Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a normal size. I saw her in Oxford Street pre-baby. I think she's a size 10-12. She was slim but didn't look emaciated like her insta.
Personally I think her natural auburn hair was stunning and unique and she looked better curvier. But I suspect skinny Jim was behind her losing weight. His wife has lost tons of weight post childbirth.
Yes, Jim seems to leave a trail of destruction in his wake yet prides himself of being a nice guy. Sarah hasn't really had time to catch her breath since matching with him online, as least Tanya had the money and the network to get out

(He was probably a lot more scarred by his childhood than he thinks, their Dad and Grandad sounded like they were awful to the children)

Reactions: 16
Sarah is equally horrible. No one was forcing her to mock Sage's name, she went along with that. She probably knew it's never a good idea to date a man who's literally just come out of a marriage and still loves his ex, but she wanted to lock that 'youtube famous' guy down. It's worked out for her in getting followers, free holidays etc.

Reactions: 25
Sarah is equally horrible. No one was forcing her to mock Sage's name, she went along with that. She probably knew it's never a good idea to date a man who's literally just come out of a marriage and still loves his ex, but she wanted to lock that 'youtube famous' guy down. It's worked out for her in getting followers, free holidays etc.
What did she say about the baby's name?

Reactions: 7
What did she say about the baby's name?
Her and Jim were looking at their sage plant and kept mentioning it, Sarah was filming an laughing. This was a few days after Tanya revealed the name. Very petty.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Her and Jim were looking at their sage plant and kept mentioning it, Sarah was filming an laughing. This was a few days after Tanya revealed the name. Very petty.
Ah ok. Silly behaviour but she didn't actually say anything about the baby or his name. Thanks!

Reactions: 3
Bet they thought themselves very clever about it, too.
Not a fan of the name, but.... imagine their behaviour if anyone dared to make fun, even oblique fun, of their kids' names.

Reactions: 19
They're bullies. Jim bullied Tanya throughout their relationship, IDK why Sarah thinks she will be treated differently... but even then she got the man, so Tanya shouldn't live rent free in both of their heads, they're pathetic...

Reactions: 23
Imagine Jim saying film me whilst I laugh about sage. And Sarah going ok hee hee. And they make the decision to put that out online. Did they think people would laugh along? No, they got lots of pushback from people calling them out for being immature and rude. I bet they had no shame about it.

Reactions: 23
But guys, Sarah wasn't mocking the baby at all because his name isn't Sage?!

🥰 His name is Bogdan! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That latest reel her expression is giving Shoshi from tiktok I can’t unsee it

Reactions: 1
But guys, Sarah wasn't mocking the baby at all because his name isn't Sage?!

🥰 His name is Bogdan! 🥰
THANK U!!!!!!!

do we call him boggy for short? or boggydanny?

y do i hear Bogan COME HERE in a posh waitrose accent and it sounds norm?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have I missed what happened to her happy mum happy baby podcast episode? I’m sure she said on her first vlog back that it would be out by the time the vlog went live but not seen her episode but lots of other people?

Reactions: 4
Also I remember Jim posting a story where he wrote Sage with a capital letter. Obv they weren't referring to the plant

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.