relationship breakdown. Without knowing the full facts of course, I find it hard to sympathise with someone as awful as Jim. I don't like Tanya but I think Jim is worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

coconochanel

VIP Member
Well, well, well little Ms 'Actor of the year too good for youtube' is back on youtube, talk about eating humble pie! 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Haven’t posted on this thread probably since I last saw Tanya about 3 years ago 😂 but here to report that I saw her again, this time getting into a taxi in West London.
My one and only takeaway is omg why can’t she dress for her body type / complexion! I’m generally not a massive fan of kibble body typing, colour analysis etc but I feel like she would massively benefit from both. When I saw her she was wearing an oversized black coat with some loose trousers and a baggy jumper . I could see a 5ft8 woman with broad shoulders looking really chic wearing the same clothes but on Tanya the outfit comes across as messy and it completely swallows her. The thing is, she has a lovely figure, and can pull off very sexy/feminine outfits.
Similarly her hair colour looks 10x worse than it does online (I guess also because she wasn’t wearing makeup). I’ve literally never seen anyone be so washed out by their hair colour, she looks so pale she’s almost translucent…
And I’m not saying that anyone should sacrifice their personal style for the sake of wearing what’s “flattering” but she literally just wears the most basic, “clean girl” outfits + generic influencer blonde hair. If you’re going to be this boring you might as well wear something that actually suits you lol

• Wow
  • Haha

AshMay

VIP Member
The Confidence era was wild 😂😂😂 the script, her acting, pretending it was sold out, the weird relationship with that Rhys guy...

• Haha

Imdiaz3

I have no patience for influencers today. “Always love a long sleeved top and jeans” so do most people who experience cold weather?! What even is that generic ass statement. She gets paid for posting this kind of drivel.

Attachments

• Haha

triesherbest

Chatty Member
new vlog boring af
but at least she seems settled with her little family ngl. niomi must be seething, it's like the exact life she wants

Reactions: 27

mayabaya

feels relevant to bring these back

"still absolutely the best of friends and have nothing but love and respect for each other"

and then this followed him constantly commenting on her posts and mentioning her in Q&As and filming their dog exchanges. then all of of a sudden it flipped to constant shade and allegations of cheating.

View attachment 2974094

Tanya also did a mag spread about life after divorce and how it was a scary change and Sarah took it as a personal insult. Like she was calling Jim scary. Well if the shoe fits! Seems like the jealousy was more over the front page spread than anything else 😂

View attachment 2974104
Reading comprehension in the Chapman household was at an all time low

View attachment 2974109
Incredible work collating all of this! I totally agree. If I recall, Tanya was saying it's scary going from the security and certainty of a marriage to being single and uncertain of who she'd be with, and who she'd have children with? I don't mean this in a nasty way but Sarah legitimately doesn't seem all that bright 😂 most people wouldn't take this as a personal insult against Jim?

SUPyo

I think she was very often wearing extensions of some sort, esp during those times; for a while she wore a halo.
Look at the healthy overall coloring. The healthy ends. She looks alive.
1715204491155.png
1715204567986.png
1715204687086.png

But then again, it could quickly devolve into this mess, tbf.

1715204719158.png

And then this happened...

1715205015998.png
1715205139340.png
1715205165577.png

Nothing wrong with pulling your hair back a little, though, for a bit neater, sophisticated look when you're not blessed with good hair.

1715205270095.png

• Wow
  • Sad

luckygem

‘I struggle to fall in love with books that have such utilitarian writing’ - from her Stories today 🤡

Lmao how pretentious from someone without even a bachelor’s degree, and whose ‘career’ is appealing to the masses about beauty and vanity

• Haha

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Jim was such a classic neg-er “oh you’re so funny Tanya because you’re stupid” “hahaha, you don’t know that? So funny”

Rhys would only have to be halfway nice to her, I think, for her head to be turned.

QueenBW

VIP Member
But that doesn’t mean she owes everything to them.
I use my company’s computer. I once borrowed an outfit for an interview. It doesn’t mean all my work achievements are down to these people.
Plenty of YTers copied the idea to do a beauty channel. Sam was an OG but plenty have tried and failed.
This isn’t about defending Tanya, but that you can’t remove credit from a person based on how they got started IMO. Very few people have a totally original idea and I don’t think she’s been cagey about saying Sam gave her her big break.
That's not even remotely the same though. You're using equipment . She used their audience, their ideas, their fame. I don't know what you do for work but let's say you're in insurance. This would be like you setting up your own firm, taking the clients of your old firm with you, and copying every single document they had, just using a different font.

Tanya got thousands of subscribers off Sam's back. Who knows how many more did she get because her account name was a variation of theirs, so she'd have shown up on the searches. She copied Sam's business model.

She was always a mediocre MUA on other people. Remember those videos with subscribers where she'd just scrub at people's faces and yank their eyelids and be overall terrible? No way would her side hustle kept up for long without YouTube. No way did she have talent to make it on her own.

She became bigger thanks to connections to other YouTubers like Zoe. She copied everything they did, including their personality.

Early Tanya videos showed her quiet and sullen. Then when Zoe became big, suddenly Tanya was bubbly and friendly and silly and approachable. She's a fake, uncreative person.

Her one talent back then was knowing who to copy. She now copies people whose style doesn't suit her and that's why she's more irrelevant than an expired pickle these days.
---
Ok so it wasn't all Sam. It was Dom Smales - Who she got connected with because of Sam, Nic and Jim. Yes plenty have tried and failed but the root of it all is still her personal connection to the Chapmans. Others did not have that. She got lucky and was put into this money making machine by a guy who saw the potential to get rich off of these empty vessels of people. They did what they were told, they participated in a manufactured friend group, they 'wrote' books and slapped their names on products.
Exactly. And to me, she'd have never been invited to be anyone by Dom without having met Sam through Jim. Without those connections, Tanya Burr would be back in Norfolk, having had a string of failed mediocre jobs and we would have never heard her name.

• Heart

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
Shame she got too snooty and deleted all her old videos
she looks a healthier weight
i am not disliking the video but i am Amazed at all the events and stuff she still does I thought she had left it all behind for acting.
i think it cheers me up to think that creepy Jim will be secretly watching and drawing her
im still amazed what a comfortable life these ogs have with very little effort

• Heart
  • Haha