Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
I often wonder if hairy watchman knows the real Tanya and if she's even capable of being herself anymore after pretending to be someone she's not for her audience her whole adult life.
He had never met her brunette, homely, clumsy and bubbly self. She was already the aloof, vaping, skinny actress persona who considered herself part of the new primrose hill actors generation.
When they met, she was talking about wanting to work with Luca Guadagnino (Call me by your name) and staring in a few Hollywood productions (no RomComs though, they're beneath her) before starting a family.

Is that seriously the person he fell for or is she someone completely different behind the scenes? And does it not bother him how easy it is for her to put on a fake persona for social media? I guess it pays for their millionaire lifestyle, so probably not.
Maybe that’s just who she is now though. I know I’m farrrrrr from the person I was in my early 20s. Plus a lot of it was her playing a part. If people who met her are to be believed she was always quite aloof and not that ditsy, friendly, bubbly girl she portrayed.
He’s on the industry, he’ll know the person you portray I the person that makes the money, not the ‘real’ person.
I think it’s kind of wild that everyone bought into these people’s public persona being the same as their private. I know they gave us this ‘real life. Raw’ access to their lives but it was never ‘real’, they still turned it on when the cameras were rolling.

Reactions: 4

QueenBW

VIP Member
Does Tanya have friends anymore? I saw a clip of Louise Pentland talking about how things in the old Gleam days weren't as shiny behind the scenes and realised that neither Louise nor Fleur follow Tanya. I felt like Tanya always came across as the mean girl of the group but it feels like she's alienated most of her friends over the years. Sometimes it's like you can feel the lonliness through her social media.
She does give off mean girl vibes. Of the Gleam girls she's only in contact with Zoe these days and that seems to be largely because they have kids.

She did have outside friends like the Emma girl who lived with her post divorce and Kate who worked for her. But I don't know if they fell out.

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
I wonder where she’s moving to. Will the new place be part of her new yt launch? Like with Josie, whose entire account changed when she moved to the Cotswolds and became lady of the manor shilling like a qvc professional. Af links for days. Saying that, It seems insta accounts with far less followers can live off their income and get a bunch of freebies, so it seems odd for tarn to return to yt

Oaklyn

Does anyone have a pic of when Tanya had that cringe TV role as a shop girl? Her hair was thin then, but it was brown and in a really nice bob. That's what she needs. Add some depth and life to her hair. I cannot believe she thinks this lank string is attractive let alone fashionable. It makes her look older than her years and very unhealthy. Someone in her life needs to lead an intervention. I know she wants to be a cool blonde west london girl like so many people she follows, but she cannot pull it off and needs her own unique style.

littlepup

VIP Member
She used to be boring anyway but at least in her youtube days she was purely herself, and she was beautiful!
I don't think she was ever herself. Look at Sam and Nic who she got the idea from, 2 of the most genuine people, IMO, on YT and even they weren't themselves. They were all a PG 13, sponsored, don't say shit of fuck, we're all best girly buds so you can trust me, sanitised by gleam version of themselves.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Her latest reel was asking which dress she should wear and she chose the one which had the least people liking it and least appropriate for Royal Ascot 💀 - the other dresses were much nicer!
This is giving my Nonna going for brunch during a beach vacation 😂😂😂 Tanya is just so bad at fashion.

martaS

VIP Member
I have no patience for influencers today. “Always love a long sleeved top and jeans” so do most people who experience cold weather?! What even is that generic ass statement. She gets paid for posting this kind of drivel.
Tiny font is so nice and accessible
/s

• Haha
Reactions: 3

QueenBW

VIP Member
Her idea for a film for schools and charities is admirable but it’s like GCSE drama on steroids - do you reckon she’ll cast herself in the film??
She claims there's no role for her in it. Then again I wonder what kind of role she thinks is right for her, considering she accepted the part in Confidence 🤣

• Haha

Victoria212

She's been spending a lot of time in Hampstead/Primrose Hill lately. Wouldn't be surprised if she's moving there. Lots of thespian types in that area - it would be right up her alley.